• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate me Gaf (Post a Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Two new ones of me.
I know I need to learn to smile. *blush*
Hp0Uyd.jpg

And one without glasses.
1ENViJ.jpg

You remind me of an artist but I can't quite point the name of her now. If I find out the name I will post it but you look pretty nice :p

Gonna chip in as well. Took this one a few minutes ago while in the office.

Edit: Wtf why is it now sideways. It's correct when you open it properly

sideway you look 9/10

if i turn the photo back to normal, you look 3/10

now you must live your life sideway all the time, good luck with that! I'll support you from here

(obviously a joke, you look good)

Daedardus

I'm gonna regret this, plz don't destroy me.

sKKkRct.jpg

xvGh7w5.jpg

Let someone else take a picture of you, you're not bad looking but it does suffer from problems related to selfies. Like not knowing what do with your eyes and your glasses not sitting straight on your face.

My irl name is already my username so whatever, here's me:

SHDWvNO.jpg

Try taking pictures further away from your face and take from above. You're fine but the picture suffers from distorted depth making your nose look bigger than it is and your jawline not coming out as good as it should be. How old are you? Seems like your face will still change a lot in the coming years in the good way of aging.

Are people here always honest? didn't read the whole thread, i don't mean to shit on people here, i'm just curious if someone would really be honest if an ugly person post a pic here (everyone is beautiful in their own way i know, and it's subjective, but still, i wonder)

it's just that on a lot of website i found with this kind of thread, people are being too nice, sure it will help some people, but it can have the opposite reaction for others!

anyway, need to find someone to take a good picture of me, i'm always looking like shit with selfies, and my smartphone quality doesn't help

Djostikk

Let someone else take a picture of you, you're not bad looking but it does suffer from problems related to selfies. Like not knowing what do with your eyes and your glasses not sitting straight on your face.

Thanks, will do! I also think I need new glasses, probably...

Are people here always honest? didn't read the whole thread, i don't mean to shit on people here, i'm just curious if someone would really be honest if an ugly person post a pic here (everyone is beautiful in their own way i know, and it's subjective, but still, i wonder)

it's just that on a lot of website i found with this kind of thread, people are being too nice, sure it will help some people, but it can have the opposite reaction for others!

anyway, need to find someone to take a good picture of me, i'm always looking like shit with selfies, and my smartphone quality doesn't help

I personally simply wouldn't comment if I couldn't think of a honest compliment or piece of advise (when asked) as I don't feel comfortable shitting on someones appearance.

nin1000

Banned
Smoke me daddy/10

I can get lost in those eyes/10

You look great Vazra, i really cant get enough of you.

Hope everyone is having a great days aswell.

and remember always smile

tw4jjif.jpg

Just had a green slush. I love those things.
dont hold back GAF

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Damn, is this legal?

It is legal. There is a thing called mouthwash to cleanse the tongue from the green slushy. There is also tooth brushes.

As for the other comment I was wondering if he had the V cut based on how the neck area looks. Seems pretty toned and V marks are awesome and I'll never get one lol

Extra Edit: I suppose I'll tone it down if someone is bothered by it. Im being humorous about the whole thing but I can see how it may be problematic later on with others using the stuff out of this thread. If I get banned I guess it was fun while it lasted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom