• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

I'm liking so far. Chose the mage cause she's cute.

My account nickname is vicvoss and my character's name is connely just in case.

Also for some reason when I click on events ( the present icon) nothing happens. Is anyone else getting this?
It's just gotta load

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone who's playing from South East Asia, the code is DBSEATRAILER2015

Pejo

I'm giving this a shot on artstyle alone. I put that code in, and it redeemed successfully but I didn't receive any of the bonuses. Maybe I just have to wait.

*Edit* I just exited and came back in, and my stuff was waiting for me. Got some S class knight from the free draw, awww yissss.

Teknoman

Artstyle is drawing me in...how is the music? Probably the closest thing to playing Grand Knights History in english AND with network stuff still going...

I'm giving this a shot on artstyle alone. I put that code in, and it redeemed successfully but I didn't receive any of the bonuses. Maybe I just have to wait.

*Edit* I just exited and came back in, and my stuff was waiting for me. Got some S class knight from the free draw, awww yissss.

Is it a female with pinkish hair?

Cause that was the S rank I got and shes proving to be kick ass.

The art style interests me. Char name is Guineviere

Edit: demitri I also used you as a referral.

If my account name is needed to be added it's MuteCity.

Dandte

"Invalid Country Code or IP" Error :( Any ideas?

Edit: Fake GPS doesn't work

Edit2: VPN doens't work too.

The game has a german translation but can't be played in germany...yay

Edit3: works on my smartphone , but not via droid4x

Jockel

77949_front.jpg
Far, far superior game.

Rephin

Looking at this game just makes me want a new proper Vanillaware game. I'll probably give this one a shot though.

RS4-

I think my name is 'dokkter' on this. I'm only level 6.

and lol, wanted to see what the labyrinth was at level 5. Horrible mistake. What level should I be to do the arenas and such?

Yui

"Invalid Country Code or IP" Error :( Any ideas?

Edit: Fake GPS doesn't work

Edit2: VPN doens't work too.

The game has a german translation but can't be played in germany...yay

Edit3: works on my smartphone , but not via droid4x

Yeah, the game doesn't run on droid4x, bluestacks seems to work okay-ish, if you really need to play it on an emulator.

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
Oh, this is available in the EU as well? I didn't think it would be. Gonna have to try it out.

Edit: huh? Seems all my text is bugged. Everything's replaced with error messages. Couldn't run the intro video either...

Edit 2: Restarted the app. It's working now.

garath

If you delete and redownload can you use the promo code again? I got a bunch of A and one S so far. That'd be the best way to reroll it seems.

Any idea on what would be the best way to spend rubies?

Summons don't seem that important since we get our fair share through log in bonuses.

Maybe inventory/potion space? Costumes?

It's an ok game so far, looks rather nice on my iphone 5 screen but combat all feels way too automated, i'm yet to bump into a challenge and i've been playing since yesterday.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Hi guys, my account nick is ENTRID
Character's Livy.

Flambe

19 Mage here named Flambe also if anyone wants to add. Looks like it'd be hard to get that 500,000g to create guild without paying for it lol.

Also like to add when you get to the Shadow River keep pushing through as best you can with your higher level friends. Next region is much easier without all the fucking aoe and skill disables messing you up lol.

Also hard to find information on combining Allies once they're full Rapport/Enhanced to create a higher grade Ally. Don't know if it's completely random in what you get, or if gets class based on what you're combining or what =s

Edit: Well just went ahead and combined 2 A Allies, a rogue and mage and came out with an S-rank Warrior so gonna say it's totally random lol.

The promo code in the op fails to work for me, I just get a message to contact support. i'm on the latest iOS and everything it's asking.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
The promo code in the op fails to work for me, I just get a message to contact support. i'm on the latest iOS and everything it's asking.

What country are you from?

Also, what's rapport for? I think I missed the text when they were explaining what it meant.

Top Bottom