• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight |OT| Protect Gotham Racing

If you guys want to pick it up with the season pass and game on Steam like others are saying go to Greenmangaming.com choose the premium edition which is 10% off, use the 40% off code posted there and it will stack making the price of game+season pass come out to $54.

BY2K

Membero Americo
v7ebTFc.png

Let's do this.

Sometimes I think about upgrading my internet...

Also, I hope Man-Bat appears in this.

Can't wait! I have a couple questions:

1. Does anyone know if A Matter of Family is unlocked tomorrow? One of the patches said the content was downloaded in the patch but I'm not sure if it's actually unlocked.

2. Does anyone know if the UPC of the game included in the LImited Edition is the same as the vanilla edition? My LE is delayed, so I want to buy the vanilla edition and then return the copy from the LE once it arrives.

Ephemeris

Ugh, finally done. Scrapped the 75 anniversary stuff, no need to make it even more bloated.

Have to make an update to the PC requirements, thanks to the last minute changes (really? the day before the game launches? LOLl). That'll happen after work though. Hopefully people follow the link under it.

Doffen

Awesome OT!

I really want to buy this game, but I'm currently working through me backlog :( Will definitely buy it this year though.

That OT is quite nice. I get the game tomorrow so I look forward to playing the conclusion of the Bat.

The only thing that concerns me is how much will I be missing from not getting the season pass.

I thought the Batgirl DLC was a ways off? Like they just showed that image because people were pissed about the $40 price tag and they wanted to calm people down by showing what they were working on. I see people expecting it to be released with the game. I was never under that impression.

Vire

Nice job Ephemeris! Sorry I couldn't help out this time around, but you didn't need my help anyway - looks splendid!

T-Minus 1 hour and 30 minutes (Provided VPN works and UK release doesn't suddenly get pushed back).

Copy and paste from the review thread since everyone moved here now:

I've done this multiple times before, but I cannot get it to work ATM. It's all set up right, and if I go to Steam in chrome it shows me in the UK and everything, but then when I launch Steam for real, it still shows me in the US. Tried it with FlyVPN and PIA. Both are doing the same thing. I've closed and restarted Steam multiple times.

SlickVic

I thought the Batgirl DLC was a ways off? Like they just showed that image because people were pissed about the $40 price tag and they wanted to calm people down by showing what they were working on. I see people expecting it to be released with the game. I was never under that impression.

Yeah I'd be surprised if it's not at least a month off. Releasing it tomorrow gives off a bad on disc dlc vibe.

MMaRsu

Banned
Best OT title made it, great!! Id love to play this tonight but Ill buy the disc version tomorrow for 46 euros. Cant wait tho!!

Joeku

I've done this multiple times before, but I cannot get it to work ATM. It's all set up right, and if I go to Steam in chrome it shows me in the UK and everything, but then when I launch Steam for real, it still shows me in the US. Tried it with FlyVPN and PIA. Both are doing the same thing. I've closed and restarted Steam multiple times.

Did you restart your actual computer with the VPN to load at boot? It's probably not going to help but restarting has fixed a lot of my problems in the past *shrug*

SaiyanRaoh

Has there ever been a reason as to why the Tim Burton suits have yet to make an appearance as skins in these games? Personally, I'd rather see those than the Adam West skins.

It doesn't matter if the Steam store page still shows US currency, you should be fine if the VPN is active.

Top Bottom