• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

JDB

Banned
s8G145a.png

80e6352723149799caa923a2631908bc.png

fuck me

ljmnTcL.gif

Top posts:

Feel free to join SL&ENT where the admins aren’t rapists

You should definitely put in the OP that every new member should put SBD on their ignore list for a more pleasant experience.
Should be the first line anyone reads.

Yea, putting that guy's name in the topic title would be like his wet dream come through and he would probably have accomplished his lifelong ambition.

Josh5890

Playing this game is better with adults more often then not as far as communicating goes.
but that can be said about any online game.
I just really like that aspect of CS where teamwork is necessary to win.

Robot Pants

Nah I'm just kidding. After a year break I'm having fun with it. I was just so burnt out with it before the year off was needed

#IDeserveMyLEBack

DFCEF5E453268B0B9A36E52CDF821E2909965653

Drop them 30 bombs, grind back up, completely shit the bed on them rank up matches.

God... I played some really shit CS today. :/

So this what it's like to be Friberg.

Ludono

Hey guys, what would be the best way to liquidate the excess shit from my inventory. I'm talking the dozens of stickers and skins I don't use. Worth going through OPskins or just steam market at then somehow converting wallet money to paypal?

Hey guys, what would be the best way to liquidate the excess shit from my inventory. I'm talking the dozens of stickers and skins I don't use. Worth going through OPskins or just steam market at then somehow converting wallet money to paypal?

Use em and then scratch em off.

Hixx

You mean like in MM? Map is still very active...

In pro games? Probably sometime next year, there's updated props and textures in the game files for a while now. They just take a looooooooooong time to get it done.

I mean the deadline for the next operation maps was a week ago and we won't get that until October or something knowing Valve. And those maps are done.

You mean like in MM? Map is still very active...

In pro games? Probably sometime next year, there's updated props and textures in the game files for a while now. They just take a looooooooooong time to get it done.

I mean the deadline for the next operation maps was a week ago and we won't get that until October or something knowing Valve. And those maps are done.

There's been some stuff in the files that suggest an Inferno revamp.

Nothing major though.

Huh...okay. I wonder why it takes them so long. It's just one map =/

Gib me all the NiP stickers you have and I will shower you with my love. :3
Well guess what, you're garbage
Maybe if my best friend Mayhem wouldn't have betrayed me and stopped teaching me how to play good CS, I'd be better. :c

baby

Them?

It's most likely one guy

or like just one dude laying his flaccid dick on his desk and hoping it knows how to work hammer

also yea ludono if opskins isnt in any legal trouble for any reason (i dont think it should be) its 100% the way to go. safest way to get real money for skins hands down

Top Bottom