• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I reallllllly like the design of the '17 Racing Miku Nendo and Figma, but I'm still debating over it... I hate how it's super expensive because it's a racing sponsorship :/

It's worth noting that HLJ also allows you to cancel items from your account menu instead of having to email support like most other Japanese retailers. This combined with the private warehouse option accounts for their slightly higher prices.

luulubuu

It's worth noting that HLJ also allows you to cancel items from your account menu instead of having to email support like most other Japanese retailers. This combined with the private warehouse option accounts for their slightly higher prices.
They charge before shipping also have an option to hold on to items for up to two months after payment so you can ship in batches.

Thanks, I'm very excited for these two! I hope I get the metal bat too

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
(Trying to keep thread alive :x)

She's up!! (And looks like all of the new Pokemon Nedos/Figmas are not allowed to be imported to the west from GSC Store... Boo!!)

d3d01813e43037c8d3a4a807249b1b86.jpg

spiritfox

Nendo Red and N eventually became available in the US through the official Pokemon Center, so I guess they have some sort of deal with Nintendo for that.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Nendo Red and N eventually became available in the US through the official Pokemon Center, so I guess they have some sort of deal with Nintendo for that.

Cynthia as well. Red ended up getting exclusive versions, with Japan getting the starters and the western PokeCen getting the final starters. Japan in only Amazon and PokeCen I believe, got the Red, Green, Mew pair.

luulubuu

I forgot my email from HLJ and now I'm afraid I will lost my preorders. Sent them an email with my customer ID and my info to ask for a change :(

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
So I pre-ordered Lilile on Ami when it was announced... Find out that it's up on the Pokemon Center AND comes with a bonus piece, different from GSC Store -_-

Guess I'll keep waiting to see if the Red Figma goes up soon too, then.

kewlmyc

So I pre-ordered Lilile on Ami when it was announced... Find out that it's up on the Pokemon Center AND comes with a bonus piece, different from GSC Store -_-

Guess I'll keep waiting to see if the Red Figma goes up soon too, then.

Didn't know that she was up already. Also didn't know there was a Kotobukiya Lillie figure exclusive to Pokemon Center as well. Got both.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't know that she was up already. Also didn't know there was a Kotobukiya Lillie figure exclusive to Pokemon Center as well. Got both.

Yeah that was definitely a surprise to see! I figured that they were only going to stick to the Nendos on the site, since they passed on the other Kotobukiya releases.

The_Kid

I could never get the Kotobukiya figures. Nenderoids are expensive enough, but man all those other Pokemon figures would make me beyond broke.

LiK

Dammit, Lillie Nendo at GSC has bonus hand part and potion. I dunno if that's worth the extra 1000 yen tho. Maybe I'll just get the regular one.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Dammit, Lillie Nendo at GSC has bonus hand part and potion. I dunno if that's worth the extra 1000 yen tho. Maybe I'll just get the regular one.

I prefer the Clefairy PokeDoll on the PokeCen. I regret pre-ordering so soon on Ami!

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I collect Pokemon/Digimon GEMs (omg boxes so big!) but I would LOVE Digimon Nendos! Taichi with an Agumon etc. would be great!

Theonik

She def looks evil
Plot is pretty out there. Middle aged loser gets pushed into a train and dies. He wakes up in an alternate world as a little girl and uses his smarts and sociopathic tendencies to command a platoon in an alternative history WWI setting. (kind of a WWI with magic and some WWII elements)

Plot is pretty out there. Middle aged loser gets pushed into a train and dies. He wakes up in an alternate world as a little girl and uses his smarts and sociopathic tendencies to command a platoon in an alternative history WWI setting. (kind of a WWI with magic and some WWII elements)

I watched it a month or two ago. Really enjoyed it.

LiK

o_O

Top Bottom