• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch Gaming |Thread4| NOT Doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Huh, Shin Megami Tensei just came out...for $13.99.

mzl.yewbwrto.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.jfegdhdx.320x480-75.jpg

Card Boy

Banned
Anyone remember the game 'Z' the 1996 RTS game with robots? Well it's on sale for 99cents, it's a Universal app.

It has gamecentre support as well. I'm thinking of taking the plunge.

Jimrpg

Enco

This has been my go-to iOS game since it came out. One of my favorite games I've played on the platform so far.
Indeed.

It gives you a good challenge and there should be even more levels coming in the future.

This game could really use a level editor or a random level generator. Then it would be golden. Heck, even an infinite runner esque mode would be great.

Double D

How come there are only 1200 people on the Robot wants Kitty leaderboards when it's a free mini Metroid?

Because I already played through it like 3 times on kongregate? Actually I didn't know it was on iOS, so I'll play through it again. If you like it though, there's more of those games on Kongregate.

sinxtanx

Hi, iOS-GAF!
I'm working at a small company making an iOS game in Unity, and we're currently hosting an online beta test (praise Unity) to figure out how the fuck leveling and progression should work.
I'm wondering if it would be OK to post the link here?

Pastry

Banned

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Some of the
remix levels
in BSB are insane, not even trying to 4 clock them the first time through.

dream

Can anyone confirm or refute this?

Sure.

I think cjelly may have misheard whatever he thinks he heard. Reckless Racing 2 is leagues beyond the first game, controls like a dream, has a ton of tracks and upgrades, and is one of the best looking games I've ever played on iOS.

My wife played Ziggurat for 2 hours straight the other night. Creeps me out that she has become more of a gamer than me.

Do I have you on GC? I'm not sure cause some people are just using their actual name. I'm still trying to beat Robert Ashley's score. He's number one on my leaderboards of 7 people. My score is 208 currently. Game is tough as nails.

@ Cjelly - you're probably thinking of Reckless Getaway. Awesome game

Crap, picked up Reckless Racing 2 yesterday for $5 and now it's down to $1 today?! *angry/sad face*

Hate it when this happens!

I learned a lesson: never impulse buy anything! Which is why I'm going to hold off on the PS Vita until a better deal eventually happens. (Those damn memory sticks!)

Oh well, I did worse. I got some consolation with Edo Towns for $1. At least I got that...and Fly With Me for free. Never tried this but since it's free and from EA, might be cool.

Just grabbed RR2 an hour ago. Amazing content and presentation for the money, but I'm havin a lot of trouble getting the steering down. Using the full wheel and the handling is really jerky

Adam J.

Ziggurat has usurped Super Crate Box as my go-to quick score-chaser game.

I usually conk out at around 120 alien freaks. 204 is my highest--anyone know if the alien ships can be destroyed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom