• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

So, as far as the specific foamposite in the OP, it's probably some limited edition that I would never be able to get for less than the $200 something it's listed at?

Damn, I wanted to make the Sneakers movie joke so I see it's already been done. Where's Hitokage anyway?

I'm getting fond of NBs as well.

I have this (actually wearing it right now):
35251_SP2854

And this:
35251_BL8133

These two were my last 2 pairs over the past 5-6 years til they started to get all dirty and ratty, one pair going through a 2 weeks band camp ordeal in mud and another submerged in 2 feet of a river of rainwater in the street between myself and my dorm. Cool shoes, simple design, and comfy.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I love sneakers, as I mentioned before. My everyday kicks are NB 574s. IMO the best travel/comfort shoe. So comfy.

I have a bunch of them in different colors.

new_balance_574_location_04.jpg

Mr.Fresh

So, as far as the specific foamposite in the OP, it's probably some limited edition that I would never be able to get for less than the $200 something it's listed at?

It's $235 I need to update the OP but ask your local Champs / Footlocker and see what they say. If not I'm sure they will be on the Nike store they day of release but you're gonna have to be fast.

I love sneakers, as I mentioned before. My everyday kicks are NB 574s. IMO the best travel/comfort shoe. So comfy.

I have a bunch of them in different colors.

new_balance_574_location_04.jpg

I used to wear them but now it feels like Air Max 90's were made for my feet they fit so perfect.

Prowl

I don't know what it is, but i just can't get into Nike... I'll stick with the germans.

pMvgDhq.jpg
HUn1OBf.jpg

pPxUcFR.jpg
7onp7XY.jpg

bZDenkt.jpg
O2Fs3jF.jpg

cxv3yCS.jpg
fGwyKFi.jpg

PBQl5oN.jpg
Bqn1OzG.jpg

PplHRPD.jpg
o0dj0ku.jpg

Going to be adding more to my collection soon, thank god for the internet because getting a decent range of sneakers in Australia outside of the capital cities is just crap.

Batman

Banned
Does anybody here know if the Jordan Retro 8's run large for their sizes? I wear size 13 standard Timberland boots but those run around a size bigger too, what what size of the 8's are near it?

bjscott05

Well the MSRP is over $200 to begin with I believe, but I read they made a decent amount this time and they should be a general release. You never really know until they come out though.

JLG-

Ayo, what are these?

I really need to pick up some new Chucks. Too many different ones I want to get on top of the classic Red and White pairs I need to pick-up/replace.

Odin Desert boots.

Bought them at target. They were part of the Odin x Target collab from the fall collection last year.

bjscott05

I wanted a pair of those Jordan Banned 1s too. Quality looks to be very good, but the poster above is right- have to go on ebay and spend a lot to get those. They were a very limited release. I want to say they only got released to Nike stores.

I really need to get another pair of Nike's

2CFE7D3B-9CD1-4327-920B-55EE3855ED2B-7526-00000582ACB42DCC.jpg

That's my main go to. I wear a lot of earth tones, and I just love the colors on this.

LJ11

Yeah I'd buy them for $300 in a heartbeat. I'd wear em though.

Where did you get your pairs LJ?

More like when did I get them. These were the ones released a decade ago. I just pulled them out of the closet, they are prefect. The threes get yellow stains, not these, they look brand new. They ran big and I got a size lower so they're only an 8 I'm 9-9.5 normally. The best color way Nike released was the white and navy blue with the silver swoosh, destroyed both my pairs. I could never pull off the red/black ones so my second pair went unworn for a decade.

Mr.Fresh

I know it's a long shot but I really hope they release the 14s again because I really wanted them in 2011 but I didn't have enough to buy them for my self at the time.

bjscott05

More like when did I get them. These were the ones released a decade ago. I just pulled them out of the closet, they are prefect. The threes get yellow stains, not these, they look brand new. They ran big and I got a size lower so they're only an 8 I'm 9-9.5 normally. The best color way Nike released was the white and navy blue with the silver swoosh, destroyed both my pairs. I could never pull off the red/black ones so my second pair went unworn for a decade.

Thats awesome, man. You are right though, sometimes it is difficult to pull off breds.

I know it's a long shot but I really hope they release the 14s again because I really wanted them in 2011 but I didn't have enough to buy them for my self at the time.

I would just go the ebay route for these. I guess you want the last shots? I remember in 11 when they came out there wasn't much demand for them and they sat around for a while. Seems like ebay prices are pretty close to retail.

Mr.Fresh

Which ones? I see the Last Shots on eBay a lot.

I would just go the ebay route for these. I guess you want the last shots? I remember in 11 when they came out there wasn't much demand for them and they sat around for a while. Seems like ebay prices are pretty close to retail.

I need to check eBay more. Yup those are the exact ones I want. I never bought anything from eBay so I'd be hella cautious.

OT is looking nice

1221.jpg

Just picked these up about a week ago.

Picked these up right when they came out last year which got me into buying sneakers again.

nike-lebron-9-low-liverpool-3.jpg

DominoKid

I need to check eBay more. Yup those are the exact ones I want. I never bought anything from eBay so I'd be hella cautious.

Ebay is straight.
I used to buy a lot of stuff from there.
I always go by feedback and ask for more pics if theres only 1 or just a stock photo.

The solecollector crowd is cool too. They'll usually be willing to negotiate too. Bought a few XIs from folks on there.

Ebay is straight.
I always go by feedback and ask for more pics if theres only 1 or just a stock photo.

The solecollector crowd is cool too. They'll usually be willing to negotiate too. Bought a few XIs from folks on there.

I always wondered about buying from ISS/SoleCollector. Do you have to register to buy stuff from the Marketplace?

Mr.Fresh

OT is looking nice

1221.jpg

Just picked these up about a week ago.

Picked these up right when they came out last year which got me into buying sneakers again.

nike-lebron-9-low-liverpool-3.jpg

I have the first ones and black and orange and I'm getting the Liverpool lebrons to rock in the summer. And thanks bro.

Ebay is straight.

Nice imma check them both out hopefully I find the 14s for the right price.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Out of my entire collection (60+ pairs)... My favorites have to be...

• OG 1996 Air Jordan XI - Columbias; still deadstock/new. Yeah I know shoes are meant to be worn, but once they get a certain age and since I have the retros, I'm not touching these.
  • 2011 Air Jordan XI Retro - Concords; The icey soles just did it for me.
  • Tinker X P-Rod Zoom Air Elite; These came out X-Games weekend and were limited to 500 pairs. Love em.

138041825_938254785b.jpg

6131995729_295e6ecaee.jpg

138041824_24b022092a.jpg

bedlamite

My green suede Gazelles gave out on me after 2 years and I'm looking to pick up the new Busenitzes when they come to my area

Busenitz-Pro-Shoe-Forest-Metallic-Silver-Gum.jpg

I wish the canvas Janoski's used synthetic leather. The piping means I can't buy them (vegan). Pity I have to stick to Vans most of the time.

Top Bottom