• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT2| I'd Rather Watch The EUROS Than Play

TheKeyPit

Banned
Can anyone tell me why I'm not getting any drops playing online?

I've played about 8-9 matches and only got 4-5 items.

lol? I've played a lot of matches yesterday and I got 4 crates and maybe 5 items.

I'd like to see one of those with a gold paint :O

Edit: Okay. I just noticed that I paid my 5 keys with Xbox Rewards Credit, so I didn't really pay for them. Guess I'll get another 5 keys.

AcridMeat

Banned
Forgot there was a new OT.

Rumble is a lot more fun than I expected it to be.

I got a crate that has the octane skin, so that's tempting. My coworker already got it. :(

Hilti92

Picked the game up last night. Incredibly fun and addictive. I have 20 goals, 6 assists in 13 games not sure if thats good or not as I just started. Whats your guys stats like?

Unicorn

Picked the game up last night. Incredibly fun and addictive. I have 20 goals, 6 assists in 13 games not sure if thats good or not as I just started. Whats your guys stats like?

$

395 hours of playtime. Just loaded it up real quick on my laptop.

Already caved to this crate system as I knew I would and gotta say it's as bad as I expected. In 4 crates I got Polygon trail twice and Heatwave twice. Guess I'll be needing to find people to trade with.

TheKeyPit

Banned

TheKeyPit.png

Already caved to this crate system as I knew I would and gotta say it's as bad as I expected. In 4 crates I got Polygon trail twice and Heatwave twice. Guess I'll be needing to find people to trade with.

Isn't that a black market item? Lucky you.

one_kill

So I got a painted item, but trophy didn't pop up. I think it might be because I received it as the regular devil horns instead of the pink one it eventually became.

lol? I've played a lot of matches yesterday and I got 4 crates and maybe 5 items.
I only started playing online yesterday so I didn't know any better orz

TheKeyPit

Banned
So I got a painted item, but trophy didn't pop up. I think it might be because I received it as the regular devil horns instead of the pink one it eventually became.

I only started playing online yesterday so I didn't know any better orz

Welcome to item unlocks in Rocket League. Sometimes you get 3 items during an hour, but sometimes you'll play for more than three hours and only get 1.

Grinchy

Banned
Got my 3rd crate earlier and it gave me the animated dragon decal for Octane. Pretty sweet! But I really need some decals or wheels that I can use with the Dominus GT.

I think my favorite thing to do in Rumble is shooting an opponent with the uncontrollable speed burst right when they're lining up a clearing shot, and then watching the ball lightly bounce into their net. Never makes me not laugh.

Got the X-Devil Mk2 in my first crate. Don't think I'll trade it, but let me know what types of items you'd be interested in for that polygonal trail (if you're on PS4).

Bollocks

Am I the only one who wants to see rumble in competitive?

Some things need to be changed to be less random.
Make it so that you choose your ult before the game and no ult stacking, just like how existing Mobas do when you select characters.
No reset on goal.
I think that could be quite interesting. I would like to see how the elite players would fare in such a situation.

Cappa

Banned
So um.... Crates only give you one item..... Wtf....i bought a key just to check it out and got only one item what a rip off

Nothus

So um.... Crates only give you one item..... Wtf....i bought a key just to check it out and got only one item what a rip off

?
How many do you want lol.

I'm not getting many crate drops at all. Was on the game for ages yesterday, must have played at least 25 games and didn't get a single crate drop.

Cappa

Banned
?
How many do you want lol.

I'm not getting many crate drops at all. Was on the game for ages yesterday, must have played at least 25 games and didn't get a single crate drop.
Well overwatch gives you 4 items per crate. I was hoping minimum 3.

As much as I hate the crate system it would be kind of dumb if it just gave you all the items in the crate no? You'd own everything by the time you used 2 keys.

I didn't say all. I just meant more that 1.

I can see why though, I mean Overwatch has way more to unlock than those measly two crates do. The 20 pack would be practically useless since you could trade your way to having them all within 10 keys most likely. Still think we should get a free key weekly or monthly, just something for actually still playing.

On pc hooked my computer up to my tv to play splitscreen and was using the Xbox wireless adaptor. Noticed we were accelerating super slow. Keyboard was accelerating fine. Now it won't go back to normal on my controller. And on top of that I am now getting screen tearing on a gsync monitor. Restarted pc, deleted game, can't figure how to fix either issue. Anyone know anything please help!

update: cant shoot in RotTR

Top Bottom