• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuKyK

^lol nice avatar ;)

I needed to go deeper.

tumblr_m7yyj1Sq7i1qdny4ho1_r1_500.gif

Wierd it says 1 day 18 hours and 42 minutes for me.

11 pm + 19 hours = 11 am + 7 hours = 6 pm Mountain / 8 pm ET / 5 pm PST

I'm probably missing something here to make me look stupid, but is this time delayed to be counted down to 6 pm everywhere?

Did you check just now? It says 1 day, 16 hours, and 38 minutes for me.

Wouldn't be much of a "live" video if it broadcasts at 6 PM for everyone.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I've been gone a while. Miss anything?

So... new thread tomorrow? :)

Mostly just making fun of past meltdowns, light speculation, and continued begging of Kat, Lightning, and other RPG characters.

So same as usual.

Its supposed to start:

1pm EST
10am PST

Convert from one of the following

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/09/when-to-watch-sonys-gamescom-press-conference-online/

That's 1 day 11 hours and 15 minutes from now. So I don't know what is up with that official sony timer.

JoshHood

Mostly just making fun of past meltdowns, light speculation, and continued begging of Kat, Lightning, and other RPG characters.

So same as usual.

That's 1 day 11 hours and 15 minutes from now. So I don't know what is up with that official sony timer.

Timer says 1:11:07:40 for me (I'm in the UK).
ed: so yes, I guess its hard-coded to a specific time. Remember its the EU site.

Spinluck

Wait, what?

Why isn't this going to be announced at GamesCom?

And when has Sony confirmed it won't be there?

I'm not even sure if they confirmed it, this was posted in a VG Chartz article LOL. So I'm not sure if it's true or not.

Big daddy looks overpowered

Are you kidding or being sarcastic?

Based off preview footage people said Kratos and Parappa were overpowered, and it ended being Sly who was the killing machine. I think once we get our hands on it it'll be easier to come to these conclusions.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Timer says 1:11:07:40 for me (I'm in the UK).
ed: so yes, I guess its hard-coded to a specific time. Remember its the EU site.

Eh I don't know, i just know its wrong for us here in america. Could just be a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom