• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] PS Plus games for June: Killing Floor 2 + Life is Strange

AEREC

More people need to play Life is Strange. It's a fantastic game. It's also a template for what these types of adventure games need to be, at the minimum. TellTale should take notes.

I'll try it again if it comes to plus but damn the hipster vibes were a huge turnoff for me.

BabyDuck666

Neo Member
Two retail PS4 titles? Could this be the magnificient turn for the service people have been hoping and voting with their wallets for?
/s

Nevermind all that, those are great, popular games, and KF2 has a lot of potential with a bigger community.

Also, is LiS worth it for someone who has played the ps3 version, despite the bump in resolution and/or framerate? Is it significantly more pretty?

Kssio_Aug

I played a trial of the first Killing Floor and didn't like it that much, but I guess I'll try the second one, it wasn't that bad. I already watched Life Is Strange, so that's getting flushed.

I hated Killer Instinct* 1. Maybe cause I haven't played it on release, and it is a damn messed game in terms of interface. But I played Killer Instinct* 2 a time ago (can't remember if it was a beta test or a free weekend) and really liked it.

Edit: *Killing FLOOR! LoL

tsundoku

you know i dont want either of those and its not time for me to sub again but those are actually solid fucking selections for once

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
That's not how this works.

I know that Sony pays a small sum for every PS+ copy downloaded. What I meant was the game has lost on value after being in almost every sale so they probably weren't able to negotiate a very good deal on how much money will that be.

I hope this is true, always wanted to play Life is Strange but the demo skewed my interest. Although I hate cod zombies, I always have been interested in trying out killing floor 2

Upinsmoke

I've played Life is Strange already but for those who haven't I'd definitely grab it. Not played KF2 but was interested in it on pc, would love that.

Hopefully true

arcticice

tried Killing Floor 2. it was decent. but it was just me and 2 of my friends. With free version however, we will be able to get more people into the game, hence more enjoyable.

Already played LiS though, but it's a great game for those who missed out. this is the first time in my 3 years of PS Plus that i'm excited for monthly games.

benzopil

Great month. I platinumed Life is Strange on PS3 but will happily do the same on PS4.

Killing Floor 2 is whatever. It was dead soon after release and will be dead again.

Anyone who really wanted to play LiS would have bought it when it was on sale for £3. Seems like a waste of a PS+ space honestly.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
It's an amazing game. The best telltale game out there. It's charming as fuck, greatly written and will fuck your feels up. It's very engaging.

Calling Life is Strange a telltale game is an insult my man. Telltale should take a few lessons from Dontnod on how to create an engaging adventure game that doesn't finish by itself.

benzopil

Where did that come from. PS+ games are usually announced on the last wednesday of the month (which is May 31st this time around) and are released on month's first Tuesday so June 6th is the day for PS+ drop unless something changed.

Because I'm an idiot and looked at wrong month

I guess it's about time I checked out this hipster shit everybody's been talking about. Too bad I know the ending already.

Nah don't

Top Bottom