• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm able to tickle myself and apparantly so can schizophrenic people ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiden

Banned
I always have had this strange thought that i would turn out to be schizophrenic since i was 17. I also cant use cannabis because i go mental on that stuff.

Some normal people come in here and tell me you're able to tickle yourself.

I always have had this strange thought that i would turn out to be schizophrenic since i was 17. I also cant use cannabis because i go mental on that stuff.

I'm able to tickle myself.

Bit-Bit

I can tickle myself and I'm mentally fine.

Foolworm

Hey, my entire life I've been able to pleasure myself, but somehow nobody else admits to it and everyone says it's bad.

Relax man, people say all kinds of stuff on the internet.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.

Schizophrenia is typically genetic, any history of it or other mental illness in your family?

RELAYER

Banned
I can do this too.
Around the time I turned 16 I started getting really weird and went on this 5 year drug binge that only ended when I finally woke up in a hospital and was mandated to attend a mental health institution. I was REALLY tripped out at this point. Pretty sure I could have gone schiz. I made it back though.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I can't tickle myself through my clothes or of I do it fast like when you're doing it to someone else.

If I touch my feet and such very very gently there's a tickle sensation tho.

Raiden

Banned
Schizophrenia is typically genetic, any history of it or other mental illness in your family?

No. Not that i know of. I dont have contact with my father of his side of the family. But everything is fine on my mom's side.

It was kinda shocking to see the schizophrenic results pop up to be honest. I have been thinking about it on and off since i was a teenager. Also i might react hard or bad to drugs but they always fuck me up as in being multiple faces/personalities in my body.

No. Not that i know of. I dont have contact with my father of his side of the family. But everything is fine on my mom's side.

It was kinda shocking to see the schizophrenic results pop up to be honest. I have been thinking about it on and off since i was a teenager. Also i might react hard or bad to drugs but they always fuck me up as in being multiple faces/personalities in my body.

Schizophrenia always comes from the father's side. I would do anything you can to find that out, since given your reaction to drugs it sounds to be very likely that you're in the early stages of the disease.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Not diagnosed Schizotypal myself.

Internet has helped me with human interaction.

Hey, me too!

Well crazy people never think they're crazy. =P

But I actually understand the multiple personalities in my body, but at times if I get high enough it feels like everything gets in sync and and I can have some crazy fucking ideas(as a writer) and also be productive as fuck.

Raiden

Banned
Hey, me too!

Well crazy people never think they're crazy. =P

But I actually understand the multiple personalities in my body, but at times if I get high enough it feels like everything gets in sync and and I can have some crazy fucking ideas(as a writer) and also be productive as fuck.

Ah well i probably have an overthinking brain. I'm also a heavy lucid dreamer and while having that i conciously talked to my subconcious in my dream. So that does not help on the multiple personalities delusion either.

I'll let you guys know if turn out to be one.

snap0212

I would love to be able to tickle myself, that's kind of nice to have. Instead, I have this thing about not wanting to be touched. Normal touches are okay but if my girlfriend wants to stroke me or something I get really uncomfortable, it's a terrible feeling.

I can do it, The other guy in my head assures me that we are normal, so don't worry about it.

moho-foe

Neo Member
Schizophrenia normally requires a trigger (traumatic event) to manifest and it's common to have symptoms right around the age of 30.

If you're over 30 I wouldn't worry too much.

Talents

Banned
I can kind of tickle my feet, but not my armpits or anything else, I'm not schizo.

Although my Dad's brother was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom