• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The road to RPM is going to be rough as fuck; Mystic Force, then Operation Overdrive, then Jungle Fury?

goddamn fuck life
Overdrive makes mystic fury look good by comparison.

Brutally awful levels of shit. Can't WAIT for the chat and this thread of first time watchers to hit it.

ShadyK54

Side Q: could someone point me in the direction in which I can somehow stream/watch some Super Sentai? Some of the details posted in here have me super interested.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
1jWDxe8.gif

yqCFfTbl.png

I only care about seeing Merrick do his pool thing and Forever Red, which I might get up early for.

Ninja Storm is what I want, but I'm going to have sneak some viewings at work tomorrow.

DarkWish

So tempted to wake up at like 3 or 4 in the morning to watch the Time Force/Wild Force crossover and then stay up for Forever Red before I go to work.

Effect

No, it's the same. Basically Yellow was more of a cool, hardy guy/de facto leader before Red comes out.

And to Sentai folk saying about "well hotblooded, spontaneous, loud Reds are old so it's not new!", well yeah but until Kyoryuger they weren't sucking said Red's dick. The rest of the team reined the Red's attitude, as we see in Dekaranger and Gekiranger too.

Ah gotcha. I thought I had read that she was leader before the show starts and then they pretty much make and call the red ranger the leader once he gets powers. I pretty much never bothered with WildForce until now. The little I did see I didn't care for and I had dropped out after Time Force and only came back for a while for later shows.

Is there a Timeforce crossover as well as Forever Red?

Yup. It's a two parter I believe. More of an epilogue for Time Force if I think. Been a while since I've seen it.

ZeoVGM

Banned
I think I'm out for Wild Force. It's bad.

What's the episode where we see a reformed
___Rita___
show up? Is that the finale?

Wiseblade

And to Sentai folk saying about "well hotblooded, spontaneous, loud Reds are old so it's not new!", well yeah but until Kyoryuger they weren't sucking said Red's dick. The rest of the team reined the Red's attitude, as we see in Dekaranger and Gekiranger too.
LOL WUT

The second half of Gekiranger is nonstop praise of Red are the Chosen One(tm).

Watching this makes me wonder if I want to sit through Operation Overdrive for the first time. Is it "so bad it's good" or just "Wild Force mediocre-to-butt"?

Also WHAT THE HELL EVER HAPPENED TO DIMITRIA?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom