• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell's Fire Sauce!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo whats up fam

have you tried these?

Spicy-Breakfast-Skillet-with-El-Yucateco-Habanero-Sauce.jpg

heat and flavor

I love this stuff, but it's not really comparable to TB sauce which is loaded with sugar and salt. Totally different things.

I love TB sauce too!

btkadams

I have to try this!

I actually really like their regular "hot" sauce. It's not hot in any capacity, but I just like the flavor.

LordOfChaos

Adds flavour; about as spicy as a litre of water with 5 grains of black pepper in it. I find it funny when people find it spicy :p

Yeah, it's not that spicy, but it's a necessity whenever I go to Taco Bell. It makes some of their food items delicious~

Also, I always slather my tacos and fries at Del Taco with the Del Scorcho(their hottest) sauce.

commedieu

Banned
yo whats up fam

have you tried these?

Spicy-Breakfast-Skillet-with-El-Yucateco-Habanero-Sauce.jpg

heat and flavor

Big fan here.. but didn't they have a lead problem? I bought some red the other day. And figure "surely they wouldn't sell this if it was dangerous"

I was going to Google for an update. But made some tacos...if lead poisoning tastes this good.. then it can be wrong.

Edit:

Fire sauce is delightful. You can drink it after you run out of chewable food and still have packets.

Exis

At one point in my life I was at a 24 hour taco bell drive thru and may have stolen an entire case of fire sauce, it was a wonderful couple of months.

geomon

It never fails. Every time there's a thread like this about spicy stuff, I feel like a huge wusscake because I don't like spicy foods. I mean I don't mind a little spice, you know just a little kick every now and then but the last thing I want to experience while eating some delicious food is searing hot pain in my mouth and throat.

It never fails. Every time there's a thread like this about spicy stuff, I feel like a huge wusscake because I don't like spicy foods. I mean I don't mind a little spice, you know just a little kick every now and then but the last thing I want to experience while eating some delicious food is searing hot pain in my mouth and throat.

I wouldn't let it get to you. People like to brag a little too much about eating spicy food. That being said, Diablo sauce is the king of Taco Bell sauces ever since they stopped making Verde (although the two aren't really directly comparable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom