• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jordan Peele's Get Out - 100% at RT after 136 reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Been following this movie for a while. Finally seeing it this weekend, can't wait!!!

Well I'm surprised. I saw the trailer in theaters and the whole theater let out a laugh. Idk the trailer just made it seem silly, but I'm interested now

It's good.

I got to see it at a preview screening, and I liked it a lot. My friend, who went in not knowing anything about it, had a hell of a time as well.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I hope this does really well this weekend. Please be #1

I mean maybe the trailer isn't that good if you're not someone that's experienced that kind of fear.

But as someone who has? That shit cut me deeeeeeeeep.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Someone made an OT, finally. Get out and watch the movie. Dont look at the trailers. Just known you'll be catching a fantastic thriller.

But it has a 6.4 rating on IMDB. I wonder why 🤔

Youre being facetious but them arm chair neo nazis

Yeah the trailer doesn't really sell it. But I don't like that generic rapid cut most scary movies trailers rely on. But you can't judge a movie by it's trailer... thankfully? unfortunately? reliably?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Eh, I don't watch horror movies cause I'm squeamish as hell, but this is more psychological stuff than a gorefest. Excited as hell to see it this weekend.

Lev

The trailer makes the movie seem like a comedy to me. I definitely want to watch this film tho.

M.W.

When the trailer first released I didn't know who Jordan Peele was...well, I guess I didn't realize HE was Peele from Key and Peele...lol

Bronx-Man

Banned
The white men Ive seen are are all assholes. The white womenz is fine doe (and they're all granny sub characters so who gives a shit because the story is ass anyway)

4/10

dickroach

I have no idea what this is, or is about, haven't seen any trailers... this got me interested enough to go and see it tomorrow. I've been itching to see a new movie

Wow that's good to hear. I remember the trailer making me chuckle a few times, and I didn't think that was the intention so I kinda wrote it off. Will check it out.

ezekial45

Banned
This movie was really great. Like I mentioned in the other thread, it's almost like a Takeshi Kitano-esque switch for Jordan Peele. He's got a serious future in other genres outside of comedy, this movie really surprised me. It's already on my top 10 list of movies for this year.

The white men Ive seen are are all assholes. The white womenz is fine doe (and they're all granny sub characters so who gives a shit because the story is ass anyway)

4/10
Did that guy get a tag or nah?

On topic: Movie looks good, trailer obviously didn't want to give too much away. Maybe I'll catch it sometime next week. Will definitely watch it one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom