• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

JDB

Banned
It's still stupid how quickly and often players switch teams. Even the two teams in the major final are making big changes. So dumb.

cHinzo

I wonder where Adren gets the inspiration for his new tactics. ��

ScreaM is on fire though during this qualifier. Let's go!

cHinzo

dbcf2123d4.jpg

cHinzo

i cant believe that bitch got it first

especially when im back to playing well ;_;
He knows when to dodge the losses. :> Watch Ludono get global before u do Hixx. 😂
My main got global too tonight after a Dust2 game with some music on. 😁

NRG vs Splyce on Cbble is some of the worst CS ever.

Any lurkers wanna know how to get better at this game, watch this demo and do the complete opposite of everything you see.

cHinzo

Dreamhack Mälmo has begun today. I missed competitive CS. Interesting to see how the teams are playing with their new members.

cHinzo

Wowow, North just beat SK. C9 might be fucked tomorrow lol.

Edit: teams might want to get the 2nd seed in their group to dodge SK during the quarter finals. :"D

Wowow, North just beat SK. C9 might be fucked tomorrow lol.

Edit: teams might want to get the 2nd seed in their group to dodge SK during the quarter finals. :"D

C9 were fucked either way, they've practiced even less than other teams cause they didn't think they were going to Malmo so Timmy was on holiday later than most players. He wasn't even back for the first games in EPL.

baby

tarik being dumb isn't even a meme. Watch him play or just listen to him talk for 5 minutes.

i mean maybe if you watched a demo from 3 years ago when he first signed with clg but hes been a great player for a couple years now. and i dont even know what you mean about him talking. i dont think ive seen him speak seriously for longer than five minutes ever

baby

honestly im becoming a big immortals fan because theres always at least one player thats fun to watch in each game

Hixx

there are no cool csgo teams anymore

they all suck and my interest in the pro scene is lower than its been since i first got interested

People keep saying "ooh the teams are asll getting better, it's better now"

no. look at the HLTV top 15, it's shit. fuck them all.

https://i.imgur.com/Gjyxru9.png

these teams are all garbage

we're in the darkest timeline, Immortals are a genuine top 5 team. this is why we voted Brexit. UK CS gonna dominate once freed from the bureaucracy of Brussels my friends and save us from Brazilian teams.

Hixx

i honestly dont care

lost interest in fnatic as soon as they split again and lost interest in g2 about 2 weeks after they formed because it was immediately obvious they need an IGL and fuck shox and his ego

cHinzo

2014 and 2015 were the most fun years to watch competitive CS for me. LDLC was an interesting underdog team, which turned into an amazing team to watch in NV. VP was a powerhouse, Fnatic after the shuffle had the 'no fucks given' playstyle, with some great mid-round calls by Pronax, Dignitas' CT side was always a please to watch and even NiP was fun to watch since all their games were close as hell. Nowadays it has gotten a bit boring. Luckily my boys from Astralis are more or less the same since the Copenhagen Wolves/Dignitas days and I love their clean playstyle. But yeah the French and Swedish teams became kinda sucky, VP sucks big time and Na'Vi is starting from scratch again. NiP has been a complete non factor for the last 2 years. Competitive CS isn't too exciting these days.

CSGO was always about the top 3-4 teams. Or do we really believe the Recursives and Ebettles made the scene better?

5-15 in 2017 are better than the 5-15th best team in any other year.

baby

there are no cool csgo teams anymore

they all suck and my interest in the pro scene is lower than its been since i first got interested

People keep saying "ooh the teams are asll getting better, it's better now"

no. look at the HLTV top 15, it's shit. fuck them all.

https://i.imgur.com/Gjyxru9.png

these teams are all garbage

we're in the darkest timeline, Immortals are a genuine top 5 team. this is why we voted Brexit. UK CS gonna dominate once freed from the bureaucracy of Brussels my friends and save us from Brazilian teams.

uk cs will always be bad because somehow you managed to have an entire country that has shit tempers

Top Bottom