• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

I remember when someone threatened me for asking them out and to get out of their room

What's the best mecha show (don't say eva)

Line_HTX

I still remember that Heero Yuy scene with two different edits.

Afternoon Toonami: "I'll destroy you."

Midnight Run (Actual edit): "I'll kill you."

cntr

Banned
Whats a good gundam(or mecha really) show to watch, hopefully not "edgy" and preferably with a dub
Out of Gundam shows: if you want something cheesy, G Gundam, if you want something for children but which is still awesome, Gundam Build Fighters, or if you want something actually serious, Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket.

You can also watch the original VOTOMS if you don't mind old animation. Macross is also a good space mecha politics series, but I'm not as familiar with it. And if you're fine with battleships instead of giant robots and want to watch something new, Space Battleship Yamato 2199 is really good.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Also, I guess that significantly reduces the chances of IBO S2? Unless they follow Lupin up with it, I guess.

Just take a look at this opening.

I don't even really care that much about Lupin, but that female singer "LUPIN THE THIIIIIRD!" will never not get me hyped. It's so audacious and cheesy that it makes me laugh and get excited all at once.

Could do without Lupin's hairy/warty hands in this OP though...

Regiruler

latest

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The rantings of a lunatic. Rau must have been off his meds at that point.

Rau is a clone with an existential crisis who decides the whole world needs to burn. So he double and triple crosses everyone to give everyone nuclear weapons and giant space lasers to kill each other with.

Rau is a clone with an existential crisis who decides the whole world needs to burn. So he double and triple crosses everyone to give everyone nuclear weapons and giant space lasers to kill each other with.
I have never seen a Gundam villain go off the rails that badly...minus Katejina. At least Rau had the good sense not to send bikini babes into battle against a Gundam.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I have never seen a Gundam villain go off the rails that badly...minus Katejina. At least Rau had the good sense not to send bikini babes into battle against a Gundam.

Ulube does the same thing.

Pretty much the rest of the Gundam pantheon of villains are self deluded ego maniacal fools who think they are doing the world a favor.

Turn A Gundam doesn't have a true antagonist, but the closest thing to it is also just some asshole who likes to fight.

Ulube does the same thing.

Pretty much the rest of the Gundam pantheon of villains are self deluded ego maniacal fools who think they are doing the world a favor.

Turn A Gundam doesn't have a true antagonist, but the closest thing to it is also just some asshole who likes to fight.
Is Ulube from G? I can't remember all of these people for some odd reason. I can only really remember Char, Zechs, Katejina, Paptimus and Haman...and Full Frontal.

caliph95

E7 is really good why haven't i finished this yet might as well now

This talk almost made me glad i never was big in gundam except catching some awesome fights as a kid.

Was more of a Zoids kids weirdly and i think i even had models or build a zoids stuff i never done

Regiruler

I just realized something yesterday.

The Arbys tweet when ARMS launches literally makes itself. You just need to get the curly fries right.

So it was recently pointed out to me by anime-gaf that Skull Knight fights with a giant dildo in Berserk 2017.

download.png

Put Skull Knight in the next Saints Row game.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I am dumbfounded at how fast that second season is going. They've covered so much of the story in a fraction of the time needed to do so.

Raxus

So I'm watching Gundam Build Fighters Try, and even knowing it was considered a let down after the first season I'm still pretty disappointed with it.

I do however think the second opening is pretty good.

The second half is waaaaaay better than the first half. Some GREAT gundam designs too.

I am dumbfounded at how fast that second season is going. They've covered so much of the story in a fraction of the time needed to do so.
Have to get to that anime original ending bruh!

"You know Guts, we really were Berserk!" *Griffith and Guts share a laugh*

Feel the pain

Hmm, going over the voice list, lots of familiar voice actors in Fire Emblem Echoes. Quite a few Funimation actors putting in work.

The second half is waaaaaay better than the first half. Some GREAT gundam designs too.

Yeah, I'm noticing that too. The second half seems better managed than the first half. The first half is pretty boring. It takes way too long to get to the real competition.

E7 is really good why haven't i finished this yet might as well now

This talk almost made me glad i never was big in gundam except catching some awesome fights as a kid.

Was more of a Zoids kids weirdly and i think i even had models or build a zoids stuff i never done

Yeah, definitely finish E7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom