• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube "pranksters" Daddyofive deny abuse (Up: mom gets custody of two youngest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynomutt

I'm curious what it take for CPS to take actions in general. CPS had already investigated the family and had some videos of abuse from what I understand. That still wasn't enough for them to take action. Now, CPS may take action because of public pressure, but how weren't these parents hit sooner?

It takes Jhessye Shockley. I don't know how many of you have dealt with CPS before but the only reason they would consider checking it would be external pressure. As sad as it is there are children experiencing worse in your town or neighborhood and CPS is not helping them either. I don't think their is a competent CPS decision nationwide. Between lack of funding overloaded case workers and just ineptitude the situation is dire.

TheOddOne

Look at this:

animation1p6ujw.gif

Cody's reaction is to stay calm, because he has clearly been through this before. The other kids don't even flinch.

NoRéN

I'm curious what it take for CPS to take actions in general. CPS had already investigated the family and had some videos of abuse from what I understand. That still wasn't enough for them to take action. Now, CPS may take action because of public pressure, but how weren't these parents hit sooner?
In one case, Cps in California had signs of neglect and abuse and ignored it. The kid died from injuries. I'm sure they will blame it on bureaucracy and a backlogged system and call it a day. But I hope I'm wrong.

depths20XX

It takes Jhessye Shockley. I don't know how many of you have dealt with CPS before but the only reason they would consider checking it would be external pressure. As sad as it is there are children experiencing worse in your town or neighborhood and CPS is not helping them either. I don't think their is a competent CPS decision nationwide. Between lack of funding overloaded case workers and just ineptitude the situation is dire.

I agree, I know there are children in way worse situations than this. Far worse. The thing about this one that stands out is that they're profiting off the abuse of their child. Which makes it even more ridiculous.

Dynomutt

I agree, I know there are children in way worse situations than this. Far worse. The thing about this one that stands out is that they're profiting off the abuse of their child. Which makes it even more ridiculous.

This is going to sound a bit foul but should all people be allowed to have kids? More and more shifty human beings come out of the wood work. I'm not gonna preach eugenics or anything but how in anyway is this good for this kids self-esteem? At that age he should feel worry free like his whole family has his back. Even if they are raking in the money between constantly feeling like the but of all jokes and probably having other kids talk about it. Wow I hope the counseling helps. Be easy Cody!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Damn dude, ethan and steve o did a video on this and it was the first time I had watched the video that started this up. I don't understand how the mom and dad not only did this, but thought it was fine to upload.

Hope the kids get help and the authorities step in.

Why is this even allowed on YouTube. Delete that channel and take back his ad money. I hope this gets big enough that Google is pressured more about giving money to these kind of things.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Wow, fuck these parents

Sidenote: the hell, I thought the "Dey terk er jerbs" accent in South Park wasn't a real thing

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
brah! a prak! just a prank!

animation1p6ujw.gif
animation1p6ujw.gif

animation1p6ujw.gif
animation1p6ujw.gif

just a prank brah!

worlds_greatest_dad_mug.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Get those kids out of there and send those parents to prison. They're monsters.

Look at this:

animation1p6ujw.gif

Cody's reaction is to stay calm, because he has clearly been through this before. The other kids don't even flinch.
I would seriously beat the shit out of this guy if I ever ran into him. Fuck this is infuriating. That Cody kid looks so much like my nephew. FUCK!!

How do they still have these children? And the dad trying to play it off as fake? I hope someone smashes his head through a shelf. Just a prank bro?

Daffy Duck

Man I feel sorry for Cody, that kid will grow up to be mentally scarred by this treatment.

Sick parents doing this to their kids for money.

That Gif messed me up..the way he immediately just starts rearranging the papers after being shoved breaks my heart.

I hope these kids are taken away..

This whole story has opened some very old wounds..

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Child abuse is now fine so long as it's filmed and called a prank, apparently.

As a parent of a 7 month old the mere thought of making my daughter cry is literally the worst I can imagine, let alone doing so for profit.

The defence is borderline sociopathic too and of course somehow this won't be enough grounds to get CPS involved because freedom.

Etzer

Look at this ! Cody's getting pushed to the floor and his first reaction is to clean up the mess he did while falling.

This is sickening, the parents need to go in jail NOW.
There was an earlier video where he hadn't cleaned his room, so the dad has him put everything he hadn't put away into a trash bag to be thrown away. While Cody is putting things in the bag, the dad tells the viewers about how Cody makes his life difficult and how Cody embarrasses his "whole entire damn family" at school and that his family can't keep a good reputation in their neighborhood because his "kid is constantly acting stupid".

Edit: This part is at around 7:45.

https://youtu.be/jqD6YoiHJ1k

red731

jimmy-mcnulty.gif

This was me right now at work for fucks sake.
I want to fondle that fucks family faces with fists and same treatment.

LIVID

AGoodODST

Despicable. At one point Cody is sitting on the floor crying his eyes out and the Dad is prodding him with his foot, blaming the kid for being upset. Utter scumbag.

The shelf part is straight up psychical abuse. The way Cody acts afterwards, straightening up the stuff on the shelf, is heartbreaking. Like, he knows the fucking drill and is trying to stay calm and get it over with so nothing else happens.

Just adding to the chorus but holy fuck that gif is infuriating. The ink video was bad enough that I had to switch it off, but seeing that gif. Literally can't imagine doing that to my son. Hopefully those poor kids get away from the abuse.

Tagyhag

He and the girl that get slapped are.

That would explain it. The mom has two walking reminders of her husband fucking someone else so she's always angry at them. Husband is with her and not the other woman so he goes along with it.

Of course I'm just assuming here but it'd be nice to get an explanation to their madness.

faridmon

That Gif is really sad. I am heartbroken at the moment.

The fact that the kid is more worried about the order of the Newspaper papers more is especially more heartbreaking.

Absolutely vile parents.

Look at this:

animation1p6ujw.gif

Christ. I so want to beat the fuck out of that dad. If his stupid punchable face and shit eating grins weren't enough, this video is outrageous. That poor kid. Fuck that guy forever.

Okay so I've never heard of Daddy O Five or anything or the controversy surrounding him until I saw this thread and I did a quick skim of the thread and had a laugh at the 9/11 post he made and just had to make a post commenting on the sheer absurdity of it before actually digging into what this is all about.

But actually sitting through DeFranco's video is making me feel sick and I'm only two minutes into the first one.

Get these children away from these people ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom