• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You're banned from NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to another Avengers forum and turd it up with TDK talk.

Right OP?
lex-luthor-wrong.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
waaaay back in the day I was banned from GAF once, over a misunderstanding. They thought I was saying I pirated some GBA game... er, some racing game that some GAFer worked on (forgot who, name might have mushroom or moogle in it)... but I wasn't.

What I did then was look at my screen confused (we didn't have ban messages back then) and then I went and the first thing I did after that was go back to playing some game. I think it might have been Boktai.

Go outside. Live a little.

I love that this is the first post and now they're banned.

Just beautiful.

Dunno what I'd do. Would be pretty gutted. If it was a temp one I'd read GAF/wait it out, if I was perma'd... dunno. You'd want to sign up again but then you'd be posting without wanting to get too much attention so I don't think that'd be fun.

Majmun

I've been banned for 3 months in total this year alone. I sometimes forget that I can actually post and not just lurk. My goal is to never get banned again.

I'm never mad after a ban, just disappointed. Then the lurking begins..

I don't post that much so I'd just keep lurking. That said, I hope I'm never ever banned (and I try to behave accordingly) until I'm ready to leave this earth.

If I were to get banned, I'd look at my screen and tell myself "We had a good run"...

Oh and in all likelyhood then I would realize I got banned just before gaining membership. Chaos would then reign.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Speaking of bans, have they fixed the "remove subscriptions when the person returns from ban" thing or is it intentional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom