• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pineapple Pizza Mafia |OT| The War On Fruit Pizza

Ourobolus

Banned
WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL ME
DON'T YOU KNOW I WAS GOING TO BE GREETED WITH 72 PINEAPPLE PIZZAS IN HEAVEN
YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING, YOU INFIDEL

Yo, I told cabot in a PM that I was going to joke-vote him as the d1 lynch despite the fact that he's not even playing, so I feel like my work here is done! I win!

Let's find some scummy bastards, y'all. No coasting, no bullshit, let's get one for town.

I was thinking the same thing...

I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY ON THE SAUCY HILLS OF GAFIA FANS OF NON-PINEAPPLE PIZZA AND THE FANS OF PINEAPPLE PIZZA WILL BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN TOGETHER AT THE TABLE OF PIZZA-HOOD

vote: oreomunsta

Bastardizing MLK is an auto-vote. Unless you give me a good reason to believe you're on the right side of history.

Palmer_v1

Like I said previously, I'll be gone for the next 5 days, starting tomorrow morning.

Otherwise, I'm kinda fucking tired of people skating, so please be smart and lynch somebody who is coasting for no reason D1.

Also, to be clear, everyone is aware this is role madness right? Don't expect last minute claims to save you when everyone is potentially valuable.

Do consider claiming sooner than normal, if you have particularly useful info.

Do expect to have more deaths than normal.

Don't completely trust any info you receive, cause unless Sophia says otherwise, I'd expect some of the roles to be bastard.

Don't play the squares game with Blargonaut.

Don't put goddamn fruit on pizza. What the fuck is wrong with you.

Natiko

Banned
Let's leave the modding to the mods. Cabot knows the rules and if anything was violated I'm sure he will pass that info along.

Okay, next time you get close to a modkill, I won't say anything :/

Nah, your caution is noted and appreciated as the kindness it is. It's the bastardization I can't stand. Y'know, like putting pineapple on pizza.

How do you take your pizza, oreomunsta?

Like I said previously, I'll be gone for the next 5 days, starting tomorrow morning.

Otherwise, I'm kinda fucking tired of people skating, so please be smart and lynch somebody who is coasting for no reason D1.

Also, to be clear, everyone is aware this is role madness right? Don't expect last minute claims to save you when everyone is potentially valuable.

Don't completely trust any info you receive, cause unless Sophia says otherwise, I'd expect some of the roles to be bastard.

This is helpful. Thank you.

Palmer_v1

Edit:

Do keep an active vote. It should be your first post of every day.

Vote: Blargonaut

I can never read him, and find even his most cogent town-play harmful to town, and for lack of any obvious coasters, I'll start here.

Palmer_v1

Wait, really?

Was this in the handout or something? I didn't get one if there was one.

Been mentioned in the past. That's why I wanted to clarify it because I'm not sure it's been brought up recently, and I don't want people misplaying this shit cause they think they're the only special flower.

Suddenly, reading this, Pineapple Pizza Mafia doesn't seem role madness enough... :p

I want to play this. @.@

Stealth edit nobody can prove: I'm gonna post a joke read list when I get home.

acohrs

all aboard the pineapple (pizza) express!

e42.gif

Lifeline

So what are the chances I break my record and survive past the first day phase this time?

PS: I love Pineapples.Especially on pizza.

Sawneeks

Banned
Hi everyone im BlackBuzzard and i fucking love pineapple on anything! I will convince all you heathens that pineapple on anything is the best!

I know that picture you posted was before the game even started but you disgust me.

Vote: Sawneeks

Everyday she strays further from god's pineapple loving light

If loving Pineapple is wrong then I don't want to be right.

Agree with all of these, especially the last part.

After having watched/played in a few games where Scum won by coasting to victory I'm going to be paying extra close attention to coasters this time around. I've seen way too many Towns lately tear themselves apart while Scum sat back and watched.

Moonkid

Just putting it out there again, pineapple on pizza>chicken on pizza (and to add on) > BBQ sauce on pizza > BBQ sauce in general.

Also, what's coasting/skating? I'm not familiar with this lingo.

Read list

01. [m] isaacnukem - New - UTC+8 Hasn't said anything what ya hiding huh?
02. [m] Moonkid - New - GMT+12 Same as above awfully suspicious
03. [they] Darryl - EST Same as above
04. [m] Lifeline - EST Like pineapple obvious town read
05. [m] SkyOdin - PDT An enigma bet he gets killed day 1
06. [f] hey_monkey - EST A Monkey that doesn't like pineapple? SCUM!
07. [m] SexyFish - EST I dunno
08. [m] Dr. Worm - EST Still dunno
09. [m] Palmer_v1 - CST A corgi that hates pineapple this is why cats are mans best friend not dogs!
10. [m] Blargonaut - GMT Troll under a bridge
11. [f] Sawneeks - PST Evil woman devil woman burn her at the stake she is a witch!
12. [m] 30yearsofhurt - GMT+10 Like pineapple so hes okay
13. [m] oreomunsta - GMT Delicious cookie
14. [m] BlackBuzzard - CET Love pineapple on everything the best guy best guy ever would bang.
15. [m] Burbeting - GMT+2 A bear that likes pineapple? Yeah thats awesome
16. [m] acohrs - GMT Likes pineapple so i can see myself eating a slice with him maybe during a candle light dinner.
17. [m] Natiko - EST Doesn't like pineapple a dirty black market sales man in persona SCUM!
18. [f] WhereAreMahDragonz - MST Pineapple girl 100% town
19. [f] Swamped - EST Waifu lover
20. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+12 Some kind of tree didn't say much last game, must be because he is a tree

Sawneeks

Banned
Going with my tradition of 'prod vote someone I've never played with before...'

Vote: SexyFish

Hello! What's your favorite Pizza Topping? What do you plan to do differently in this game as opposed to your last game? Can you explain to me why Pineapple should never be on a Pizza or Burger?

Just putting it out there again, pineapple on pizza>chicken on pizza (and to add on) > BBQ sauce on pizza > BBQ sauce in general.

Coasting/skating refers to someone who posts 'just enough' to be participating but isn't terribly engaged in the game. They often become 'forgotten' and just sort of blend in with the crowd which is where Mafia like to hide sometimes.

If you have any other questions about phrases and such don't be afraid to ask either. We often get caught up in our terms and forget that not everyone knows them but we're always happy to explain. :x

Lifeline

I like to lynch new players, something about my childhood from when i was new.

Vote: Moonkid

Going with my tradition of 'prod vote someone I've never played with before...'

Vote: SexyFish

Hello! What's your favorite Pizza Topping? What do you plan to do differently in this game as opposed to your last game? Can you explain to me why Pineapple should never be on a Pizza or Burger?

Coasting/skating refers to someone who posts 'just enough' to be participating but isn't terribly engaged in the game. They often become 'forgotten' and just sort of blend in with the crowd which is where Mafia like to hide sometimes.

If you have any other questions about phrases and such don't be afraid to ask either. We often get caught up in our terms and forget that not everyone knows them but we're always happy to explain. :x

1. I like most pizza topping haven't found any i didn't like.
2. Have more fun post more
3. Because they absolutely should you devil woman! We are many and you are few pineapple burger/pizza is the food of gods!

Natiko

Banned
1. I like most pizza topping haven't found any i didn't like.
2. Have more fun post more
3. Because they absolutely should you devil woman! We are many and you are few pineapple burger/pizza is the food of gods!
Answering questions that weren't directed at you is a major scum tell. My vote remains where it is.

I made that up just now, did it sound believable?

Sawneeks

Banned
also just as a general heads up I'm still in classes + work so I won't be as active as I usually am. probably. wouldn't be a new thing if I put off homework for mafia. >.>;;

you'll still get my multi-post super summaries though, those aren't going away.

<3

I'll have you and WAMD know I'm still ordering pizza tonight.

Good.

Pineapple-less

Pizza.

Burbeting

Banned
Answering questions that weren't directed at you is a major scum tell. My vote remains where it is.

I mean, it can mean over-eagerness to please/covering for a scum teammate, but not usually this early in the game. Still, maybe something to make a mental note about.

Moonkid

Ah okay, gotcha. I'll be sure to do so as long as I live :) I used to play serial killer on a different forum but that was many years ago and a lot less complex than this so this all feels very fresh...fresh like a piping hot pineapple pizza.

Can anyone tell who's who in NeoGAF Mafia games? Like who're the best players, who are most likely to play this way when they're this alignment?

Also all hail Hawaiian Pizza

Darryl

Banned
Sawneeks, on the scale of 1-10, how artificially created was that conversation between natiko and blackbuzzard above?

My gut agrees with you. I could neither fit myself into either of their shoes and make those posts as town. Stretching this out to include Sawneeks is brave.

Can anyone tell who's who in NeoGAF Mafia games? Like who're the best players, who are most likely to play this way when they're this alignment?

The veterans can because they have all that history. GAFia needs a wiki so all the finest moments from games can live on (and us newbs don't have to go digging through past games).

Top Bottom