• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
yog028hwid6jaztgojg0.gif

Jets don't care much for their QBs

I remember progressively cringing as that play happened. I wasn't looking by the time he got hit, saw the replay and shut the tv off for a minute.

Probably the closest anybody's ever going to come to getting straight up ripped in half on a football field

I remember progressively cringing as that play happened. I wasn't looking by the time he got hit, saw the replay and shut the tv off for a minute.

Probably the closest anybody's ever going to come to getting straight up ripped in half on a football field

Still can't believe he came back after a few plays

DMVfan123

Banned
I see that the Redskins can't run, block, pass, or catch
At least our defense looks halfway decent, we can all expect that to last, right😭

MechDX

Tom Savage 8 for 9 for 98 yards 1 T - 149.3 rating

Only incompletion was a backshoulder to Dres Anderson.

He's playing w 4 starters

Pretty sure if we combined the rosters of the Bills, Jets, and Fins they still couldn't beat out the Pats for the division

That D-Line would be pretty nasty tho I guess

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
I think KC has found their future QB, this Patrick Mahomes can play...

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Holy shit, just check Jets half time stats, 2 catches for 14yds for the entire team..fucking brutal.

OK, bored out of my mind making notes for a business law exam. What preseason game do I put on as background noise? Got the Cowboys/Colts on atm.

Also, how long has it been since they fucked up Gamepass?

Cooper Rush looked good on that last series

Our Boys are doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom