• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Jayhawk

You didn't even need proof, we trust you. :)

Anyway, congrats to Kyou! Good luck on your pulls.

I wanted confirmation for myself, so I have more details and info on randomizing tools online. That ticket link as proof seems useful for other draws I may end up doing for whatever (secret santas with family, etc).

chrono01

I wanted confirmation for myself, so I have more details and info on randomizing tools online. That ticket link as proof seems useful for other draws I may end up doing for whatever (secret santas with family, etc).
Oh, I gotcha. Sounds good.

I want to say [one last time, I promise] that I appreciate what you did here today. Best holiday wishes to you and those close to you, and that includes everyone in the OT.

May Sugofest grants us the units all we so desperately desire. Maybe Kyou will finally pull that G3 Luffy!

Heng

So the winner of the contest giveaway is...
Kyou
Congratulations!
I'll contact you with PMs to set up the gift later tonight.

Proof:
http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=35833EBQUQ

He was coincidentally the first to enter and the first gacha pull from the randomizer. I tried the randomizer a few times after that just to confirm that it was picking randomly and not in the order I entered. The order I entered in the randomizer was in chronological order that entrants first sent their PMs for the contest.
Congrats Kyou! And thank you for doing this giveaway Jayhawk, it was really generous of you to do this!

Hisoka

Kyou
Congratulations!

Proof:

He was coincidentally the first to enter and the first gacha pull from the randomizer. I tried the randomizer a few times after that just to confirm that it was picking randomly and not in the order I entered. The order I entered in the randomizer was in chronological order that entrants first sent their PMs for the contest.

Haha! He nearly earned it with his gatcha luck.

Take this luck and put it into sugo Kyou!
I know legends aren't 1/17 but man.
Hope you pull smth suuuupppprrrr awesome!

Kyou

Oh shit awesome

I was just aimlessly looking at the page and it didnt register why my name was all over it

koryuken

Time to pray to RNGesus that all that time wasted farming WB skillbooks was not in vain... i am pretty scared TBH. 51 skillbooks, wasted about a week of farming and 50 gems or so.

Kumo

Grats to Kyou! Hope you pull a legend! :)

I'm gonna stop farming now... My thumbs are tired haha. 15 GP books and 20 WB books. I could've gotten enough Usopp books probably if I had another week. I'll finish him next time!

RedBoot

Yup, finally time to put the Duck Squad to bed. Er, pasture. I guess.

-28 Duck Squad copies (oh why did I do this?)
-12 GP Usopp books (need 2 levels)
-18 Marco books (need 5 levels, I think)
-20 Bonney books (don't even have her :p )
-4658 Green Ducks (estimated)

I think the Reddit research thread speculated that the drop rates for those three books were roughly equal (with Bonney as the rarest, even), so I didn't quite get the same results. Hopefully I have enough for Usopp, though. I'm not expecting to max Marco here, but the closer I get the better.

As annoying as this fortnight could be at times, I actually enjoyed it a bit since it let me do two things I'd wanted to do in the game:

-Build a RCV-focused team
-Build a team that intentionally uses two different captains, instead of just doubling up the ideal choice (used Log Nami + Towel Nami here)

I just love the events that force unusual teams. The Impel Down fortnights should be good for this as well.

Kyou
Congratulations!

Proof:

congrats hopefully gets you some great units i know i'll be pulling for a few and thanks for doing the contest Jayhawk great christmas spirit....

also have a great christmas everyone else and may the gatcha gods be with you!

Mazre

3/16 chopper
2/10 blamenco
5/5 Jozu to max him!!!

3/9 Marco 1 to go
3/5 usopp to max =D

10/35 on garp, 4 to go not bad

Tidd

Congrats Kyou! Hope you pull a legend or two!

SKILL UP TIME:

Marco: 10/30 maxed! YAY!!!!!
Bonney 5/29 maxed!

I'm really happy about my maxed Marco. :) I guess Bonney is nice, too.

ah_hia

Finally got around to skill maxing mihawk after all this time.
And I still have 18 leftover for sockets later.
Marco is level 9.
Garp 2.
Monster chopper 2.
Kaptain karoo 3
Whitebeard 3
Boney failed. 10 books gone.

RedBoot

Duck Squad: 28 books, 8 levels
Braham: 14 books, 2 levels (lol)
Usopp: 5 books, 2 levels (maxed), 7 leftovers (I'm OK with the luck spread between Braham and Usopp)
Marco: 18 books, 3 levels (Paying for the Usopp luck)
Garp: 40 copies, 13 levels, including one where I got 4 of 5. He was at 2 before, so he's one from max.

And a big fat zippo on various 1 and 2 of's.

All the luck was focused on Usopp and Garp. All things considered, I'm good with that.

Jayhawk

I was too lazy to track how many books I had and what skill level they were at before, so I don't have exact information. I'm estimating the amount of books and levels for a few of the units.

Whitebeard got 2 levels from 5 books, level 5 skill now (YES! should be good for Doflamingo if I use GP Usopp at stage 4)
Monster Chopper got 2 levels from approximately 10 copies, level 4 now
Blamenco went 0 for 2
Kuma went 1 for 5... level 4 now
Izo went 3 for 13... level 4 now
Kalifa went 1 for 3... level 3 now
Paulie went 2 for 4... level 3 now
Ivankov went 0 for 3...
GP Usopp went 3 for 15... max skill now (YES!)
Marco went 5 for 18... level 8 skill now (close!)
Garp went 11 for 50... level 13 skill now (close!) but he is level 99 now (so caution if I put him up as a misleading friend captain)
Urouge went whatever his max skill is because he is max skilled now
Bonney went 4 for 8... level 5 now

I freed up close to 170 slots from this skill event purge.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Got Usopp from 2 to max and mihawk from 4 to max.

0 for 8 on Jozu, though, he remains stuck at 3.

Here is what my Doffy team looks like now:

Captain: G3 Luffy, Level 98, SP 2 (CD 24)
Friend Captain(s): G3 luffies, Level maxish, SP ???
Subs:
Arlong, Level MAX, SP 1 (CD: 23)
Jozu, Level 76, SP 3 (CD: 13)
Golden Pound Usopp: Level MAX, SP MAX (CD: 10)
Mihawk: Level 86, SP MAX (CD: 17)

I think I'm ready. :)

Kumo

4/10 Whitebeard MAX :)
3/15 GP Usopp
5/20 Bonney MAX
6/25 Duck Squad

1 skill up out of 5 on average was pretty consistent for me, besides Whitebeard. I got really hopeful for Usopp when I started off 2/5 with him lol. Hmm, what should I do with the leftover WB books? Any point in keeping them? Feels bad to throw them away haha.

Is the Whitebeard training forest impossible without max Usopp? I think I have everything else now with WB, Alvida, and Perona all max. I really want that boat. >_<

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
8/23 WB Skillbooks, ended up at S. LVL 18, 1 away from MAX.

Skill maxed Paulie and Khalifa.

Misc skill ups throughout. I'll take it!

RedBoot

Managed to get Daz Bones to show up already (before I even got a Croc to drop, actually). Nice to get that out of the way. So far I'm getting a lot of Doublefinger and Kid books…seems a bit stingy with the books in general though. Lots of pigs.

Also decided to use some stocked cola on the Marine ship…got all the way to 9 with only a couple fails, but then had about 4-5 before finally hitting level 10. I think I might be able to build the Blackbeard teams for Doffy now. Just need to level BB himself a bit…can probably do that during his raid event's return. If I can do MC, BB, and Mihawk teams, I can probably farm a lot of Doffys.

Hana-Bi

Damn, wanted to max my Garp and thought I farmed enough. Did 4 power ups with 5 Garps each without a skill up and only one power up with a double skill up.

One skill up to max now. Don't know how essential a maxed Garp is or when he is needed...

Maxed my Bonnie with only 8 books in contrast...

RedBoot

OK, I thought I read that Daz Bones was Ryuma-level rare, but I've gotten him to show up three times already. Maybe maxing him will be possible after all.

This fortnight's actually a bit harder than I expected. Croc's defense is high, and between his damage and the poison it can be hard to kill him before turn 6. I'm finding Kid+Urogue is actually a little more flexible than Kid+Kid. I'd recommend having some DEX strikers at high levels (Biker Smoker, Paulie, Chessmarimo) or having one of the few Striker defense reducers (Hawkins or Log Usopp, if you've pulled either). EDIT: Ah, wait, he has a debuff protector. No defense reducers after all. Derp.

Box clearing time, woot woot.

GP Usopp: 3/10, CD 10, MAX
Marco: 3/10 CD 13, MAX
Garp: 12/48, CD 15
Ducksquad: 8/27, CD 17, MAX
Kamakiri: 8/18, CD 17, MAX
Monster Chopper: 1/4, CD 27
Raki: 6/19, CD 14
Braham: 3/10, CD 12
Bonney: 2/21, CD 11
Vivi: 1/2 CD 7
Urouge: 1/9, CD 23
Wiper: 1/6, CD 24

I had a bunch of left over Usopp and Marco books.

DrAg0nBoY

Got 2 skill ups from 11 Mihawks... I do hope that next tiime he comes he is anounced and not like this time, where I spent all my games a day before to expand my box.

Heng

Had decent luck with skill up, about 1/5 for almost every characters.

3/10 for GP Usopp, decided to feed the rest to my other Usopp 2/15 since the main one is max
Max Karoo with 36 copies
3/15 for Garp
3/11 MC
2/10 Mihawk Max
2/6 Impact Usopp Max
2/8 Tsuru
0/6 Onigumo

This fortnight takes way too long to run but prisoner Crocodile makes a great sub for strikers if you don't have Urouge. Out of 3 runs plus 3 runs of the lesser ones, I haven't seen Daz Bones yet. Hopefully their drop rates get better.

Also I've been getting a lot if fodder books instead of the good ones.

Majukun

congrats kyou

skillup results

had 75 mc, starting from level one.. got to. max with 35... now I have 40 chopper in storage.. waiting for sockets I guess

had 50 garp for 10 skillups, got exactly that, maxed with the last 5

the first 10 carue gave me. nothing, so in the end I brought it to a 19 turns cooldown

I already had maxxed Marco yesterday with leftovers books

nothing else important... tried carue on the kid team and works like a charm on Croco 30 stamina

Majukun

OK, I thought I read that Daz Bones was Ryuma-level rare, but I've gotten him to show up three times already. Maybe maxing him will be possible after all.

This fortnight's actually a bit harder than I expected. Croc's defense is high, and between his damage and the poison it can be hard to kill him before turn 6. I'm finding Kid+Urogue is actually a little more flexible than Kid+Kid. I'd recommend having some DEX strikers at high levels (Biker Smoker, Paulie, Chessmarimo) or having one of the few Striker defense reducers (Hawkins or Log Usopp, if you've pulled either). EDIT: Ah, wait, he has a debuff protector. No defense reducers after all. Derp.
try with

kid x2
paulie
smoker
kaku
carue

stall till all are charged, use carue to give some orbs, than Paulie to lock and kaku to power up.. if you got lucky with orbs you take just 2 turns to defeat Croco, otherwise 4 but you can use smoker to increase survivability

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Not much for me to skill up but i used the Izo books i had left over and got like 5 skill ups - which is fine even if her CD is fine at 18 paired with Kalifa.

Got quite lucky with invades - both Condry and Mr.1 showed up on my first 30 stamina attempts. Especially happy for Cindry because i was only going to run the stage once for the clear.

quickmemo_2015-12-23-rguja.png
quickmemo_2015-12-23-a6uw2.png

PS. Double Kid destroys Croc. Island - though this is the first time im happy to have max skilled Smoker.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats on the various skill ups guys. Good stuff.

Slowly working my way through this new fortnight, so far was able to max Doublefinger immediately going 7/21. Decent turtles and pig materials, so Jimbe is going to eat.

Edit: Congrats Kyou on winning JayHawk's contest...!

Majukun

Congrats on the various skill ups guys. Good stuff.

Slowly working my way through this new fortnight, so far was able to max Doublefinger immediately going 7/21. Decent turtles and pig materials, so Jimbe is going to eat.

Edit: Congrats Kyou on winning JayHawk's contest...!

eh? the fn just started

Heng

Not much for me to skill up but i used the Izo books i had left over and got like 5 skill ups - which is fine even if her CD is fine at 18 paired with Kalifa.

Got quite lucky with invades - both Condry and Mr.1 showed up on my first 30 stamina attempts. Especially happy for Cindry because i was only going to run the stage once for the clear.

PS. Double Kid destroys Croc. Island - though this is the first time im happy to have max skilled Smoker.
Could I use your screenshot for a guide? I'm having terrible luck having him show up with Crocodile let alone himself.

Also if anyone could screenshot Daz Bones alone and doesn't mind me using it for a guide I would appreciate it.

i already got him twice alone in 3 runs..if you said ti a bit earlier i would have screenshot him XD
._. Hehe if you don't mind, could you screenshot him the next time you see him? It would help me out tremendously.

Majukun

Could I use your screenshot for a guide? I'm having terrible luck having him show up with Crocodile let alone himself.

Also if anyone could screenshot Daz Bones alone and doesn't mind me using it for a guide I would appreciate it.

i already got him twice alone in 3 runs..if you said ti a bit earlier i would have screenshot him XD

chrono01

I really regret not having Kid right now. I tried for him, I did, I could just never manage to get him. I do have Urogue though, so I guess I'll go with the Urogue/Kid team. I don't have Killer either, so I'm just using Smoker, Kaku, Paulie, and Basil.

Apologies for my Urogue only being 51, I'll try to level him ASAP. I was kind of focusing on my INT members for Zephyr [Zephyr when indeed...], so I neglected him. I'm working on it now though!

RalchAC

Grats to Kyou for winning the giftcard!

Hopefully those gems grant you something great!

Now talking about skill ups...

Carue: 4/25 (who cares, but holy crap it's base CD is 26...)
Marco: 5/20 (really happy with the results, now I'm at 22 CD)
Golden Pound Usopp: 3/18 (really, it was tense until the last second lol)
Monster Chopper: 8/24 (my results were 0,3,0,5 and 0. Yeah. 5! I was shocked)
Garp: 7/42 (now 1 s-level away from max)

Overall really happy with the results. Especially Monster Chopper. It was a really nice surprise getting a 1/3 ratio with him. And Usopp is finally done. His maxed CD shouldn't be a necessity most of the time, but it should make things easier

Kyou

Thank you for all the various congratulations

Also I should have paid more attention to the twists on this fortnight before jumping into 30 with a slasher team

Hisoka

Congrats on your skillups!

Mine:
Chopper 3/5 // Iva 2/10 // Garp 4/10 // Sea Cat max // Aisa lvl 10 // Kalifa 2/5 // Balloon Luffy 2/5 now maxed // Karoo 2/10 // Blamenco 1/5 // Kraken 2/5 // Kung fu dudong 1/5 // Imperial red thing 2/15 // Braham 1/3 // Vivi 5/12

Tried to get foxy yesterday but oh well.
This fight is super annoying and i can't remember any unit i farmed that took so long. Hope he drops soon.

Mr. 1 didn't show up in my attempts so far :/
But my team manages to one shot Croco! Bit of stalling needed for doublefinger, but yeah, will get her lower in time lol. Congrats Lucy <_< what the hell
Ssk send me some Mr.1 please, he broke out of my impel down.

BOOKS TIME!

1/5 Blameco level 9
2/3 Kuma level 3
1/3 Aisa level 2
1/3 monchop level 2
1/3 paulie level 3
2/3 kalifa level 3
5/15 godsopp MAX (3 books & copies left!)
0/5 iva
0/4 garp
9/34 carue MAX (3 carue squads left)

Only aim I had was to max godsopp so I can't say I'm disappointed at all!

Kyou

BOOKS TIME!

1/5 Blameco level 9
2/3 Kuma level 3
1/3 Aisa level 2
1/3 monchop level 2
1/3 paulie level 3
2/3 kalifa level 3
5/15 godsopp MAX (3 books & copies left!)
0/5 iva
0/4 garp
9/34 carue MAX (3 carue squads left)

Only aim I had was to max godsopp so I can't say I'm disappointed at all!
Congrats on maxing him with 15. I ended up farming 20 and it came down to the last book.

Dandte

In two Weeks i got 6 gpu books and 4 Marco Books....marco went up two Levels...hooray. New Island is horrible so far, only base robin, Giant and mr 1 Books (who i don't have).

Top Bottom