• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

I thought Omega was Canadian.

bd7.png

I wish SANADA's sleeper was more tightly applied, ideally around the neck instead of the forehead. Going for the forehead gives him a chance to wrench the opponent's neck back further, which is more impressive visually, but it always looks too loose.

Something I'm noticing from watching Progress over the past few weeks and now SSS 16 is that the environment makes almost anything work. Like almost everything works on the shows because the crowd is into everything. Like even the Wasteman challenge at the beginning of Day 3 of SSS is amazing because the crowd is just so into it.

The bigger question will be will he actual defend the title or even wrestle at a ROH show in America.

Plus Kevin Owens giving Juice the rub:

https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/891315869976055808

That's the plan. His first defense in ROH is supposed to be in October. They are trying to pick an opponent right now. Omega wants Ospreay.

shaowebb

Okay after looking up gifs this morning for fun memories of Stan Hansen can we please make next month after august "STIFF-TEMBER"?
VvcxQCh.gif

kxhkExK.gif

olPhI16.gif

The gifs alone man...fun times.
#stiff-tember

Stiff-tember sounds like a stealth joshi thread.
QqAaMsP.gif

That works for me and the poster who said that Japanese women hitting each other really hard was his fetish.

shaowebb

Top Bottom