• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NY Mayor confirms explosion as 'terrorist attack'

Dunki

Seems like the Pipebomb bomb luckily went of before he actually could do more damage. So far no dead people right?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42312293

New York City Police say a man is being held after an explosion at a bus terminal in Manhattan.
The blast happened on Monday morning in an underpass at the Port Authority Bus Terminal near Times Square.
Police said no-one other than the suspect had been hurt.
"The NYPD is responding to reports of an explosion of unknown origin at 42nd Street and 8th Ave, #Manhattan," tweeted the department.
"The A, C and E line are being evacuated at this time. Info is preliminary, more when available."

Dunki

Jesus not again. Why does it seem like there's more and more of these everyweek.

Because we let them? In Germany they just found a munition box with 200 bullets near a Christmas market. The longer you ignore the Problem the more dangerous it becomes.

womfalcs3

Banned
Just saw a photo of the guy being arrested....religion of peace at it again....not that anyone thought otherwise
There are 1.8 billion Muslims in the world. Even if 100,000 had violent intentions, the remaining 1.7999 billion are peaceful.

Meanwhile, up to 20,000 murders take place in the US annually.

Dunki

There are 1.8 billion Muslims in the world. Even if 100,000 had violent intentions, the remaining 1.7999 billion are peaceful.

Most of them still support the Sharia. Are against Homosexuallity and for stoning people to death. American Muslims are not the norm in the world. If they were like that everything would be totally fine. In Germany we have alone over 10k dangerous islamists and we can not do shit against it.

i-Lo

Great news that no one died and the perp got arrested. Hopefully, his cohorts will also be arrested if there are any before any further damage.

Just saw a photo of the guy being arrested....religion of peace at it again....not that anyone thought otherwise

Wow...

Mohonky

Go look at the pew surveys on the percentage of Muslims that want Sharia and believe suicide bombings and attacks on civilians are justifiable.

When you have to start designing barriers around public gatherings to prevent someone driving a vehicle through a crowds of people then you know, something is very wrong.

maaan, my bangladeshi co-workers are gonna go hard blaming either mossad/usa/uk/israel/jews on this one

They gonna go full alex jones in the kitchen tonight at work. Can't wait to hear it

Dude Abides

Banned
Most of them still support the Sharia. Are against Homosexuallity and for stoning people to death. American Muslims are not the norm in the world. If they were like that everything would be totally fine. In Germany we have alone over 10k dangerous islamists and we can not do shit against it.

This thread is about an incident in Manhattan, not Düsseldorf. Can you make a thread about Muslims in Germany instead of shitting up every thread with your garbage?

jonnyp

This thread is about an incident in Manhattan, not Düsseldorf. Can you make a thread about Muslims in Germany instead of shitting up every thread with your garbage?

How is it garbage if it's fact? He responded to a claim made by someone else in the thread.

Dude Abides

Banned
How is it garbage if it's fact? He responded to a claim made by someone else in the thread.

Saying he hates German Muslims isn’t actually relevant to someone pointing out that violent Muslims are a very small majority. I’m just suggesting a seperate thread where you all can jerk each other off about how much you hate Muslims and trade Pepe memes to your hearts content.

MC Safety

Is the moderator update coming any time soon?

Because the New York Post posted a picture of the perpetrator in handcuffs. And has security footage of the incident. And New York Mayor Bill DeBlaso said this was an "attempted terrorist attack."

Was i wrong about this attempted terrorist attack? Its a fact of life now that majority of these attacks are by isis douchbag wannabes

I actually subscribe and agree to this so why doesn’t the left have the same appeasement for whites and police officers? Stop Indoctrinating a wide group based off the atrocities of a few.

Zog

Banned
I've been having headaches recently and I'm sure it's from trying to wrap my head around some of the posts I've been reading here as of late.

Literally mind-boggling.

If you are really getting headaches from reading opposing opinions then you should see a doctor or maybe that was just hyperbole?

RefigeKru

Banned
If you are really getting headaches from reading opposing opinions then you should see a doctor or maybe that was just hyperbole?

I would have to actively forget things I already know to take these opinions seriously.

It's a bit like having a conversation on Evolution and then someone goes "but why we still got monkeys?"

It was lucky the blast didnt cause any serious shrapnel damage.
My only concern right now is how loud it was. That could potentially do serious perma-damage to someones hearing.

Naudi

Banned
This thread is cringeworthy to say the least. Soon it will look like breitbart comments lmao . Bunch of winners there.

Mohonky

This thread is cringeworthy to say the least. Soon it will look like breitbart comments lmao . Bunch of winners there.

Anything to add?

I mean theres just not much to talk about here, someone set of an explosive and thankfully noone was hurt.

Unfortunately there is a common theme when it comes to the suspects.

If this was a shooting we'd be discussing gun control, but its not, its religiously motivated so we have to bury our heads in the sand and just carry on like it never happen.

I've been having headaches recently and I'm sure it's from trying to wrap my head around some of the posts I've been reading here as of late.

Literally mind-boggling.

20f.png

opoth

Banned

Feel bad for anyone left behind that is still trying to make something useful of this site. Time for me to move on to greener pastures and let the 10 Trumptards here with nothing better to do suck each others dicks all day

xStoyax

Banned
Feel bad for anyone left behind that is still trying to make something useful of this site. Time for me to move on to greener pastures and let the 10 Trumptards here with nothing better to do suck each others dicks all day

Why do people on the other side of the spectrum always resort to attacking people whom they disagree with whether it be verbally or physically? What is so hard about having actual debate & discussion?

Why do people on the other side of the spectrum always resort to attacking people whom they disagree with whether it be verbally or physically? What is so hard about having actual debate & discussion?

Because often the debate is in bad faith. I've had people try to debate such things and often no amount of evidence is good enough. The debate is more show than logic intended to squander the other person's time than come to a conclusion.

Usobuko

Banned
Can't you folks who hate Muslims start a war with them already?

Make sure you also start one with Black, Asian, Latinos men within and outside of your country too. Just find one of those filmsy excuses similar to justification for war atrocities and destabilizing middle east.

There's enough nuke to go around for Earth to be destroyed many couple of times.

Your might not have fully 100% of your race as allies but you could still somewhat fill the ranks with folks who married over to elevate their status and access a part of white privileges.

What the fuck are you pussying out for? Cold feet?

Make sure you also start one with Black, Asian, Latinos men within and outside of your country too. Just find one of those filmsy excuses similar to justification for war atrocities and destabilizing middle east.

There's enough nuke to go around for Earth to be destroyed many couple of times.

Your might not have fully 100% of your race as allies but you could still somewhat fill the ranks with folks who married over to elevate their status and access a part of white privileges.

Pretty sure radical islam already declared war on the west...with our evil freedoms, gay rights, womens rights and what not

Sorry not sorry if my disgust of people who would be more than happy to throw me and my kind off buildings hurts your fee fees

Usobuko

Banned
Pretty sure radical islam already declared war on the west...with our evil freedoms, gay rights, womens rights and what not

Sorry not sorry if my disgust of people who would be more than happy to throw me and my kind off buildings hurts your fee fees

It doesn't hurt my feelings.

It does hurt my feelings when all you folks here wanting to start shit with everyone else but pussy out because you're weak.

You wrongly thought I'm someone held down by arbitrary moral standards. I don't, neither are the rest of you.

The only difference if I get mad, I do not indulge in some self-pitying shit whining about something yet pussy out when it counts.

This shit doesn't affect me at all, how about you play your part and give me a good show before your life ends?

It does hurt my feelings when all you folks here wanting to start shit with everyone else but pussy out because you're weak.

You wrongly thought I'm someone held down by arbitrary moral standards. I don't, neither are the rest of you.

The only difference if I get mad, I do not indulge in some self-pitying shit whining about something yet pussy out when it counts.

Ok Rambo. What are you implying? That we who hate the barbarian ways of islam should lower ourselves to their level and become violent?

This shit doesn't affect me at all, how about you play your part and give me a good show before your life ends
?

You are legit unhinged

Mohonky

This shit doesn't affect me at all, how about you play your part and give me a good show before your life ends?

What on earth are you going on about?

JordanN

Banned
Go look at the pew surveys on the percentage of Muslims that want Sharia and believe suicide bombings and attacks on civilians are justifiable.

And if I ask Christians if they think god is wrong for writing Leviticus 20:13, they're not going to say no.

There is always an ugly side to all religion but we have laws in place that discourage people from committing terrorism. And the ones who do go against that are quickly challenged by counter-terrorist groups and intelligence bureaus.

If muslims already live here and the majority don't kill what does that tell you? That they're suddenly going to reverse all that tomorrow and say "haha, living in peace was all a prank. We're going to suicide bomb ourselves now".

And if I ask Christians if they think god is wrong for writing Leviticus 20:13, they're not going to say no.

There is always an ugly side to all religion but we have laws in place that discourage people from committing terrorism. And the ones who do go against that are quickly challenged by counter-terrorist groups and intelligence bureaus.

How exactly will you discourage a suicide bomber ?

Usobuko

Banned
Ok Rambo. What are you implying? That we who hate the barbarian ways of islam should lower ourselves to their level and become violent?
You are legit unhinged

Heh, you live in fantasy world where you are kept alive without sacrificing any life forms.

It's the same deluded world where you thought out of nowhere this group of extremists suddenly hate the western world. Yeah, but not disproportionately against the likes of Asia and Africa that made up 70% of the world population. Ever wonder why? You were never once barbaric and implicit in so many wars against so many foreign nations for the past century? Wasn't it something like 7-8 wars for America in the last century compare to 1 for filthy communist China?

Should black people see police brutality and the continue systemic discrimination as acts of wars like you do too? What makes your dilemma so special?

It's foolish to take peace talk seriously when it's like the wolf crying among the sheeps when a few of them has a strong desire to take you out even if them end up kamikaze themselves.

Simply drop the pretense and liberate yourself, when you war mongers lack is a reason to nuke them completely. Left or right, it doesn't matter.

Most of you are seething with anger and likely the next culprit for mass shootings. Might as well shipped yourself to Middle East, broadcast your white power lingos through Twitch and take it out on them instead of shooting your own countrymen.

Dunki

If muslims already live here and the majority don't kill what does that tell you? That they're suddenly going to reverse all that tomorrow and say "haha, living in peace was all a prank. We're going to suicide bomb ourselves now".

American Muslims are different. They are as libeal and moderate as it gets because US can chose who they want and who not. ame with Canada. You guys have much stricter immmigration rules which is good. So I agree on that part.

In Europe however it is a complete diferent matter. When we have survey saying that 40% of young Muslims born in the UK wanting the Sharia back. I think we have a huge problem going forth.

I will say it again what we need are stricter immigration laws so that the people who have no radical thoughts can be "rescued" by this rotten radical Islam. The ones however we do need to get rid of or for a better word depart are these people with radical thoughts and even more so the people who are teaching it to others.

We need to build a form of western Islam otherwise we will have some huge problems in the future. Just to ignore this issue will become very dangerous in like 20 years.

Top Bottom