• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coachella 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the links say channel set to private, what does that mean?

Edit. Nevermind, yesterdays links don't work but their site has new links.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
everybody take of your shirt including ladies.

Thats how you get shit going.

OH my god this is hype as hell.

Chris R

I wish Amazon would put the Grizzly Bear albums on sale :( I have Shields but want to pick up at least Veckatimest if not more.

Hot Chip up next

I-Feel-Better.gif

Does anyone know if Hot Chip has a music video where there's a dance fight between two gangs and they join up in the end? I saw a video like that a long time ago but I can't remember who does it

Does anyone know if Hot Chip has a music video where there's a dance fight between two gangs and they join up in the end? I saw a video like that a long time ago but I can't remember who does it

Off the top of my head I can't think of a Hot Chip song with the same thing, but there could be--they make a lot of great videos! You might be thinking of the Datarock video for Give It Up. It's a long shot but I figured a chance is a chance.

seldead

Major Lazer went so hard goddamn. Grizzly Bear sound way better mixed here than the couple times I've seen them in Australia, always great stuff though, Chris Bear has wicked chops.

holy shit you're my favorite person right now. I've been looking for this for years

Nice! Seemed like a good fit, Datarock and Hot Chip have a bit of resemblance in their music. Glad I could help.

Major Lazer went so hard goddamn. Grizzly Bear sound way better mixed here than the couple times I've seen then in Australia, always great stuff though, Chris Bear has wicked chops.

I was actually worried about seeing them because all I've heard is that they're pretty mediocre live. Still leaning Hot Chip over Grizzly Bear and Yeasayer, but it's a lot closer now. Glad I caught them on the stream at least.

bomma_man

Nice! Seemed like a good fit, Datarock and Hot Chip have a bit of resemblance in their music. Glad I could help.

I was actually worried about seeing them because all I've heard is that they're pretty mediocre live. Still leaning Hot Chip over Grizzly Bear and Yeasayer, but it's a lot closer now. Glad I caught them on the stream at least.

Really? They've been great the two times I've seen them.

I saw them last time they were at Coachella and it was pretty bad, but it wasn't their fault. They were mixed really low and there were other sound difficulties and the lights were so bright they were blinding. It wasn't fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom