• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Marvel Universe group shot/logo

kv-310f557830d594feb0v2r15.png

For use in merc like t-shirts, toys etc and general use like in articles and promotional material. Guess what characters happen to be missing.

Nick Fury Jr. is still one of the dumbest things to happen to the Marvel Universe

edit: realized this was the MCU logo, so that's regular Ultimate Nick Fury my bad

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
For use in merc like t-shirts, toys etc and general use like in articles and promotional material. Guess what characters happen to be missing.

I think it's Fantastic. Four of my favorite marvel characters are there!

Platy

Who is the green dude between Punisher and Spider Gwen and the Yellow Dude between Vision and War Machine ?

Fuchsdh

It's kind of weird how some of the characters are clearly the MCU versions while others are the comics.

Also, Fury looks really weird, like they bolted his head onto the body of another character.

Nick Fury Jr. is still one of the dumbest things to happen to the Marvel Universe

edit: realized this was the MCU logo, so that's regular Ultimate Nick Fury my bad

No, you were right the first time. It's Junior.

Ultimate Nick is no more. Along with the rest of the Ultimate universe (except those few who slipped over into the 616: Ultimate Reed, Miles, and a handful of Miles' supporting characters.)

Rvaan

Banned
That's what I've been wondering. It must mean they have plans for her in the movies or TV.
Of the people in that image only her, Spider-Gwen, Miles Morales, Nova, She Hulk, and Ms. Marvel have yet to appear in a live action feature.
The question with anyone that has spider in their name is does Sony have their rights. We know they have Miles cus he has an animated movie in the works. The others are hazy I think.

mjc

There's quite a few X-books going on now- like 7 or 8 at least.

Not promoting them here is stupid.

Nothing new, but it doesn't really bother me. X-Men had their time in the sun, I'm not a huge Inhumans fan but I'm curious to see if they can do more with them.

Wag

I haven't read comics in a while- I assume the X-Men comics aren't being promoted because Disney/Marvel doesn't own the theatrical rights. How are the "X" comics selling these days?

Kurdel

Banned
I never read comics but I heard Marvel is killing non-MCU properties off, is that true?

Nah there are like, 20 ongoing xmen and Spider-Man comics right now.

Fantastic Four have been put on the bench for a while though.

Top Bottom