• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Expanse |S2| You guys look like shit - Wednesdays on Syfy

GavinUK86

Expanse writer says the ending of Mass Effect 3 was 'f***ing terrible'

http://www.pcgamer.com/expanse-writer-says-the-ending-of-mass-effect-3-was-fing-terrible/

I can't agree with him about the ending ruining everything up to that point. That's just crazy talk. If you ignore the last 20 minutes it's one of the best gaming trilogies ever created. But yeah, that final section... there's no fixing that shit.

I love that they have the ending for The Expanse though, if it's true. It could be complete bullshit because they've already added a couple more extra novels than it was supposed to be. But if they stick the landing, then great. I'm not looking forward to the end though, I like the stories too much for it to end!

At least we have the show!

lt519

Amos has fucking crazy eyes

Sounds better, I did have trouble hearing the martians in their suits though.

Ristifer

I wish we had limited commercials up here in Canada. We just get several breaks and I'm seeing stuff from the future.

lt519

That whole sequence was intense, the PDC rounds tearing through were an awesome and terrifying effect.

I was already high on this show, but that hour and a half was easily better than the entire first season. Love the Roci set. Bobbie was good too, not much screen time but she's got the attitude, excited for (Caliban's War spoiler)
Ganymede

Spartacus guy is a great addition too.

- The Churn Episode 1: Sex, politics, and epic space battles kick off Season 2 of The Expanse
Welcome to our very first episode of The Churn, our post-show podcast about The Expanse. Each week during Season 2, Expanse creators Ty Franck and Daniel Abraham (who you all know as James SA Corey) join Syfy Wire's resident The Expanse superfans - Fanggrrls Managing Editor Cher Martinetti and Editor-in-Chief Adam Swiderski - to take a deeper dive into the lastest episode. And tonight, there was a lot to talk about. Joining us on our inaugural voyage is the one and only Dominique Tipper, aka Naomi Nagata, to talk about where Naomi's character is at the start of the season, the relationship of the Roci crew, and more.

Reviews:
- IGN
- Polygon

Top Bottom