• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I've grown pretty tired of the thread for basically the same reasons, unfortunately. No one's interested in hearing new songs/artists or, well, much of anything beyond incoherent shrieking and gifs.

I think everyone in this thread is interested in new music. There's been a ton of new pop music by lessor artists posted in this thread if you look. "Stanning" is just a fun side project.

Pfft. Kelly's still the Queen of Idol winners.

Which is kind of sad, 11 years later...

Mumei

Which is kind of sad, 11 years later...

You only say that because you think she's basic.

ihd26PGjBMiVi.gif

Kyon

Banned
I think everyone in this thread is interested in new music. There's been a ton of new pop music by lessor artists posted in this thread if you look. "Stanning" is just a fun side project.

Pretty much, if you want your lessor known faves known just post away we all wanna hear/discover new songs/artists

You can stream Carrie Underwood's new album on iTunes(?!). I think it's for America only. Then again, it isn't likely that you're a Carrie fan if you live outside America, so no big deal.

DMeisterJ

Banned
The video for the summer smash, AKA, "Where Have You Been" premieres this Thursday. Prepare for the pressure Rihanna is about to put on any of your faves.

Mumei

Girl looks so good.

But despite my undying love for her, I think people should really cool it with this "she changed R&B" and "she was singing like nobody else at the time" nonsense.

Well I had trouble understanding what she was saying like nobody else. Doesn't that count for something?

I love that mashup. :(

Whitney's vocals work surprisingly well with that track. Better than the original...*sips tea*

EDIT: let me be clear, better than the original Rihanna track.

Oh, I like it as well. But I prefer the original (Whitney) track and the acapella version.

Zutroy

You can stream Carrie Underwood's new album on iTunes(?!). I think it's for America only. Then again, it isn't likely that you're a Carrie fan if you live outside America, so no big deal.

I am =(

Her second single Blown Away is out there now. That'll keep me going until the albums out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom