• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| August 2017 | Gwenpool's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Wanderer5

CBR: 15 fan costume designs better than the real thing.

I know Messi agrees with Number 2. I also love that there is a guy with the username DaddySchlongLeg.

Not really feeling most of those heh, but that is a nice WW design from Sejic. I kind of dig this design from him too.

lHDZ2pP.jpg

CBR: 15 fan costume designs better than the real thing.

I know Messi agrees with Number 2. I also love that there is a guy with the username DaddySchlongLeg.

All of these are pretty bad. The Aquaman one is just over design and the Poison Ivy one seems like it could be a separate character.
The only one that I agree with is two.

Not really feeling most of those heh, but that is a nice WW design from Sejic. I kind of dig this design from him too.
Yep. I think it's the body he gives her.

Mindwipe

Most of those are pretty bad. Firestorm is kinda okay, but only because Firestorm's outfit sucks.

The Harley one is nice, and Sejic's, but in a way they work because you could see them as something the current character would ware anyway - Harley's almost looks like cold weather gear, and WW more of a dress outfit for formal/state occasions.

Aizo

Banned
I read Slam 1-4. When the one Jammer gets slammed by the other Jammer's ram... damn.

I like this book! I don't like that they don't tell you how the sport is played until issue 3. I wonder where it'll go from here. What's weird is that Fish's art is actually pretty inconsistent. There are many awkward faces and bodies, depending on the angle. What's up with that? Only took me out of it a bit.

Malyse

I read Slam 1-4. When the one Jammer gets slammed by the other Jammer's ram... damn.

I like this book! I don't like that they don't tell you how the sport is played until issue 3. I wonder where it'll go from here. What's weird is that Fish's art is actually pretty inconsistent. There are many awkward faces and bodies, depending on the angle. What's up with that? Only took me out of it a bit.

I wanted to like it, but I dropped it.

VanWinkle

Truly can't wait for Doomsday Clock. I want to get the floppies, but I just can't bother myself with driving 30 minutes to the comic shop when they'll probably be sold out anyway. Man.

Will be so interesting to see Geoff Johns channel Alan Moore, because they have such different styles. Moore being more literary and Johns being more cinematic. But I guess Johns did slightly do a Moore vibe with Rebirth one-shot and I thought he kicked butt with that.

VanWinkle

Join the digital future.

I mean, 95% of my single issue purchases ARE digital for that very reason. Don't have to go anywhere to get them, and don't have to worry about being sold out. But if I could choose between the two for Doomsday Clock specifically, I'd rather have the physical issues.

That's why you're supposed to preorder books.

Man I don't know if I can get into that, because I buy SO few singles. Like, when Doomsday Clock comes out, it will probably be the only single issues I'll be buying.

Phamit

Metal #1
I thought it was okay. It was kinda just a continuation of Dark Days but not as good. The End works only for long time readers, I guess.

Top Bottom