• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Res Artwork Thread of Eternal August

Rlan

The Legend of the Mystical Ninja / Ganbare Goemon: Yukihime Kyūshutsu Emaki (SNES) - More at link!

tumblr_nz2cgybOdS1tu022ro1_r1_250.png
tumblr_nz2cjq63oZ1tu022ro2_r1_250.png
tumblr_nz2cnsgd1j1tu022ro1_250.png
tumblr_nz2crfjKhs1tu022ro1_250.png

tumblr_nz2cybfVB51tu022ro2_250.png
tumblr_nz2d03J1qv1tu022ro4_250.png
tumblr_nz2d2r19l61tu022ro4_250.png
tumblr_nz2d1k4Fum1tu022ro3_250.png

-BLITZ-

Here are the rules (including some info's) which will be in the new thread. I address to those who visits this thread the most (Omnibus, Ryan, Cyrano, Muzzy etc), but as well for those outside of it why not, to take a look over all the rules and give final opinions to know if them are fine or too restricted, too inappropriate, rules improvements or new rules added, before the new thread will open. Just like in the previous threads together with this one, me & 47 tried to follow and maintain the same liberty of posting and to not deviate from NeoGaf implemented rules.

However, I do not want to see discusses in the new thread about something you consider if you have the opportunity to do so now.

Please, ONLY post thumbnails or links and DO NOT POST full size images.(or even mid size ones)

The most useful method is to quote the image you want to request / share before post. NeoGaf system forum will auto-resize the image to fit to the corresponding size.
Examples:
- This is NOT okay : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=4514
- This is how it should look: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=4517
- Thumbnail of the image must be 250x300 dimensions and not surpass the initial
No double post. Verify The Summary Thread or the old Summary Threads before posting your already shared artwork.
- If you post by mistake a shared artwork is okay, however if the main member who shared first says no, it is preferably to erase the art. We had cases.
You are allowed to re-post / double post / re-upload artworks from the OT if the meets the following criteria :
- The links & thumbnails has expired.
- The member got banned while the link & thumbnails has expired.
- The member agrees to let you re-post. PM him first.
- If the member doesn't want to, please respect his request.
DO NOT Quote a post above your post that contains large sum of images. Just Quote the Title of that videogame if you wish to give a thanksgiving.
- Having the same images more than once for no use will lead to slow loading, internet bandwidth, longer scrolling for devices like tablets, phones or slow internet connection. This is a new era and PC is no longer the main system.
DO NOT request PSD / PSB etc from such type of formats. This thread is for sharing Images only and it was never meant for other than this. Similar to this threads:
- 2016 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises.
- Custom Cover Art
Please DO NOT request for materials via PM the following members in this list who wishes to not respond.
- Agent_4Seven
Please DO NOT insist for multi request over time of the same artwork (similar to what happened with a member requesting Metal Gear V arts in previous OT).
Following reasons for requested artworks which never got a replay.
- Members do have the artworks, but are not allowed to post those or even mention.
- Members do not have the following artworks.

-BLITZ-

Was a copy-paste from a quoted PM which there most of forum features are OFF. It will look differently once the new thread is open and the links would work properly. :D

-BLITZ-

And if you have a chance to get a ticket gift cards that means it requires an amazon account, right ? The gift card is digital, not some sort of package send home.

Cyrano

And if you have a chance to get a ticket gift cars that means it requires an amazon account, right ? The gift card is digital, not some sort of package send home.
Yeah, we can't send gift cards by postal mail to people because it would break the anonymity of the participant. Similarly, nobody is required to participate in the raffle if they don't want to.

IronMan

New Thread is open :D

Very cool!!!

And thank you very much for including theVideoGameGallery in the "Threads & Websites" section, as well as me in the "Artworks by local GAFers & other Artists". ;)

Lately I've been reviewing my previous posts to fix broken links. I also have much better versions of some of the GTA: San Andreas artworks that I digitally restored (I wasn't satisfied with the results, so I decided to do it again, now with better techniques and using better sources), but I think it's better to post everything at once. When the time comes, I might remove the old ones and repost everything in the new thread. Is that OK?

Lastly, since the thumbnails from tVGG are sometimes a little too big and don't even meet the new requirements, I'll see what can be done about it.

Bit of a long shot, but does anyone have access to the hi-res packshots for Amiibo? In particular I'm looking for the UK/EU ones (the Smash ones, for instance, have the figure number alongside the name).

I managed to find a lot, but many are low res and/or suffer from compression artifacts.

Example:

Da-Kid

I make wallpapers, I go for an official look. Mostly Nintendo.

edit oops. Didn't see there's a new thread, sorry.

Moviefan2k4

Neo Member
Does anyone have a high-quality textless scan or rebuild, of the NES artwork for the official version of "Tetris"? I have the retail box for scanning, but its in poor shape, and I need someone who's much better with Photoshop's clone tool. Thanks! :)

1morerobot

Here is an exclusive set of artworks from GTA Vice City, all edited by me.

I've always loved these artworks (bring me a lot of nostalgia), but on the internet we can only find low-resolution versions or with distorted and oversaturated colors. So I had to recreate one by one by cropping, resizing, correcting colors, vectorizing elements, etc. When possible I used the official "10th Anniversary" wallpapers as a base, however much of the artworks have different backgrounds and show more of the characters... requiring additional work. I hope you enjoy. ;)

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City:

Man these are awesome! Awesome work!

Moviefan2k4

Neo Member
If anyone has high-resolution textless key art from the following games, I'd appreciate them being uploaded. Thanks!

NES 8-BIT

Bad Dudes
Double Dragon
Double Dragon 2: The Revenge
The Legend of Zelda
Mega Man 1-6
Spot: The Video Game
Tetris (Nintendo)
Zelda 2: the Adventure of Link

SUPER NES 16-BIT

Cool Spot
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mega Man X
Mortal Kombat
Mortal kombat 2
Super Mario World
Super Mario All-Stars
Super Street Fighter II
Tetris & Dr. Mario

I could say I'm fast eXcalibur :)

I forgot to say, that if you see some NickName on the right of some Measurement, I give the credit to the person that have it or found it. I'm not the single that know's NeoGaf Artwork/Poster Topic and I can't ignore to not give respect to that person plus when we know each other.

Hitman Silent Assassin

Measurements:
- 1800 x 2700 : By AMIN
- 2148 x 4100
- 1191 x 1600
- 1266 x 1600
- 1132 x 1600
- 1132 x 1600
- 2000 x 2000

Hitman Contracts

Measurements:
- 4000 x 5000
- 1667 x 2222
- 2068 x 2048
- 3000 x 5000
- 3600 x 4000
- 3150 x 4000
- 1280 x 1600
- 1219 x 1600
- 3400 x 2500

Hitman Blood Money

Measurements
- 1514 x 2178 : By AMIN
- 4386 x 5436 : Thanks To Kael Sunstrider :D - no artifacts. Max quality.
- 2100 x 3000 : By AMIN
- 3075 x 4144
- 5100 x 3502 : Thanks To Kael Sunstrider
- 3000 x 1757 : By AMIN
- 1156 x 1600
- 1200 x 1600
- 1926 x 1600
- 1400 x 1600
- 2000 x 1205
- 2086 x 2092

Characters

Measurements:
- 3333 x 5000
- 1728 x 2550
- 3333 x 5000
- 1400 x 2000

LORDZEDD

Neo Member
Okey, I think is time for some Mortal Kombat 9 to appear after the second request was made. This is all I've got at the moment.

Mortal Kombat: 9

Measurements:
- 2613 x 3400 (x2)
- 3864 x 5728
- 4934 x 7329
- 5436 x 7000 (x2)
- 5009 x 7000 (x2)
- 5069 x 7000 (x2)
- 4938 x 7000 (x2)
- 4536 x 7000 (x2)
- 3682 x 7000 (x2)

Measurements:
- 5920 x 3332
- 4200 x 2362
- 8000 x 3036
- 6000 x 2386
- 7000 x 1794
- 18600 x 3924*

Measurements:
- 3300 x 1800

Update:

Measurements
- 6001 x 3936
- 6000 x 9001
- 3091 x 4000
- 2490 x 3600
- 10000 x 3750

Could you please send me all PSD of MK 2011? Originally, this was Portuguese moderator Eagleeye, but megaupload's links were removed. I did not have time to download. Sorry.

My gmail: timmartinez23@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Could you please send me all PSD of MK 2011?
laoJJWK.gif

Why are you thinkin' so small at your first day around here? How about our entire 5-6 (maybe even more) terabyte collection at once or better yet, maybe we can offer you all of our HDDs and deliver them to you personaly on a gold platter? Sound good, right?! Well you ain't gonna get it 8/

-BLITZ-

Could you please send me all PSD of MK 2011? Originally, this was Portuguese moderator Eagleeye, but megaupload's links were removed. I did not have time to download. Sorry.
Thanks in advance.

Sorry to disappoint you, but you are far away from knowing how things work in this thread or how I work.

GrayFoxRJ

Banned
Resident Evil 2 Remake???

There is an awesome poster with the Ada in the background

Edit: Sorry didn't see the new thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom