• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

Milchjon

Library in Germany:
9M0lk.jpg

Yeah, that's here in Stuttgart, and it's great as a concept, but shitty as a library. I want the old one back. Also, the exterior looks like an unfinished communist building in the Ukraine or something.

not a real photo but a really nice idea

article-2124576-12736691000005DC-30_634x647.jpg

When someone is relaxing in the pool, just turn up the water supply. The perfect crime!

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
There is a condo in Sao Paulo, Brazil (morumbi or something) that actually has balconies with swimming pools. can't find a decent pic, though.
UtcMT.jpg

not a real photo but a really nice idea

article-2124576-12736691000005DC-30_634x647.jpg

It would suck for anyone not at the very top. Everyone below would just have a ceiliing to stare at. While it looks nice from this particular angle, I couldn't imagine it being particularly great if you're the one living there. I would rather a normal balcony.

Zio

it doesn't go straight down. there's an edge

the Devil's Pool at Victoria Falls on the other hand is straight outta hell:
yy3lm.gif

I0ujP.jpg

9nPNu.jpg

9Aftu.jpg

It's safe to swim there as there's very little current but

i'm not squeamish with heights, but this post really rustled my jimmies.

i'm not squeamish with heights, but this post really rustled my jimmies.

it's pretty dumb to lay down on the edge like the persons on the photos.
(like in every other river) water level is not always the same and can change in seconds.
sometimes rainfalls hundret miles up the river cause small very fast tidal waves which are just enough to push you over the edge.
terrifying

I'd be sending some brown "logs" over the edge.

did you just say you want to shit into the waterfalls?

Melchiah

A happy ending. :D

Those things are vicious...

I guess you might want to avoid doing a Google search with "baby elephant hyenas" like I just did, as one of the first results was a pic where
hyenas eat a mud-stuck baby elephant's face alive
. That was a pretty gruesome image, and a back story.

chiQ

I took a buddy to my hometown for Easter and drove him up to a local hilltop between winery cellar door tastings to check out the surroundings. I snapped this with my phone, and think it turned out really well:

tematapeak.jpg

I love New Zealand.

smurfx

get some go again
And yet they always look like they're having fun. I wonder if their bosses made them smile.
there are guys who like taking risks in construction. i know many of those types of guys. the guys who don't and had to do a bunch of dangerous stuff is who i feel sorry for.

Top Bottom