• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Error 0x87e107f9 - Some of us can't launch digital games.

U2NUMB

To their credit it's been way better this calendar year. I could swear I would have issues at least once a month previously.

Its usually never this bad too. Usually I can at least use apps. It's literally useless right now though.

This one feels bad for some reason.. and honestly its already been too long. They need to get it working right now.

This only happens on my PS4 if I am not on the primary console and PSN goes down.This is odd that all of the digital games owned on your Xbone are doing server checks cause you should always be able to play offline.

U2NUMB

it has been a couple of hours. Your acting like it has been down all day.

I am not worried but from a PR standpoint you can not be down like this for hours in the evening in the US.. a couple hours in 2017 is a shit ton of bad tweets going out. I am personally happy to catch up on Netflix.

mboojigga

I am not worried but from a PR standpoint you can not be down like this for hours in the evening in the US.. a couple hours in 2017 is a shit ton of bad tweets going out. I am personally happy to catch up on Netflix.

OMG this is nothing in comparison to the Sony breach. Take Comcast for example, they get ridiculed on a daily basis for service, bill issues and they are still running and adding new customers. I know because I work for Comcast and not blind /deaf from in person or twitter complaints about the company. This isn't that serious.

Seems to be happening with me. Can't play a good amount of my games and won't let me load at my games and apps.
With me:a it keeps saying I need to down load an update for it but won't allow the update to install.

Lazaro

Cant sign on Xbox console or Xbox website.

Console gives error code 0x87DD0004

Was working fine an hour ago.

jesu

Working here in the UK for me but I've been logged in all day.
Clicker Heroes just work when I tried it.

If you haven't already tried it, do a hard reset of your XOne. It fixed it for me

Did that and it's loading, and loading...... and loading

giphy.gif

Decided to watch some YouTube while eating my pizza. I want to jump back into MEA and it just closes down right away. This is some bullshit. When I start it up it closes right away.

Come on MS, things were great for a long long time now. Let's keep it that way.

Oh great and because I use game sharing and I bought MEA, I can't play it offline.

Credo

Hotmail has been down for me for over an hour, so it seems like the issue must be with Microsoft as a whole.

U2NUMB

We are seeing the issue in skype at work. If you are logged in so far its ok but if you were logged out you can not get in. Also xbox support sending people to the support page... which is down right now is funny.

Valanarro

Add me to the "can't sign in" camp. Sucks, I was looking to play some halo before work. Hopefully this gets fixed sooner rather than later

Top Bottom