• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AFL (Aussie Rules) 2017 |OT| Big Trouble in Little China starring David Koch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's going to be a very long season (and probably a very long 5+ years) as a Hawthorn supporter. Wouldn't change it for the world though we had some epic times between 2012-2016.

Well it's going to be a very long season (and probably a very long 5+ years) as a Hawthorn supporter. Wouldn't change it for the world though we had some epic times between 2012-2016.

Trade out the all Australians for high draft picks, teams can now trade future first round picks.

Stack the next three or four drafts with high picks and she'll be right.

giphy.gif
Who is this? Is it a meme i am missing out on?

Also i stopped watching today's game not long after half time. I struggled through the first half but even though Geelong seemed to pick up i just couldn't do it.

I don't even know who won.

Also Gibson's heavy hit looked ok to me. At first i thought Gibson stayed down longer and held his head to make it look like he got hurt as well, as if to try and dull the impact he gave but if that's the case maybe he played himself because now all the mrp talk. Maybe he did hit his head though but i thought the Geelong guy took the head knock from the ground.

legend166

Trade out the all Australians for high draft picks, teams can now trade future first round picks.

Stack the next three or four drafts with high picks and she'll be right.

St Kilda have their first round pick this year which is hilarious. At least we know Hawthorn won't be tanking.

If only we weren't also 0-4 I could enjoy this a lot more.

Newk86

Who is this? Is it a meme i am missing out on?

Also i stopped watching today's game not long after half time. I struggled through the first half but even though Geelong seemed to pick up i just couldn't do it.

Just a cruel shot of a Melbourne supporter right before they lost to the Dockers (in b4 we lose to them in 2 weeks).

:/ Great... Hopefully the internet lynchmob can identify him and if he's a member it can be revoked. Someone tweet kochie.

Is that the Gawler line?

fisheyes

It's somewhere in Melbourne, he's Victorian.

I doubt he's got enough faculties to purchase a membership, just a deranged loon, but I bet this somehow becomes news all week.

Cool. Nothing looked familiar in those pictures but Ive not caught a train for a while so I wasn't so sure.

Oh wait, is the schtick that it's like white Power or something?

fisheyes

Think I might've backed the wrong pony, but I'm gonna stick with em...for now.

Grats on the win tho, must've been cool to see

As a Port supporter I have to say that was one of the most boring games I've seen in a while. Great to win, though.

legend166

This really feels like the end of era for us. Like, 22 years of being a super competitive, at times elite team. Now we're going to be 0-5 and don't even look likely.

Chuck

Still without luck
The shoving really is the stupidest thing about this sport.

Edit: oi that was a good game of footy

Caramello

Can I just say it feels fantastic to be a Richmond supporter at the moment. I just hope we can continue to improve throughout the season.

jambo

N4dMs5S.png

Friday April 28th
Greater Western Sydney vs. Western Bulldogs @ Manuka Oval

Saturday April 29th
Hawthorn vs. St Kilda @ University of Tasmania Stadium
Carlton vs. Sydney @ The MCG
Brisbane vs. Port Adelaide @ The Gabba
North Melbourne vs. Gold Coast @ Etihad Stadium
West Coast vs. Fremantle @ Domain Stadium

Sunday April 30th
Essendon vs. Melbourne @ Etihad Stadium
Geelong vs. Collingwood @ The MCG
Adelaide vs. Richmond @ Adelaide Oval

Round 6 Teams

How many more years does Buddy have? I just want to see him get the goals record so hopefully Sydney stop fucking up his chances.

oipic

How many more years does Buddy have? I just want to see him get the goals record so hopefully Sydney stop fucking up his chances.

Franklin's contract expires at the end of season 2022, I believe - this is the fourth of the nine years. For what it's worth, he turned 30 in January.

Grassy

Something seriously wrong with our club at the moment.

Well at least they're not getting belted like the Hawks are, I have no idea what's going on.

He has another 6 years after this one on his 10-year contract. He won't even get close to the goal record of 1360. It's taken him 5 years to go from 500 to 800, there's no way he'll kick over 90 goals a season for the next 5-6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom