• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Hours (Played?)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So yeah since PSN inception, from the PS3 (I'm guessing) till today, my hours are getting up there!

3DEMH0C.jpg

Mind you I was 1.5 years away from PS3/PS4 due to health issues.

That's a lot games played on Sony's systems, from PS3, PS4, PSTV, and Vita

Now I'm dreading how much I spent in those 10 years!

GraveRobberX

where do we find this?

Email you get weekly from Sony, if you checked those boxes that say your OK with Sony sending you promotional stuff

It's the PlayStation Store weekly update, the banner is splashed as a header before game announcements

10k trophies is impressive but how many platinums OP?

There really should be a platinum counter on those banners since we all already know those are the only trophies that count :p

CEJames

I've checked everything. I remember receiving something like this about a year or 2 ago but it stopped for some reason. I've given my consent to let SONY 100% INTO MY LIFE. WHERE IS THE EMAIL!? UGH!!!

Edit - ....I'm blind. I have been receiving it. Last one was on the 19th for me. I'm up to 7048 hours. Crazy....

Nightwing449

Neo Member
I checked my email and it said i have about 279 hours played and 176 trophies from ps3/ps4/vita. I mainly play on pc but i have been playing on playstation since The Last of Us was released on ps3 so i don't think that is to bad.

GraveRobberX

10k trophies is impressive but how many platinums OP?

There really should be a platinum counter on those banners since we all already know those are the only trophies that count :p

I used to go hard!, look at my Tag 😂

test_account

XP-39C²
I'm curious to how the stats are being counted. I got a mail a while ago, saying that my rarest trophy was from EDF2 (completing all mission on inferno difficulty level with Infantry class), and that i shared that trophy with 4 other people. I know that this isnt accurate when talking worldwide users.

vato_loco

IQONsFo.jpg

Of these, only 2 are Platinum (Steins;Gate and Need for Speed). I'm not at all interested in trophy hunting so I don't mind the low trophy count, but there's no way on earth I only spent 4k hours on the PS ecosystem, I've been playing since the days of the PS1. Sure, PS1, PS2 and PSP don't add hours, but my PS3 times alone should be above 4k hours.

GraveRobberX

Man you must of just stopped dead. I remember the old trophy threads and you were always at the top and i was nowhere Now i look down on you like you are an ant.

I stopped too. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Was incapacitated for 1.5 years
Spinal injury, was in hospital for almost a year+

Before that stopped Trophy Hunting like in 2014 around FFXIV release, then Destiny took over my life then real world caught up to me

Now I'm just catching up, but no drive like the old days of trophy hunting, you can attest to the crazy shit I used to do to get Platinums and trophies

That 1.5 year break (lolpun) literally made me go cold turkey and I'm better for it
I do get itch time for time but nothing like that grind in 2010-2012 lol

Top Bottom