• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Import |OT| YOUR MAJESTY

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Important Team GAF announcement
I've made dr. apocalipsis a manager, so if you want to join, your best chance is to contact him, since he's playing more than the rest of us in Team GAF. His player name is:
dr apocalipsis

Edit:
Thanks, StarCreator.

Important Team GAF announcement
I've made dr. apocalipsis a manager, so if you want to join, your best chance is to contact him, since he's playing more than the rest of us in Team GAF. His player name is:
dr. apocalipsis

Slight correction: his player name doesn't have the period.

I wonder how they are going to handle the new races. Either we have to just straight up pay for them like any other new character, or you unlock them by going through the matterboard and get to create one (or both if there are two) for free. The latter is almost too nice for a F2P game to do, but would be nice.

Messing around with those new concert furnitures, they are legitimately one of the coolest things in the game. They play that "Our Fighting" song and each instrument adds another layer to the song. So you can mix or match parts together to customize the track.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I wonder how they are going to handle the new races. Either we have to just straight up pay for them like any other new character, or you unlock them by going through the matterboard and get to create one (or both if there are two) for free. The latter is almost too nice for a F2P game to do, but would be nice.
I'm pretty sure they'll be added as normal races with instant access, so if you don't want to lose your current progress and try them, better get your wallet ready.

I guess we could try to improve our bush at team room to have better stats, rare drop rates and so.

Try to do Team orders as a secondary thing, our tree is at minimum levels :(

Wonko_C

I guess we could try to improve our bush at team room to have better stats, rare drop rates and so.

Try to do Team orders as a secondary thing, our tree is at minimum levels :(

I'm getting on that (and daily orders) after I clean up client orders and manage to get past desert.

Blueblur1

Hey guys, is there a site with all the item names (links to images of them)? I'm trying to look up costumes and hairstyle tickets but have to resort to going through dozens of old bumped.org posts.

Gattuso

the mag I have is a defect what should I do?
c9ieRMw.jpg

Give him devices for 2 more actions, first.

It's a curious all class mag that one. Funny he didn't evolved into anything.

After subclasses, mags aren't that important to equip things, so take it easy. Anyway, you can't reset him or have more mags without buying AC with real cash.

Holy crap! Thank you so much!

Edit: Are there any other resources I should know about?

Japanese wiki with chrome translator. Cirnopedia tends to be outdated, this time because they are reworking the whole site.

Gattuso

Give him devices for 2 more actions, first.

It's a curious all class mag that one. Funny he didn't evolved into anything.

After subclasses, mags aren't that important to equip things, so take it easy. Anyway, you can't reset him or have more mags without buying AC with real cash.
I didn't think making the mag an all class one would make it so I didn't fulfill any of the requirements to evolve it oh well. my mag has been maxed out for a long time I just couldn't think of anything to do with it since I don't have a pb and I want to keep this 100% f2p. its been with me for my 350+ hour journey looks like it will stay that way.
unless I finally give in sometime in the future and start buying a bunch of stuff

Well, your mag never evolved into anything because one of its stats never overtook the other so the game just kept it as its "infant" form. Meaning you've never gotten a photon blast or any more action slots on it. Honestly i'm surprised you manage to perfectly balance all the stats in suck a way that it didn't evolve by the time it hit level 150. Uhh, as for what you should do for a new mag, depends on your Race/gender/Main class. But usually going pure S/R/T-atk and a little bit of ability (< 30 or so) is the recommended build. A jack of all trades mag is not worth it at all.

I'm trying to register a pso2 account. If I post the captcha, could someone tell me what the letters are? And how quickly do I have to do it before it times out?

Edit: Just asked in newer thread

Gin-Shiio

Hey, guys! A friend of mine not on GAF wanted me to share this official poll gauging interest in PSO-related figurines. Figured this would be a good place. I'd go for one myself!

PS. Episode 5 just was announced. Sure is quiet in here!

Top Bottom