• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SALES-AGE: Why Wii will be getting Japanese exclusives (but not Western!)

Threi

notag
virtuafightermaster said:
Just some statistics:
From IGN: reviewed games to date

xbox 360 9.0+ games about 20

Wii 9.0+ games about 6.

PS3 9.0+ games about 12. PS3 is released about same time as Wii too.

Same trend for games rated 8.0+.

Why do Wii owner keep saying graphic doesn't matter? When it sure does.

You have got to be kidding me.

Dr von plutt said:
What does japanese support even mean any more. As an old japanophile its really weird to see how few games in my current collection that comes from japan. I dont even know if i care that much.

and with that said. I really havent seen any thing that sugest the wii will get any form of decent software support regardless of continent. Besides nintendo its really handheld quality across the board.
1. As an old japanophile i know people still love it. That is reason enough for it to exist

2. You can either look for it yourself or ask someone to show it to you. List Warz of course is not encouraged on message boards, so i can guess you can try the former option.

PataHikari said:
The gameplay as the RE series has been established works much better on the Wii then PS3/360, as the RE4 port shows.

And the new Alone in The Dark, probaly will feature better controls on Wii, but that's justifies the downgraded physics,enviroments and possibilities?....

Let's see what features the new RE installment before we say it will work better on Wii, just because of the controls....

Neo C.

gtj1092 said:
Because isnt that wii owners arguement that you should get the games since you have the biggest userbase. So if 3rd parties cant expect their games to sell more then why would they switch to Wii development.
a big userbase has several advantages. Some games might sell better. And niche games could probably find an audience, so it really depends on their publishing strategy. Many low-budget games already can break even by selling 100k, the bigger userbase helps these sort of games too.

kswiston

PantherLotus said:
This is the argument that prompted my ban-worthy mental explosion in that thread a couple weeks ago. Basically, you can't in one breath say "they're competing with Nintendo" on the Wii and in the next completely ignore that they're competing with each other on the other consoles.

One could make an argument about audiences, demographics, and whatnot, but using the top 10 on each and who published them is completely irrelevant. It is a tired and continually disproven argument.

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying here. Are you saying that they may be competing with Nintendo on the Wii, but they are competing with eachother on the other systems, so it's basically the same thing?

If so then I don't know if I completely agree. As far as I can tell, Street Fighter 2 is the best selling third party game ever on a Nintendo console. However, there are like 30 Nintendo published games that have sold more. Demographics do explain some of that, but it seems pretty clear that people buy the top Nintendo games over the top third parety games on Nintendo systems (I definitely do if it comes down to it).

If you are arguing that a third party publisher releasing a game on the 360 is still competing with Nintendo on the Wii, since there are a limited number of gamer dollars to go around, then I agree with you.

The Wii won't be getting many established IP's that have already been released on Next-Gen consoles. Instead there will be spin-offs or sequels to games on previous gen consoles such as Tales of Symphonia or Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. What were going to see over the next year is a steady flow of new IP's. I only say this because the developers know that the gamers won't want to see their precious series ruined by getting "down-graded". There are many series that haven't been announced for the 360 or PS3 yet that could move onto the Wii: Mega Man, Kingdom Hearts, Persona, Romancing Saga, Timesplitters, Beyond Good and Evil, Viewtiful Joe, and Eternal Darkness. We'll see a mix of series similar to those, along with new IP's. The model will be analogous with the DS' progression over time.

Good work, Panther. Ye ole 'Viral Marketeer'.

Threi said:
You have got to be kidding me.

There is nothing to be kidding about, the over all game quality is better on Xbox 360 and PS3 according to the reviews. Even for multiplatform games, most time PS360 will score higher than Wii due to graphic alone. It is just the fact. You may say you like certain game on Wii more than any other games, thats fine, but a third party developer might not pick Wii as primary console because of the hardware limitation. So stop crying if you don't see big title from 3rd party. It is not that expensive to pick up a PS360 now days.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
@ stopsign: ;)

kswiston said:
I'm not exactly sure what you are saying here. Are you saying that they may be competing with Nintendo on the Wii, but they are competing with eachother on the other systems, so it's basically the same thing?

If so then I don't know if I completely agree. As far as I can tell, Street Fighter 2 is the best selling third party game ever on a Nintendo console. However, there are like 30 Nintendo published games that have sold more. Demographics do explain some of that, but it seems pretty clear that people buy the top Nintendo games over the top third parety games on Nintendo systems (I definitely do if it comes down to it).

If you are arguing that a third party publisher releasing a game on the 360 is still competing with Nintendo on the Wii, since there are a limited number of gamer dollars to go around, then I agree with you.

I'm asking why one can say in all seriousness that releasing a game on the Wii means competing with Brawl but those same people never make the argument that releasing a game on the PS2 means competing with FFX or FFXII. Why does it matter who made the game? Competition is competition regardless of publisher. This one publisher happens to be confined to one console space, so their competition is particulary keen, not unlike console-exlusive titles...like FFX, FFXII, GTA, etc.

It still doesn't make sense to make those arguments. You simply cannot say 3rd parties have to compete with Nintendo on Nintendo systems but not they're not having a similarly savage competition with the upper tier 3rd-party console exclusives on other systems. Its the same exact thing.

Xeke

Banned
Dr von plutt said:
So when is spaceworld 08?

I just cant wait, its gonna be a mega ton of third party games there.

Probably up your ass somewhere.

Other than Sony first party games:
Soul Calibur 4, COD4, Fallout 3, I am sure there are others.

Yeah, but they can't be that big if you can't even think of them off the top of your head. Point is that people thought it was going to be big shit so they announced everything for it. Oops.

Laguna

Banned
Dr von plutt said:
So when is spaceworld 08?

I just cant wait, its gonna be a mega ton of third party games there.

NvoPDwupF.jpg

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
PantherLotus said:

I'm asking why one can say in all seriousness that releasing a game on the Wii means competing with Brawl but those same people never make the argument that releasing a game on the PS2 means competing with FFX or FFXII. Why does it matter who made the game? Competition is competition regardless of publisher. This one publisher happens to be confined to one console space, so their competition is particulary keen, not unlike console-exlusive titles...like FFX, FFXII, GTA, etc.

It still doesn't make sense to make those arguments. You simply cannot say 3rd parties have to compete with Nintendo on Nintendo systems but not they're not having a similarly savage competition with the upper tier 3rd-party console exclusives on other systems. Its the same exact thing.

*UNLESS* one were making the argument that there is one less mega-publisher on those other consoles, in which one might have a point. But that's not the intended argument at all, is it?

Haunted

threi said:
What seems to happen often is that games that people are really hyped for, especially on gaming forums, they tend to act like it's already released on the system, while new efforts are always "a ways off". The Wii's library of "core" games is better than what people give it credit for, it just doesn't have the extra stuffing that third parties offer. Announcements of new IP's have been largely sparse across all systems, and the ones that are aren't exactly acknowledged.

Most games people are hyped for have been announced a long time ago, and still have yet to be released. They subsequently re-use them over and over in the same arguments for third party support ("oh yeah the Wii isn't getting FF13 or DMC4 so major support my ass"), as if companies could put shove em on the leading system that easily if they wanted. The increased support for the Wii has been there since the start of this year, but it has been mostly unknown projects. You don't recognize the title, so you just say "eh it's just more shovelware" but continue to wait for the major support which is games that got announced a while ago that still aren't out yet.
100% agreed. And with this view perpetuated ad infinitum in nearly every Wii thread, it totally skews the perception of the Wii and its support.

As a kinda related aside, I've never seen a console receive that much hatred on here before. It's downright vicious at times.

Threi said:
Sometimes it's best just to use some patience and realize that this generation is FAR from over for all 3 consoles. What does busting your brain trying to figure out how the market goes benefit you? Talking about Wii support, PS3 sales, and 360 demographics isn't always necessary, and doesn't always need to be discussed.

You have no power over the industry, so just leave it be.
Dude, it's GAF. If there's one thing people here are not, it's being patient. That goes for kids on all sides, btw.

Threi

notag
I honestly try to put myself in the shoes of a huge fan of a game series when it comes to this. The Chrono series is one of my favorite game series of all time, but I would honestly be glad if another sequel was made on the frigging DS for christsakes. Especially considering that even if it was on a Wii, the system is more powerful so the promise of a graphical upgrade is moot.

Going by how people on this forum act, the "proper" way for me to carry on is that having Chrono 3 on anything other than PC is unacceptable, as the graphical fidelity and resolutions of PC games is what i am used to. All sequels of games I like should look as good as Crysis, and anyone who says otherwise is not a true fan of the series. Anyone who would be alright with Chrono 3 being on DS are just DS fanboys.

I have tried to understand every possible reason for taking up that point of view, but i just don't agree with that mindset. To me it is an extremely selfish and childish way to think.

There is nothing to be kidding about, the over all game quality is better on Xbox 360 and PS3 according to the reviews. Even for multiplatform games, most time PS360 will score higher than Wii due to graphic alone. It is just the fact. You may say you like certain game on Wii more than any other games, thats fine, but a third party developer might not pick Wii as primary console because of the hardware limitation. So stop crying if you don't see big title from 3rd party. It is not that expensive to pick up a PS360 now days.
Um...ok.

Have you ever tried Gamespot's system wars forums? I think you would really like it there, there are people over there who pose the same kind of intellectual, rational arguments that you do. I think you can have healthy discussions over there. If not System Wars, then GameFAQs is a good alternative. :D

Xeke said:
Yeah, but they can't be that big if you can't even think of them off the top of your head. Point is that people thought it was going to be big shit so they announced everything for it. Oops.

But still more than what Wii third party support gets.

fresquito

Just some statistics:
From IGN: reviewed games to date

xbox 360 9.0+ games about 20

Wii 9.0+ games about 6. and almost all of them are from Nintendo.

PS3 9.0+ games about 12. PS3 is released about same time as Wii too.

Same trend for games rated 8.0+.

Why do Wii owner keep saying graphic doesn't matter? When it sure does.
This argument is totally flawed.

The most played game this generation is Wii Sports, and it's been the best driving force behind the success of Wii, thus the best selling system this generation. And well, you can see what kind of reviews did it get.

And well, to be honest, I don't think anyone can name 12 PS3 games that are 9+ stuff, until you wear pink colored glasses.

gtj1092 said:
Because isnt that wii owners arguement that you should get the games since you have the biggest userbase. So if 3rd parties cant expect their games to sell more then why would they switch to Wii development.

We keep hearing the only reason certain games are on Ps360 is because they started development long ago. But what is crazy that every week I see a new thread about a game announced for Ps360/Pc but not as many for Wii. When is this shift going to happen?
This is not true. Each week there have been at least two new games announced in the last month. Now, none of them is a FPS, which may be the reason why it seems no games are announced.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Threi said:
I honestly try to put myself in the shoes of a huge fan of a game series when it comes to this. The Chrono series is one of my favorite game series of all time, but I would honestly be glad if another sequel was made on the frigging DS for christsakes. Especially considering that even if it was on a Wii, the system is more powerful so the promise of a graphical upgrade is moot.

Going by how people on this forum act, the "proper" way for me to carry on is that having Chrono 3 on anything other than PC is unacceptable, as the graphical fidelity and resolutions of PC games is what i am used to. All sequels of games I like should look as good as Crysis, and anyone who says otherwise is not a true fan of the series. Anyone who would be alright with Chrono 3 being on DS are just DS fanboys.

I have tried to understand every possible reason for taking up that point of view, but i just don't agree with that mindset. To me it is an extremely selfish and childish way to think.

You are fighting a losing battle against stupidity and fanboyism

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
kswiston said:

I think he was saying that if for example Activision had 9 of the top 10 best selling games on Wii instead of Nintendo, the Wii would be classed, by us gamers, as having massive 3rd party success, whereas to EA for example the two different situations don't look any different. They don't care if their competition is first or third party, they just care if their game is going to sell.

gtj1092

Redd said:
I played gamecube games like Smash and Windwaker because they were the next installments in the franchise I like. I bought a PS3 because the next installment of games that I love FF and Metal Gear are going to be on that platform instead of the 360. The graphics are a bonus mostly.

edit: wasnt interested in the psp until I saw portable ops. I tend to buy platforms where my favorite series tend to go. There must be something wrong with me.:D

Same here. The minute the next mainline FF is announced for a console, that console will be sitting in my living room.

I'm just tired of hearing Wii owner claiming games can't be good because developers are making the same games from the previous generation with simply better graphics. When I can almost guarantee that they all owned a gamecube and the subsequent entries of their favorite franchises with simply better graphics despite the lack of a radical change in controls.

I just wants this meme of the mutual exclusion of graphics and gameplay just because their system of choice has the worst graphics this gen.

jrricky

Banned
sakuragi said:
Big Japanese titles released and to be released on the PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii:

Devil may cry 4 - PS3/Xbox 360

Resident Evil 5 - PS3/ Xbox 360

Dynasty warrior 6 - PS3/ Xbox 360

Yakuza 3 - PS3

Final Fantasy 13 - PS3

Final Fantasy 13 versus - PS3

Persona 4 - PS2

MGS4 - PS3

Silent hill 5 - PS3

Ace combat 6 - Xbox 360

Tales of Vesperia - Xbox 360

The last remnant - PS3/Xbox 360

The only big game I see for the Wii is Monster hunter 3. Anyone care to add?
WTF is this shit.
This post is so biased and ignorant its unbelievable...woops, no its not, thisisneogaf.gif etc.

Lets see:
Tales of Symphonia 2
Monster Hunter 3 (an even bigger beast than all of those games listed above(except FF)
Fatal Frame
Final Fantasy CC 2
Fragile

I question some those you added to the list though, cause I dont know what you define as big. Was DMC even big in japan or ace combat or Yakuza? I doubt the selling power of Vesperia too (how did Eternal Sonata do). You have got to mean production wise big.

Plus Silent Hill 5 is also for 360. You just made this post to fit you own agenda, eh.

The rest of the responses in this thread is similarly retarded.

KTallguy

Banned
jrricky said:
Tales of Symphonia 2
Monster Hunter 3 - Big on PSP! I do wonder how it will do on Wii.
Fatal Frame
Final Fantasy CC 2
Fragile

None of these titles are "heavy hitters" (except MH3, but who knows how that will perform).

And the Yakuza series is doing really well in Japan.

Yakuza 3 rocks and is selling well.

Durante

Threi said:

That's a strawman if I ever saw one. No one actually argues that (at least no one that lives long on GAF). What some people say is that they prefer their favourite games on more powerful platforms. But that doesn't mean that a game on a "lesser" platform is not clearly better than none at all.

For example, I'm a huge fan of Suikoden (to choose a series that is likely to get a sequel and for which none has been announced so far) and I'd certainly be happy if a sequel was announced for Wii (in fact I said that in the -- now debunked -- Suikoden 6 Wii announcement thread) -- but I'd still be more happy with a 360/PS3 (and, yes, PC) game.

Series going from consoles to DS are a bit of a special case you have to admit: not just do they do not get a graphical upgrade, they're actually downgraded rather severely. Luckily it hasn't happened to any series I care about so far, but I can see how someone might have mixed feelings about that.

jrricky said:
WTF is this shit.
This post is so biased and ignorant its unbelievable...woops, no its not, thisisneogaf.gif etc.

Lets see:
Tales of Symphonia 2
Monster Hunter 3 (an even bigger beast than all of those games listed above(except FF)
Fatal Frame
Final Fantasy CC 2
Fragile

I question some those you added to the list though, cause I dont know what you define as big. Was DMC even big in japan or ace combat or Yakuza? I doubt the selling power of Vesperia too (how did Eternal Sonata do). You have got to mean production wise big.

Plus Silent Hill 5 is also for 360. You just made this post to fit you own agenda, eh.

You doubt of the selling power of Vesperia and DMC but you put Fragile in your list?....

For not talking about Fatal Frame....

OK....

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
gtj1092 said:
Same here. The minute the next mainline FF is announced for a console, that console will be sitting in my living room.

I'm just tired of hearing Wii owner claiming games can't be good because developers are making the same games from the previous generation with simply better graphics. When I can almost guarantee that they all owned a gamecube and the subsequent entries of their favorite franchises with simply better graphics despite the lack of a radical change in controls.

I just wants this meme of the mutual exclusion of graphics and gameplay just because their system of choice has the worst graphics this gen.

Total agreement.

fresquito said:
This argument is totally flawed.

The most played game this generation is Wii Sports, and it's been the best driving force behind the success of Wii, thus the best selling system this generation. And well, you can see what kind of reviews did it get.

And well, to be honest, I don't think anyone can name 12 PS3 games that are 9+ stuff, until you wear pink colored glasses.

This is not true. Each week there have been at least two new games announced in the last month. Now, none of them is a FPS, which may be the reason why it seems no games are announced.

Most played != good game. I am talking about over all game qualities, which Wii really lack other than its first party games.
Do you really think Wii sports is better than DMC4, or VF5?

Redd

Most played != good game. I am talking about over all game qualities, which Wii really lack other than its first party games.

Does it really matter what he thinks though? It matters what most consumers think.

gtj1092 said:

Taking a wild guess here, I think most Wii owner who claim graphic don't matter are Wii only owners. It doesn't matter when you don't have it.

fresquito

KTallguy said:
None of these titles are "heavy hitters" (except MH3, but who knows how that will perform).

And the Yakuza series is doing really well in Japan.

Yakuza 3 rocks and is selling well.
WTF? Yakuza will end with numbers around 350.000 when all is said and done.

FFCC2 will do much better than that. To be fair, excepot Fragile, that is a big question mark, probably all other games listed will do better numbers than Yakuza 3.

jrricky

Banned
I can easily say yes to this because i think VF5 fighting system is horrible. DMC 4 on the other hand was a great game. The point: subjectivity.

Laguna

Banned
jrricky said:
WTF is this shit.

Lets see:
Tales of Symphonia 2
Fatal Frame
Final Fantasy CC 2
Fragile

The funny thing is that he´s combining PS3 and X360 announcements and comparing the releases of two consoles combined against one.

Edit:
There is also a PS2 game :lol

Threi

notag
Haunted One said:
100% agreed. And with this view perpetuated ad infinitum in nearly every Wii thread, it totally skews the perception of the Wii and its support.

As a kinda related aside, I've never seen a console receive that much hatred on here before. It's downright vicious at times.

Well to tell you the truth for a forum with supposed 20-30 year olds some of the back and forth trolling does remind me of how elementary school kids used to argue in the Sega vs Ninendo days. I am not saying im more "matoor" or anything but to this very date i never got why people would be so caught up in something so trivial. It usually made me the odd person out, but between family and close friends, as far as videogames go, it was all good.

"Oh man that new Mario looks SICK! Man i want a SNES so bad, I hope my parents get me one for christmas :D. Anyways next time you come over bring over your SNES, I want to try out that ninja turtle game you were telling me about"

"Oh definately. I want to finish off streets of rage and sonic 3 this weekend as well"

same thing today.

Wii rocks, PS3 rocks, 360 rocks.

I guess I lived in a different world from the people on this forum. I guess the cultures they had forbade them from liking a system they did not own...=\

Redd

Taking a wild guess here, I think most Wii owner who claim graphic don't matter are Wii only owners. It doesn't matter when you don't have it.

I think most Wii owners here have multiple consoles actually.

Sadist

gtj1092 said:
Question for Wii owner/advocate? Did you not play gamecube games because they were just N64 games with better graphics? Serious question.
Not this shit again.

No. I bought a Cube because I like Smash and I want to play the next installment. Same goes for Mario and Zelda. I loved the previous games, so in my choice to buy a new console those things were a dealbreaker. Not the graphics so much. Yeah, the games looked a lot nicer than their counterparts on the N64 and that was important too, but I wanted those games because I like them. End of Story.

jrricky

Banned
Relaxed Muscle said:
You doubt of the selling power of Vesperia and DMC but you put Fragile in your list?....

For not talking about Fatal Frame....

OK....
Thats the whole friggin point i added it because most of what was listed werent or isnt that big.

Redd said:
I think most Wii owners here have multiple consoles actually.

If that is the case why the crying about not enough 3rd party titles, Wii owner can play their Nintendo games on Wii, and other big hit games on PS360 with better graphic.

Using game reviews to rank a system catalogue it just flawed.

For me PS3 can have a shitty catalogue while Wii have the most awesome games ever. (which is not the case, but you get the idea)

fresquito

It's better depending on what you want to play, of course. The game is great in what it offers. I played the thing for like three months, almost every day. That's some time I won't ever put in DMC4 or VF5.

Now, the term better is quite subjective, because games must be judged by what they pretend to offer. For istance, I would get Puzzle Quest over DMC4 or VF5 any day of the week. Call me crazy, but that game is pure crack and awesomeness.

However there's this kind of hardcore gamers that only appreacite hardcore games. I'm a hardcore gamer, and as much as I can enjoy DMC4 or VF5, so I can do with Wii Sports, Puzzle Quest, Geo Wars Galaxies or Tetris. They all are great games for what they try to offer.

Durante

Relaxed Muscle said:
Using game reviews to rank a system catalogue it just flawed.
So how would you do it? Honest question. I ask because I've also resorted to that, and I don't see any objective alternative.

Threi

notag
Durante said:
That's a strawman if I ever saw one. No one actually argues that (at least no one that lives long on GAF). What some people say is that they prefer their favourite games on more powerful platforms. But that doesn't mean that a game on a "lesser" platform is not clearly better than none at all.

For example, I'm a huge fan of Suikoden (to choose a series that is likely to get a sequel and for which none has been announced so far) and I'd certainly be happy if a sequel was announced for Wii (in fact I said that in the -- now debunked -- Suikoden 6 Wii announcement thread) -- but I'd still be more happy with a 360/PS3 (and, yes, PC) game.

Series going from consoles to DS are a bit of a special case you have to admit: not just do they do not get a graphical upgrade, they're actually downgraded rather severely. Luckily it hasn't happened to any series I care about so far, but I can see how someone might have mixed feelings about that.

I dunno man I saw that DQIX on DS thread.

I saw that MH3 on Wii thread.

I saw the DMC4 on 360 petition.

This has probably been mentioned, however, IF Japanese developers put out Wii exclusives, we know that it will most likely sell abroad as well. It will effect the western market. However, western exclusives rarely sell well in Japan. Japanese support on the Wii will help to sell more consoles in Japan, and the western markets. However, western support probably won't affect anything other then the western markets. Right now, what Sony and Microsoft need most is good Japanese support...like always in MS's case.

What I'm getting at is that the, so far absent, Japanese Wii exclusives will funnel in to the western markets causing Wii sales to go up, until the point where western developers will want to jump aboard the Wii as well. That is, if Wii can come close to the PS3 + 360 number. Around 2-3 million difference will probably be enough to convince western developers to develop for the Wii. At the rate the Wii is selling, I think it's doable.

jrricky

Banned
If that is the case why the crying about not enough 3rd party titles, Wii owner can play their Nintendo games on Wii, and other big hit games on PS360 with better graphic.
Um, no.
I want to see lots of imaginative uses with the controller just like what happened with the DS. I play my 360 when there is something that stands out.

Because they want developers to explore the fantastic possibilities of the wiimote. Once youve played godfather its really hard to go back to antiquated controlls. Just imagine the possibilites of full motion.

fresquito said:
It's better depending on what you want to play, of course. The game is great in what it offers. I played the thing for like three months, almost every day. That's some time I won't ever put in DMC4 or VF5.

Now, the term better is quite subjective, because games must be judged by what they pretend to offer. For istance, I would get Puzzle Quest over DMC4 or VF5 any day of the week. Call me crazy, but that game is pure crack and awesomeness.

However there's this kind of hardcore gamers that only appreacite hardcore games. I'm a hardcore gamer, and as much as I can enjoy DMC4 or VF5, so I can do with Wii Sports, Puzzle Quest, Geo Wars Galaxies or Tetris. They all are great games for what they try to offer.

Puzzle quest got great review all around, it is not suprising if someone thinks it is better than DMC4, but for Wii sports, I think the review does the game justice, not the sale number. Superman on N64 sold great too.

gtj1092

PantherLotus said:

Yes ultimately all games are competing. But the top selling games on a console determine the userbase and demographic of that console since they are usually the titles that push system sales. So Nintendo games selling the most on Nintendo consoles means the userbase is more likely to buy those type of games. So when PS leading sellers are in a variety of genres published by 3rd parties that means the userbase is more apt to purchase said games in those genres.

I guess you could say if you were jean manufacturer would you sell your jeans in shop A which sells 99% of "Shop A brand jeans" or shop B which sells a few"shop B brand jeans" but also jeans c, d, e.

edit:/just my opinion.

Durante

Threi said:
I dunno man I saw that DQIX on DS thread.

I saw that MH3 on Wii thread.

I saw the DMC4 on 360 petition.
Did people actually argue that they'd rather not have the game at all in any of those? And are they still around? If so, GAF is even more stupid than I thought.

KTallguy

Banned
fresquito said:
WTF? Yakuza will end with numbers around 350.000 when all is said and done.

FFCC2 will do much better than that. To be fair, excepot Fragile, that is a big question mark, probably all other games listed will do better numbers than Yakuza 3.

The series has done great numbers on the PS2.
Yakuza is definitely a viable series in Japan, and it's selling more with each installment. We don't know what the numbers will be in the end.

Top Bottom