• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3s are not welcome in French prisons

Gruso

Wtf they are in fucking prison.

They should have little to no entertainment.

If I had it my way I would provide them books and only books but with a twist.

The final chapter would be ripped off every book so the scumbags are stuck in prison wondering how their book ends. Driving them insane.
Wow.

The point of prison is to strip you of your freedom to move. If you can afford to rent a TV (which, in prison, costs a lot) or even a Playstation, why the hell not.

sn00zer

85879.jpg

Zuly

The point of prison is to strip you of your freedom to move. If you can afford to rent a TV (which, in prison, costs a lot) or even a Playstation, why the hell not.

Yup. Believe it or not, prison is meant to isolate you from society to make it easier for the person confined to REHABILITATE (I couldn't emphasise with word more) him/herself. Somewhere along the line, society and even the legal system has turned the correctional system into the punishment system.

ITT I learnt that USGaf expects prisons worldwide to be like their own.

European prisons are like BnB (bed and breakfast) joints as compared to "Gangland" inspired prisons in the US.

I should know, I watched Gangland and HBO's OZ lol. /sarcasm

Top Bottom