• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

recovery days are important!

Hmm I guess y'all could just go out for a smoothie

Are we really supposed to pretend that you making bitter, gossipy posts about your ex qualifies as football talk?

Are you telling me this ISN'T football?

fumble-1_npygbv.gif

Mindlog

When it's EDM Wednesday and your Kindle turns up.

Evans did not participate in the first day of OTAs because fuck a practice.
The official story.
We had a number of guys (sit out) – you’re always going to be cautious with guys this time of year. It’s still May. We have a handful of guys that are coming off offseason surgery and we have another group of guys that are coming off tweaks that came up in Phase One or Phase Two. We don’t have anything that’s too serious, and I think the majority of those guys will be back by next Tuesday after the four-day weekend. But that’s always going to be work in progress this time of year. We’re always going to be proceeding with extreme caution on anything.

Patriots Become 1st NFL Team to Sponsor LGBT Flag Football Group's 'Gay Bowl'

It was announced Saturday that the New England Patriots are set to sponsor Gay Bowl 17, which is a national championship tournament for LGBT flag football teams.

According to Cyd Zeigler of OutSports, the sponsorship was announced by Boston's LGBT Flag Football group and later confirmed by the Pats.

The tourney will be held in Boston in October.

Per Zeigler, the event has been held since 2002, and 40 teams are expected to compete this year.

According to the Gay Bowl's official website, there will be Open 'A,' Open 'B,' and women's divisions at the tournament to be held at Progin Park in Lancaster, Massachusetts.

The Boston area last hosted the Gay Bowl in 2003.

Well that's good, good to see more official support from major sports and teams promoting LGBT events but can always do more.

BigAT

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Field Yates ‏Verified account @FieldYates

The Browns have hired former Colts GM Ryan Grigson to be a Senior Personnel Executive.

Striker

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
5/24/17, 7:17 PM
The #Giants have signed another veteran, agreeing to terms with ex-#Lions DE Devin Taylor on a 1-year deal, source said.
Camp competition for Odi and Kerry Wynn.

Top Bottom