• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Kylo, why you hate your parents that much......
he's gonna kill his mom too,right???

Shy

UBxg8Ci.jpg

E6z1kGn.gif

Giolon

Watched it and felt nothing. Just like Episode VII.

Man, I'm just not ever going to like this new trilogy am I?

And Rogue One was so good too...

Emarv

Some of the best imagery in Star Wars yet and you dudes are mad about an adorable Space Penguins?

You guys don't deserve Porgs!

RyanW

So I feel like this matches up with some leaks that can’t out within the last couple of leaks. Could be coincidence but I’m game

That scene where Finn is in uniform in an imperial hanger

Does he defect back?
Is he a prisoner (he's not in handcuffs)?
Is it a flashback?
Is is infiltrating pretending to be an officer?

Snoke seems to look a lot better in this one (Granted he was just a hologram in the last one, but he still looked a bit rough in terms of CG).

And Phasma's BACK! Love that Silver Stormtrooper look and she was criminally underused in the last one.

18-Volt

Absolutely blown away.

But it's also what I expected. Luke is afraid of what Rey could become, doesn't want it to happen but it happens anyway. Kylo is even going deeper in the dark side by killing his mother too. And the Resistance and what left of the Republic cracks even further thanks to this new character.

These 2 months will be the longest two months I'd ever have.

Not

Banned
Didn't get to see Rose at all, oh well. Least we got Phasma.

Said in the other thread:

Oh fuck, you guys.

The ESB comparisons are going to be really easy now.

vader_NOOOO.jpg

Surfinn

Absolutely blown away.

But it's also what I expected. Luke is afraid of what Rey could become, doesn't want it to happen but it happens anyway. Kylo is even going deeper in the dark side by killing his mother too. And the Resistance and what left of the Republic cracks even further thanks to this new character.

These 2 months will be the longest two months I'd ever have.

The Leia thing was misdirection. No way they'd reveal that in a trailer.

Top Bottom