• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yo, where you from?

Cyanity

Banned
Please show me a town in VT that looks like that. Closest I've seen is Leavenworth, Washington

downtown_leavenworth.jpg

There are plenty of small valley towns surrounded by lush mountains in Vermont. Maybe they don't have that stone-centric European architecture going for them, but the vibe is similar.

UAE but have lived in TX for 20 years as of this summer. Both have a lot in common, namely they both like to deny people basic civil rights on grounds of their religious beliefs.

Will be moving to EU in two years.

Matty77

New England. I have roots back to Plymouth Rock. So it's pretty accurate to answer this no matter what level the question is asked on.

Born in San Francisco, CA; lived in Germany and Dover, Delaware, before settling down south in Atlanta, GA by 4th grade so I definitely consider myself from Atlanta, GA.

From California.

Living in, A watered down Derry-like shitstain called Greeley, Colorado.

South of France.
Here, precisely :

UcPmIkf.png

dlRnEfh.jpg.png

j1LLFik.png

I'm in the big house behind the bridge (the Devil's Bridge, as it is called). Hello GAF.

I hate you.
I wish I could live there.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
A shithole about 25 min from Oakland. Zero desire to go back.

*Oakland is next to San Francisco for our non American brethren.

ALBANIA
Born and raised.
I believe there's really few albanians here, my guess, less than 10 people lol.
Living in the most boring state ever..New Jersey.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
<----
*points to flag in avatar*

Top Bottom