• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scribblenauts Preview/Impressions Thread - You will say "wow." (see post #217)

Aeana

It looks like you guys have tons and tons of requests already, but I think these are so cute. I'd love to have one of a DQ slime knight. :eek:

suraimunaito_1500947.gif

fernoca

Come on guys!
Keep in mind that the avatars are been done for free..so if your request is ignored or something, don't request again or quote someone else to request something or demand something..
If it's done, cool...but if it's not..then move on..

Jesus, this is getting kind of ridiculous. You guys should definitely take the avatar business to a new thread. I log onto GAF and see like 30 new posts, and 29 of them are people requesting avatars.

SirPenguin said:
Jesus, this is getting kind of ridiculous. You guys should definitely take the avatar business to a new thread. I log onto GAF and see like 30 new posts, and 29 of them are people requesting avatars.
I agree with this. I think the idea of starting a new thread was brought up earlier, but it never happened.

Blizzard

Banned
cooljeanius said:
I agree with this. I think the idea of starting a new thread was brought up earlier, but it never happened.
It was nice because it kept the Scribblenauts actual gameplay news/info thread bumped, but I guess it would be a good idea. I also feel sorry for the three artists because they're not getting commissions or anything and they have like 30 requests lined up. :D

*edit* Thread was just made: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=366532

SirPenguin said:

Thats simply awesome, Ive never been in something like this so I feel very honoured.
He says he is also going to add turk's and divvy's work soon.

Im doing tomba and megaman right now. I have a line of requests in a notepad, so dont worry, there are coming, and divvy and turk are also doing lots of requests. I had manny calavera in line, so no that diccy has done it I can take it out :D

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Okay, I have t throw in LttP/my avatar's Link in for some Scribblization. I'd love to see it. :)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I made an req in the "request" thread but it would be awesome to have mine done up. Impressive works you got going on here.

turk128 said:
Tried my hand at scribbling... the style is surprisingly hard :\

2jbk3v5.png
ojdlpv.png

Can't waits for the game.

Is that the Angry Video Game Nerd? He doesn't exactly have the most flashy fashion sense, but the colors and the pens tell me it's the AVGN.

MNC

This thread has died since the avatar request topic came to existence :eek:

So...:

What is exactly known about the level editor?

So many props on the avatars. They look fantastic!

Other note: I'm so happy Scribblenauts is getting the love. I know I nearly crapped my pants when I read the Edge article a couple of months ago. Being able to try it out at E3 made me happy it was turning into the vision. It'll be a day one purchase for sure!

migulic

Does anyone know whether this game will be at the Gamescom in Cologne (the successor of Leipzig Games Convention)? I'm going there (just bought my tickets actually) and would love to be able to try it out.

Jackson

migulic said:
Does anyone know whether this game will be at the Gamescom in Cologne (the successor of Leipzig Games Convention)? I'm going there (just bought my tickets actually) and would love to be able to try it out.

I'm not sure what WB's official position is... so I can't say, either way... so... ya.... :lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
atomsk said:
While you've got the right idea, you're missing the best character of all

SOGEKING

1 2 3

I would rock a scribblefied Sogeking avatar until the END OF TIME :lol
I thought about it but figured just normal Straw Hats would be enough for now. :lol

Jackson

jrricky said:
:O.

Guess the news wasnt that big for me to miss this.

It looks like this thread has died.

ARE YOU STILL OUT THERE JEREMIAH?

Sure. More info will be coming :) Don't worry about that.

I still need to reserve my copy. I hope that everyone requesting a Scribblenauts avatar in that thread will be reserving a copy too.

Blizzard

Banned
Mine's been preordered on Amazon, and I'll also be picking up a copy on release day if at all possible. If it sounds like it'll sell TOO well I might even preorder at Gamestop as well. >_>

fernoca

Forgot about that..
Now there's no excuse for me to write 'Mortal Kombat' and not get the dragon logo floating around..or write Sub-Zero and have a blue ninja shooting ice.. :p

koam

HUELEN10 said:
3163ecg.png

It needs to be done! For those not in the know, it is McBain from the Simpsons with Joker's clown makeup, snake's eyepatch, and Mario's hat!

It started off with the simpsons movie :lol

Top Bottom