• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gay glitches in Fifa

i-Lo

50523cc547b3c.jpg

That looks like a ruse for a punch to the gut.

LOL! You can see that the moment their lips touch, that guy looks at the crowd with such a horrified and pensive look!

This one is amazing, looks like the moment they kissed the guy in the foreground had electricity (spasm orgasm?) run through his body... till I saw that keeper went for the crotch!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
GZHB4.jpg

This, this right here is why I haven't jumped off of a bridge yet.

-KRS-

As a lesbian I can verify that those glitches are pretty gay.

Speaking of women. Why the hell arent there any sports games with women teams? I mean I know that the men's teams are simply on a whole other level in most sports (and therefore those teams are more popular) but still, wtf? OK maybe having a seperate game with only women teams wouldn't be profitable, but what about having both men and women teams in say FIFA? I guess it would be too much work to be worth it but it sorta sucks.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
This is getting way too deep.

Some GAF'ers should start making out to break the tension.

No, but those are some pretty funny glitches. I recall hearing about this but had never really looked into it. While I would say those look like ragdoll glitches somewhat, they do look a little too deliberate.

Speaking of women. Why the hell arent there any sports games with women teams? I mean I know that the men's teams are simply on a whole other level in most sports (and therefore those teams are more popular) but still, wtf? OK maybe having a seperate game with only women teams wouldn't be profitable, but what about having both men and women teams in say FIFA? I guess it would be too much work to be worth it but it sorta sucks.

The unfortunate thing is that the only one that is coming to my head right now is those beach volleyball games.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit the thread title and video made me laugh harder than I have in a while

GZHB4.jpg

This, this right here is why I haven't jumped off of a bridge yet.

Is he supposed to be going in for a high five? Looks like he knew he would be left hanging and changed his strategy a bit. This level of cunning is clearly why he is professional football/soccer material.

Rikkun

Some GAF'ers should start making out to break the tension.

No, but those are some pretty funny glitches. I recall hearing about this but had never really looked into it. While I would say those look like ragdoll glitches somewhat, they do look a little too deliberate.

The unfortunate thing is that the only one that is coming to my head right now is those beach volleyball games.

It never happened to me, or I never noticed... but it's just the pretty stupid engine, players are made of mud, their legs always bend in strange shapes..

Chopper

Thread absolutely made my evening. I have been crying with laughter.

Is he supposed to be going in for a high five? Looks like he knew he would be left hanging and changed his strategy a bit. This level of cunning is clearly why he is professional football/soccer material.
Holy shit at your user name.

Emitan

Because people don't care about women's sports :(

Rikkun

No I think that's the animation for blaming the referee after a foul, you can see he's angry before that sweet Clasico kiss.

Anteo

Well I'd play something like this (NSFW) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8irI55-hts&feature=related

Akainu

A game more about the fundamentals could be interesting.

I've only ever seen the third one. Any more? They're pretty funny.

I think it's time I installed Fifa 13 on Origin from that wonderful sale.

adixon

I just really wish I knew what part of the engine made this happen, its such a bizarre yet amazing glitch. :lol

The fact that there seems to be really accurate collision between the players' model meshes is pretty remarkable, and makes the bodies look like they're actually coming into contact, unlike most games. Does that level of detail in the collisions factor into gameplay at all?

Why the lips seem to be inevitably attracted toward each other... you've got me there.

Platy

Awesome physics engine I must say

Because the "I make a female role play character to look at a beautiful model" sentence is bullshit =P

Top Bottom