• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Screenshots From Assassins Creed 3 Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Ben

Banned
Guys.... what if you can hide in the snow, and use it as a sort of "anywhere hay bale". That would be insane.

Yeah, it would be better if they tossed the outfit this time and stuck to something more, eh, natural. But I guess that's one of the curses of relying on image.

Anyway, dig the snow shot. The rest.... meh.

big_z

looks like more of the same. probably good i skipped over the last game. the forest and snow area has me interested. hopefully there's a lot of country side to explore. im a little worried the cities will be boring and too horizontal in structure.

Okay I'm in deer hunting and stalking dirty red coats in a forest makes a very happy individual. I guess there's no hidden blade though that seems like a strange decision.

It looks fantastic, But he just looks so out of place.

Love the style.

Loving the art.

The above. The art looks fantastic, and I think the feel could be really cool. That said, he does look super out of place and is begging for a redesign. I'm not entirely sold on the concept as I can't imagine the cities being anything grand, I was kinda in the camp of wanting a modern game or an ancient Egypt game, namely something more different. This looks very much the ACII and its spinoffs which is slightly disappointing.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
What I said in the other thread, "Hmm yes, snow and rain. The architecture looks good enough in that picture too. I have a feeling the locations will feel even more "alive" than in the previous games". Can't wait for a media blowout for this, all the whining will look really silly in retrospect.

Beautiful. That reminds me of West Elizabeth from RDR. I would love an AC without all the sci-fi barriers blocking exploring, or at least not having to synchronize to get rid of them.

Pagusas

Elden Member
so funny seeing all the positive replies here after all the negativity when it was first rumored to be in colonial america.

So it's The Patriot, only with a guy in a hoodie?

Neat idea, I'm assuming we'll be sent to assassinate George, change sides and work for the rebels, and the last battle will be with Hyper Ninja Benedict Arnold.

TriGen

This is the first time I'm actually hyped for an AC since I first heard about the original. I think it was time for a story/period change.

I+_0fb5a4bb97ab0a5acbe7a0f2d3702e34.jpg

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Was kinda mreh on this when details started to leak, but can't front on what I'm seeing right here. Lookin' good.

Guess I'm back on board with Ass Creed.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
*preorders 5 copies*

I need this game in my life now. It's so damn beautiful. I absoultely love winter settings. I can't wait to hear about new game mechanics.

DarkKyo

Last shot looks stolen from The Patriot, when Gibson rescuse his son.

I felt the same way. I am wondering how the new character is going to do going up against guns instead of a bunch of swords though!

I stopped playing AC series halfway through AC 2, though... I should really get on that before this one :/ I loved AC 1 but the second didn't really hold my interest in the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom