• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Affordable Nintendo Switch Accessories From Nyko: Dock, Controller, etc.

Steiner

Banned
Article here outlining a few of the new products.

RgDYG5W.png

I'm in for a $45 mini dock.

muteki

Looks a bit precarious but I'd be down for a cheap 2nd dock, especially one that doesn't come into contact with the screen.

Ashby

Absolutely in for that Dock. I barely ever dock the Switch so keeping the screen beautiful and unscratched is paramount for me.

Steiner

Banned
There are a few accessories not listed. There's a modular dock cooling fan that kicks on once temps reach a certain level, a charging base for the Switch and for Nintendo's Pro controller, and even "dock bands" that you place on either side of the Switch to protect the screen when you slide the console into the dock.

The Cowboy

That's the type of case i want, right now i use my regular case with a power bank in the sleeve/slot - but i had to cut a small hole in the case to connect the charge cable whilst its all closed.

I'm surprised more cases with room for a cable haven't been released yet, you just need a regular case with a small amount of room around the charge port and a sleeve/slot the store the power bank.

seady

The Power Pak seems really useful. Also the price is great. Will see what it looks like in more pictures before I get one.

The Cowboy

The Power Pak seems really useful. Also the price is great. Will see what it looks like in more pictures before I get one.
I liked the idea until i read the battery size, for the price its way to small - it should be a 10000mah battery minimum really.

Meatfist

Cautiously optimistic about the mini dock, I would love something like that for travel but it would have to be pretty weighty and sturdy

Quonny

Best part about that dock is it seems I can easily unplug and plug in the HDMI cord to avoid that stupid input bug on my TV.

inner-G

Banned
In for the dock. I'll just put a sticker over the Nyko logo

I can't believe how bad the one Nintendo designed is

fernoca

The mini dock seems cool for the idea of taking it to a friend's house. Easier to setup and don't need to remove the main one. Just to have it in a bag along some extra controllers, then just take the Switch from the main dock.

xJavonta

Banned
This website is fucking awful with their ads and it's slowing down my computer. So I made a list of the accessories.

9SMAuBO.png

Core Controller
Wired Pro Controller knockoff. $29.99

Dyu6utR.png

Clip Grip Power
$24.99

6CZXy2E.png

Portable Dock
$49.99

rH9GeTO.png

Charge Block
$19.99

QIslaHs.png

PowerPak
$39.99

tgVqDiZ.png

PowerShell Case
$39.99

TransTrender

Gold Member
This website is fucking awful with their ads and it's slowing down my computer. So I made a list of the accessories.
Thanks for the pics, and yeah, holy shit that site was terrible with all the ads.
Throwing dozens of ads on a page isn't going to help your revenue because people will stop going there. Geez.

The charging case is a really good idea.

The Switch is pretty heavy already, so I don't think I'd like the charging grip on it all the time, but being able to charge it while it's in the case is smart.

But who knows, maybe the grip wont be THAT heavy and it will be a good solution (except I doubt I'll be able to put it in my case with it on).

Top Bottom