• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

lawnchair
(02-19-2017, 06:41 PM)
at last, the 4th darkest dungeon is all that remains for me to finish.. (177 hours after starting the game).
HK-47
Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
(02-19-2017, 06:42 PM)
Is the Leper any good?
Opa-Pa
(02-19-2017, 08:48 PM)
Man, that changelog sounds fantastic. I sort of dropped this in favor of other RPGs, but I can see myself getting back into it as soon as the update is live for Playstation platforms.
K.Jack
Knowledge is power, guard it well
(02-20-2017, 01:36 AM)

Originally Posted by Spacecowboy77

Can you switch to Radiant Mode on an existing game or better to just start fresh?

Only choice is to start fresh.

Originally Posted by HK-47

Is the Leper any good?

Not really.

I'd take a Bounty Hunter or Hellion over him, ever run.
Linkark07
(02-20-2017, 11:40 PM)
Has anybody who uses the GOG version had this problem? Installed a mod (assassin class) and, just like the Readme said, I started the localization.bat for include the new lines into the game. At first I had some problems but learned I needed to edit the bat file to target /windownosteam. Did that and now the message: localization.exe has stopped working appears every time I try to run the bat.

Someone knows how to fix this?
not psycho
(03-01-2017, 02:46 AM)
I've been playing constantly since the Radiant update and just finished the final boss. Awesome game!

Jester is absolutely insane for the final dungeons (I only had one, used him for DD2). With a fully upgraded weapon, Finale does 17.5 - 32.5 base damage. You can add at least 130% to that (hater quirks, slugger, warrior of light, two damage trinkets, MAA/Occultist camping skills). I was able to add 90%, bringing minimum damage up to 33.25 and did multiple 90+ damage criticals as the first action of a battle.

I was feeling overconfident after DD2 and of course got a level 6 team slaughtered in DD3, with horrible heals from Occultist, no criticals from GR, all criticals from opponents.

Over the course of the whole game, I'd have to say Hellion with a stun amulet is the best hero. Double stun of the front ranks, plus bonus stun resistance, is a huge advantage. Plus being able to target any rank for good damage.

I'm definitely glad I waited until the Radiant update. There was still a bit too much grinding for loot and power-leveling for my taste, but it wasn't too bad with the changes (for example, bringing a level 6 DD survivor to give bonus exp in Veteran dungeons).
lawnchair
(03-11-2017, 03:15 AM)
edit: nevermind, problem solved.
Last edited by lawnchair; 03-13-2017 at 08:07 AM.