• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulSane

lack of Atelier Firis interest in this thread is very disturbing, I must say
even baffling

I'm sure it's because of everyone being too busy playing Atelier Sophie to even visit this thread
yeah, right :(

I'm very excited to play it myself, but there is a very high chance i won't be able to until summer - but i'll make sure to buy it on release anyway.

Jawmuncher

When Regina is never gonna be invited to mahvel

giphy.gif

No Snake in Smash
No Regina in Mehvel
No Dino in Crysis

The world truly has an axe to grind with you, poor fella

It never fails

Kagemusha

Contradiction is amazing. I really hope that the FMV genre takes off. I need to look at my GOG backlog and try and find the older FMV games. I think I have Press X to Not Die in my backlog too. Maybe I should play that next.

You want trailers? Here are some trailers.

I'm thinking of getting a Switch, though. My last Nintendo console was the 64 and Zelda on a tablet thingy sound pretty good.

yeah...the vast majority of all of these separate Switch threads can be put in 1 or 2 threads for news and announcements but no, people have to make 3000 different Switch threads every day

Press Turn

Neo Member
oh, new thread
how long until the A(nime)-Virus spreads

Have fun with your marvels, I'm really bad at that game. Like, more than usually with fighting games

r3n4ud

I got Super Blackjack Battle 2 Turbo Edition and Tiny Thor on my want list. I doubt I'll be so lucky. Maybe it'll be Hyper Jam (Early Access / Multiplayer).

Ah ya, I'd be up for Blackjack Battle 2. Tiny Thor looks alright as well. Either one and I'd be happy.

gdt

So my PSU started clicking today. It's just a low clicking sound that I noticed tonight. Does anyone here have suggestions as to what to do?

It's an XSF TS 650 btw.

So my PSU started clicking today. It's just a low clicking sound that I noticed tonight. Does anyone here have suggestions as to what to do?

It's an XSF TS 650 btw.

Clicking? What?

Could it be the fan hitting a wire or something obstructing it? Can't imagine what else would cause that. (Note that I'm almost entirely ignorant about diagnosing hardware problems.)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 39 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ASCII Attack -- MB-E92C9A52A5C78745 - Taken by WinterDemons. 4 entrants total.
Blue Estate The Game -- MB-E14CFB4BA9582120 - Taken by Last Baron. 9 entrants total.
Chicken Assassin Master of Humiliation -- MB-A7D881CA13638B6E - Taken by Costa1774. 4 entrants total.
Dark Fear -- MB-976C5AD572F7C6AE - Taken by voodooray. 7 entrants total.
Electric Circuit -- MB-C5522BA8D917ED78 - Taken by Mengy. 3 entrants total.
Freaking Meatbags -- MB-C5746FF68387DB64 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 2 entrants total.
Gryphon Knight Epic -- MB-4EC1FD25EC160EB4 - Taken by darkchewie. 4 entrants total.
Haunted Past Realm of Ghosts -- MB-0E0452CCC720296B
Highway to the Moon -- MB-7842763C2E70BA5E
Home is Where One Starts -- MB-7FFD09C73FA7789F - Taken by NeoRaider. 4 entrants total.
House of 1000 Doors The Palm of Zoroaster Collector's Edition -- MB-1E55BBA278C54727
In Celebration of Violence -- MB-7A76FD17EBEFE988 - Taken by Kifimbo. 5 entrants total.
Into The Gloom -- MB-F9C3F7019C10122D - Taken by Orgen. 2 entrants total.
Just Bones -- MB-CC4F546C0011166F - Taken by Catshade. 3 entrants total.
Lavapools -- MB-8AA522369968A876 - Taken by titch. 2 entrants total.
Massive Cleavage vs Zombies Awesome Edition -- MB-A1EF607555C578D1 - Taken by almostheathen. 3 entrants total.
My Pet Rock -- MB-73774ABDDAC9F6B6
NeXus One Core -- MB-533CE1100DE3366F - Taken by enbred. 1 entrants total.
Odallus: The Dark Call -- MB-8C684A4F85E2D5CE - Taken by PaulSane. 3 entrants total.
Odysseus Long Way Home -- MB-48DCB5B6A3A1877E
Onikira Demon Killer -- MB-569F701C24A3FE24 - Taken by rainking187. 2 entrants total.
Pitiri 1977 -- MB-E91EB89310FD43FE - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.
Princess Isabella -- MB-41A01961091E05CE - Taken by someguyinahat. 1 entrants total.
Princess Isabella Return of the Curse -- MB-768F213708A3A64A - Taken by neonglow. 1 entrants total.
Realms of Arkania Blade of Destiny -- MB-4CF66927EB0F8334 - Taken by KainXVIII. 2 entrants total.
Realms of Arkania Blade of Destiny For the Gods DLC -- MB-37CC1238F8DA2A0A
Road to Ballhalla -- MB-6B5EEC407C5D5315 - Taken by laserlaser. 1 entrants total.
Settled -- MB-CC501804A19AD53E - Taken by Dusk Golem. 1 entrants total.
Slap the Fly -- MB-49D0FCF63F356AA8 - Taken by InquisitorAles. 1 entrants total.
Spaera -- MB-496D81367A1FBD76 - Taken by Eila. 1 entrants total.
Spirits of Xanadu -- MB-ED9C4279F52428CF - Taken by Dusk Golem. 1 entrants total.
The Emerald Maiden Symphony of Dreams -- MB-B7B2A5702265A422 - Taken by zebez. 3 entrants total.
The Shadowland -- MB-A5DE1FEC6940E35B - Taken by nightstorm. 2 entrants total.
The Travels of Marco Polo -- MB-A7202B4B839B7575 - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
Timber! The Logging Experts -- MB-176CFFA72C1D16B1 - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.
Wrack -- MB-8CF88DDF1791EDA6 - Taken by Purkake4. 3 entrants total.
hack run -- MB-44EBAD0187540067
strategy & Tactics Wargame Collection -- MB-0082758A80333556 - Taken by Regginator. 3 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Trapped Dead Lockdown -- MB-76673167210BF110 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 1 entrants total.

t1488333303z1.png

Huh. After launching Steam, I got an empty news pop-up in Steam's antique army green UI from, like, five years ago. (Others have posted screenshots of it, IIRC.)

Bizarre.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
UMvC3 comes out this month, eh? I may have to splurge for that one...

hesho

wah!!

another month ended already >< ack. All i do nowadays is work, eat, sleep now and no time for anything else :(

oh marvel is this month? heh, i thought it came out already :| I'm interested in Snake Pass, will probably buy it during spring break of summer vacation. Lol'd at tiz doing all the previews for this month.

Amzin

It's an XSF TS 650 btw.

As others suggested, I would definitely look at the fan, first while it's running to make sure nothing is hitting it. Then see if it sounds like it's the fan anyway, and while you're looking at it, see if you notice any flashes/sparks. Electricity can make a "clicking" sound when it sparks. If it's anything other than the fan hitting something though you're probably going to want a new one at some point.

gdt

As others suggested, I would definitely look at the fan, first while it's running to make sure nothing is hitting it. Then see if it sounds like it's the fan anyway, and while you're looking at it, see if you notice any flashes/sparks. Electricity can make a "clicking" sound when it sparks. If it's anything other than the fan hitting something though you're probably going to want a new one at some point.

Took the psu out and took the fan cover off and blew it and made sure it had no obstructions. Put it back together and no noise at all!

God it's satisfying to fix these kind of things.

Regginator

Dishonored 2 is €28,19 on BundleStars, seems to be an all-time low. Did they fix the performance issues that plagued a lot of people at launch and in the weeks after it?

Shengar

Fanatic Purifiers: Your empire will not tolerate the existance of any other sentient life. This Civic requires you to be Fanatic Xenophobe/Militarist and gives very large boosts to the effectiveness of your military and gives you Unity from purging Xeno Pops, but disables all diplomacy with other species and forces all Xeno Pops in your empire to be purged (though you get to choose the method of extermination). All other regular empires will also have a massive relations malus with you, the one and only exception being Fanatic Purifiers from the same species.

WH40K game of the year (it's Stellaris)

I'm going to play as the hivemind however.

gdt

Took the psu out and took the fan cover off and blew it and made sure it had no obstructions. Put it back together and no noise at all!

God it's satisfying to fix these kind of things.

Goddamit it's back!

Fuck.

Much quieter though...

Edit: it's gone again!

Ibuki

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Moody Blues, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

HAUNTED: Halloween 85 -- MB-1FCC934FAAABF844 - Taken by Catshade. 3 entrants total.
LIT -- MB-D196415E9CF38621 - Taken by Kurt Russell. 7 entrants total.

t1488337239z1.png

I hope this will pump you up

Sarcasm

For that script that shows you if you own a game and quick reply, does it update on its own or do I need to update it manually?

PaulSane

Whoa. After it missed its original release window and the silence following that I thought it was quietly scrapped.

I was beta-testing this game, and i've made several posts on this subject in previous steam threads, stating that the game is still coming. But i was somewhat discouraged from talking about it more since it looked like this game is frowned upon in these parts :p

It also looks like Atelier Firis will be the game that gets me to the next milestone:
53d9615690.jpg

r3n4ud

Welp, the 1080ti will be $800. Who's in?!

As nice as it would be to have a 11gb card, think I'll stick with my 1080 for the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom