• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most watched anime on Crunchyroll by game console

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
PS3: Fujoshi
PS4: Cool peeps with tastes
Vita: Pervs
WiiU: Fujoshi
Wii: Fujoshi
360: Normie Americans
xbone: Normie Americans who like Gundam

Galang

Banned
Mess. All consoles equally have the worst taste. Wii U is somewhat redeemable for having Jojo, but otherwise gross. Xbox One overall wins if I had to chose one.

I'm calling bullshit on this list.

For a service like this, you'd never this kind of disparity, especially not at the percentages claimed and with no matching titles compared to others.

This is picking and choosing data at best, and lying at worst.

You know how you know this is faked?

The Wii U and Wii have the same percentages all the way down, even for different titles.

162, 157, 119, 106, etc....

Sami+

I thought it was weird that Jojo was on Wii U, but then I guess I contributed to that w my friends last year lol. I barely recognize any of these.

Is Luluco similar to Panty and Stocking? Looks cool.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I thought it was weird that Jojo was on Wii U, but then I guess I contributed to that w my friends last year lol. I barely recognize any of these.

Not really but you might like it if you like P&S. It's just nonsense gags from Imaishi, the same director behind P&S.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Jesus, Sailor Moon still puttin in work

tumblr_ohzk5aM66s1smw5dno1_500.gif

Of course the caveat being that its crystal...

Nudull

Banned

For a service like this, you'd never this kind of disparity, especially not at the percentages claimed and with no matching titles compared to others.

The Wii U and Wii have the same percentages all the way down, even for different titles.

Quadraphonic
XBONE Detective
(Today, 03:02 PM)

Fancolors

Same people, less sex and more innocent crushing. It's also really good and each episode is around seven minutes, you could watch everything in the same time it would take you to the same with a movie.

collige

Banned
Like virtually all of these types of infographics, "compared to the popularity across all consoles" makes this data little more than a curiosity. The absolute popularity list for every console is probably almost identical

Xbox in general got more famous stuff, like Naruto and DBZ. I'm surprised. Xbox best taste. Wow
It's not surprising given the demographics in terms of age, interest, and gender for the consoles. That said, Xbox definitely does NOT have the best taste when looking at these lists. All this list tells me is that Xbox gamers like shonen, which is not surprising in the least.

D-Man

I showed my dad all of JoJo's in Spanish on Wii U, so I guess I'm one of the people who pushed it on that list.

Zalman

Some of this stuff actually makes a lot of sense. Ace Attorney being popular on Nintendo, big names like Dragon Ball and Naruto being popular on a mainly American console.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I wonder if for crunchyroll users crunchyroll is the main source of anime or just a complement to tv and other sources, if that's the case i understand the presence of so many less known anime in more japanese consoles.

Hoo-doo

Banned

It's compared to the average popularity across all consoles. So while the overall top 10 might be very similar between consoles, there likely would be differing trends in popularity between the consoles.

tkscz

Living up to your title there?

Wii U users actually have best taste.

I wonder if for crunchyroll users crunchyroll is the main source of anime or just a complement to tv and other sources, if that's the case i understand the presence of so many less known anime in more japanese consoles.

Probably most people will just watch crunchyroll from their PC or smartphone.

Nachos

Didn't even know there was a P5 anime. Is it spoilery?

It's an adaptation of one of the earlier side quests. I don't even think the targets featured in the anime have their own portraits in the game, so they're basically promoted NPCs.

Assuming you know the basics of the game (who the first five party members are and what personas they have), there's nothing to spoil.

Didn't even know there was a P5 anime. Is it spoilery?

If you know the basic premise of P5 (group of high school kids turn phantom thieves at night to forcibly heel-face turn individuals by entering an alternate reality) then there's nothing spoilery.

Top Bottom