• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 announcing really soon? [Up: Appears on multiple sites for PC/XB1/PS4]

Think you can write this off to be honest, they've got 'South Park Fractured But Whole' on the right of it, and we haven't heard anything of that since the announcement.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Why would they put up the pre-order boxes and the listing on the website before the game is revealed?

Did an email get sent too early?

Ivan 3414

bu6GGIj.png

Arrgh the body proportions!!!
This is legit nightmare fuel!

Honestly this marketing screams 90s

Don't bring it back

Nothing else to it, just figured if the boxes at GameStop are already up... We'll probably get something official by the end of the day.

Word. Let's hope so.

I'm legit excited for Titanfall II. TF was so damn good but so damn "thin". If TF II sticks to current gen only and has loads of content at launch... i could see it being huge!

CryptiK

Announcing it before Battlefield and releasing it after is going to be a disaster, I can see them over hyping the game again.

Excited to see which direction they take the series. Had a blast with the first game, expanded MP options and a new Single Player mode can only help it be a better game.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
never really enjoyed battlefields and CoDs, but Titanfall just clicked with me. Really looking forward to a sequel.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
only on xbone ? XD A six month to a year exclusive ? XD
we know it's coming might as well get it over with.

Why would they put up the pre-order boxes and the listing on the website before the game is revealed?

Did an email get sent too early?

Gamestop Marketing changes Sunday Night after close every couple of weeks, this may have had a note to put this up after a certain time, seems very likely were getting a reveal either today or the next few days.

James93

I'm hoping for a summer release then. Its go to have some problems if it goes up against another packed christmas time

fozzy

Off topic, but did they ever change the fact you couldn't prestige until you did certain challenges with certain guns?

Tahnit

Banned
I heard a story synopsis and it sounds incredible. Basically
technology has advanced to the point where its indistinguishable from magic oh and there are mechs.

Mendax

the local gamestop equivalent here in NW europe puts out placeholder boxes for games that are confirmed but not announced/revealed to score preorders as soon as possible. This could be a similar thing..?

Off topic, but did they ever change the fact you couldn't prestige until you did certain challenges with certain guns?

No. You can, however, skip a challenge with ingame-money credits. Its a huge amount though, so you can't skip left and right all over the place. Plus, your account will be flagged as someone who skipped challenges for not doing it the hard way.

But the system itself is still in place. Biggest and best innovation for prestige in years.

No. You can, however, skip a challenge with ingame-money credits. Its a huge amount though, so you can't skip left and right all over the place. Plus, your account will be flagged as someone who skipped challenges for not doing it the hard way.

But the system itself is still in place. Biggest and best innovation for prestige in years.

That sounds... horrible! Man, i'll stay max level and chill.

I got bored of the first one in a matter of hours, but there's potential. Especially if this is one of those Uncharted 2 caliber evolutions of the series.

Top Bottom