• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Finished the Ghost Rider arc. Strong start to the season.
Crazy as it sounds, the show rockets right after Ghost Rider leaves the building.

A few posts back I said that Aida was awakening improper feelings in me, but I swear that Aida as
Madame Hydra
would have me committing unspeakable things.

I thought Skyeskye was having it rough, but Simmons is probably going to have a stroke when she finds out.

Crazy as it sounds, the show rockets right after Ghost Rider leaves the building.

A few posts back I said that Aida was awakening improper feelings in me, but I swear that Aida as
Madame Hydra
would have me committing unspeakable things.

I thought Skyeskye was having it rough, but Simmons is probably going to have a stroke when she finds out.
tumblr_ooooezbizE1tb1s1bo1_500.gif

Bold One

Just finished season 4 -blasted from ep 18 to 22.

All the characters got their moments and props to Fitz and Simmons, these two...I swear they need to quit Shield and go to their private island somewhere so that fate would stop fucking with them.

Really good season, Mallory Jansen - wow, I fall in love everytime she is on screen. She looks like a real life 70s comic book character- dat perfect jawline and massive almond eyes. I was quite sad to see her end.

Anyway psyched for Season 5 - will once again be waiting for it accumulate before binging like a bawse.

Caught the 4th season on Netflix. So good.

I feel like they made lemonade. But the season went from Evil Dead or whatever, to Body Snatchers, to the Matrix finally wrapping it up in a densely packed finale. I wish we could get away from Ward or one of their own turning on them theme.

The Russian is still out there. And now we're in space.

I feel like they made lemonade. But the season went from Evil Dead or whatever, to Body Snatchers, to the Matrix finally wrapping it up in a densely packed finale. I wish we could get away from Ward or one of their own turning on them theme.

But Comic IP.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member

This is true lol. They always have a "who is the betrayer" plotline around episode 15 to 18 every season.

Zen Aku

Just binge watch the entire S4. I'll write a post tomorrow but damn. Bravo on the title. I finally gets it.

Very quickly though. Probably the best ending/season to this year superhero show outside of Arrow. I haven't seen Gotham this season yet, but I can't see it being this good.

Just binge watch the entire S4. I'll write a post tomorrow but damn. Bravo on the title. I finally gets it.

Very quickly though. Probably the best ending/season to this year superhero show outside of Arrow. I haven't seen Gotham this season yet, but I can't see it being this good.

Gotham doesn't maintain the quality like AoS all season but their finale is just as good.

LionPride

Banned
Man, finally watching the season finale and goddamn that Robbie Quake dual takedown and Coulson nerding out

Bruh Fitz needs to work on his talking down murderous toasters he's fucked who's jilted game

Man gonna say "oh that's a great example using sad songs"

Mac went from that buff dude in the Taxi movie with Jimmy Fallon and Queen Latifah, to being someome who made me cry twice. Once when he raised his glass as Hunter and Bobbi left, amd the scene with his daughter

I ain't need these feelings

When the Devil gon collect on Coulson so his soul can go back

AoM

You weren't kidding. You could tell the writers were especially having fun with the Hydra arc.

Great season overall. I'd rank them 4 > 2 > 1 > 3.

I was reading through the thread and saw discussion of something about SWORD after the finale. Any more speculation on that?

And I hope they continue this three arc structure.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I was reading through the thread and saw discussion of something about SWORD after the finale. Any more speculation on that?
It's not SWORD.

SWORD was created for the X-Men comics, so Fox has the rights to that. I think.

Kaelan

Just finished catching up and finishing season 4 - christ was it great. Best season yet for AOS. Beautifully written, I had tears during the finale also. So freaking good. I hope season 5 uses the "pod" style each where each 6 or so episodes is its own storyline. Brilliant choice.

I wonder what season 5 is alluding to in terms of space. I hope it's not framework 2.0 tbh.

Also: any theories on what coulson's deal w/ the ghost rider was?

I just finished Rewatching Season One. It's actually a really strong season. Those early episodes really set the stage for Wards eventual betrayal.

Except for the shitty Deathlok costume.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
AoS returns right after Inhumans http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/06/agents-of-shield-return-date/

Also: no interruptions.
Mostly no interruptions.

The wait is long as fuck. January is a loooooong way.
It won't be Jaunary, that's when people thought it would start. Inhumans starts on September 29th with 2 episodes so if there are no breaks for it (and there shouldn't be) that means it'll end November 10th with SHIELD the next week.

Top Bottom