• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT6| We Only Build in Black. And Sometimes Very Dark Grey.

ghostmind

FsaY8lh.jpg

0bZPXrE.jpg

4J3y86i.jpg

xtuJgbZ.jpg

hcPk2oZ.jpg

3HD1RKK.jpg

ldcjDSo.jpg

Uhhhh. Huh. Hmmm. Not... really something that grabs me. I've been skeptic about other series (most recently 16) which turned out okay, but... there's not really anything interesting here. It almost seems like a parts dump to introduce a bunch of new pieces to force people to get multiples. The female (edit: elf!) warrior seems cool, and I could probably use parts from the baker and the veterinary, but other than that?

ghostmind

I am trying to keep themes grouped together, so you may want to back to the previous page to see more Star Wars sets I have posted, for instance.

Osahi

Ghostmind delivering the goods. Keep'm coming!

Scout Trooper will be mine. Quad jumper is looking nifty too.

I'm noticing that the best DC Super Hero Girl, Poison Ivy, is nowhere to be seen. Will she get her own set or stay a rare figure? None of the new sets look interesting though.

Still decided to get the Scout Trooper and the Aayla Secura set. Good thing it's fairly small.

Wow. So it's a ship ghost rather than a ghost ship. That's... not really something I want then. Which is good for the wallet but a little disappointing. If it was just a ship with spooky torn sails, it could be refitted, but this is literally the skeleton of a ship.

Fxp

Wow. So it's a ship ghost rather than a ghost ship. That's... not really something I want then. Which is good for the wallet but a little disappointing. If it was just a ship with spooky torn sails, it could be refitted, but this is literally the skeleton of a ship.

Yeah, not feeling it. I'll spend the money on The Ultimate Batmobile :)

ghostmind

This highly detailed Lego model with over 2,200 pieces features a hinged bow section, opening skeleton hull with decay and destruction detailing, movable rudder, collapsible main mast and two further masts, long bowsprit with crow’s nest and mast, tattered sails, detailed quarterdeck, plus a rowboat with two oars and an array of weapons and accessory elements. This model provides a rewarding build and play experience, and the integrated stand makes it suitable for display… Includes eight minifigures: Captain Jack Sparrow, Henry, Carina, Lieutenant Lesaro, Captain Salazar, Officer Magda, Officer Santos and the Silent Mary Masthead.

ghostmind

Ninjago Movie sets were on display, but no photography allowed.

Thor: Ragnarok sets were not shown.

Getting conflicting reports on whether The Last Jedi sets were there, but sealed off from the rest.

And where is the Snowspeeder?

ghostmind

Some of those new Nexo Knight villains are great!

As are Series 17 CMF - lots of favorites there (I think Flash Gordon-esque minifig is my pick), and new bunny and french bulldog!

DonShula

The Toy Fair annual awards are out, and LEGO Friends won big.

41130 Amusement Park Rollercoaster won both "Construction Toy of the Year", and "Toy of the Year"

71040 Disney Castle won "Specialty Toy of the Year"

I really enjoyed building the rollercoaster with my daughter. It brought back memories of the old Space sets. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that it has tons of playability - three rides that all have movement, and elements that can be rearranged or integrated with the rest of the series. Whoever worked on that series should be quite proud.

BahamutPT

Definitely getting the Quadjumper and the Bounty Hunter pack. Will probably also get Clone Tank and Vader Transformation. Wish the Tracker was canon though, despite enjoying the Freemaker Adventures story.

all these sets D: :3 :D

if that pirates ship is $250 + then lol water you doing lego, I will pass on that
but I do need a ship but for $100 ;)

Batman sets look amazing

all these sets D: :3 :D

if that pirates ship is $250 + then lol water you doing lego, I will pass on that
but I do need a ship but for $100 ;)

It's $200.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/new-pi...evealed-in-lego-form-exclusive-120049373.html

I am very disappointed with the ship to be honest. Not just because it doesn't interest me but because it means there won't be another large ship set for a few years.

26 inches long, 18 inches height. So longer than Imperial Flagship but about the same height.

Thanos :p

Shocker? Isn't he in the trailer?

It's $200.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/new-pi...evealed-in-lego-form-exclusive-120049373.html

I am very disappointed with the ship to be honest. Not just because it doesn't interest me but because it means there won't be another large ship set for a few years.

26 inches long, 18 inches height. So longer than Imperial Flagship but about the same height.

$200 seems ok since I missed out on that pirate ship from the pirates set a few years back. Will be a nice impulse buy on double points day

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
WHAT A DAY!

All those reveals definitely gonna have to save money/sell a limb to get everything. Still lots of City from January to pick up, more Batman and the GOTG April sets.

TLG are killing it.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Shit, now I need Dark Souls sets. Someone somewhere has to have made Anor Londo.
God I wish there'd be a Lego fansite to collect fan made instructions and piece lists for stuff like that. One day maybe.

Top Bottom