• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Weird, that must be some bug with Samsung OS.

I have zero problems on my OnePlus 3 or with the NOX emulator at 1080p+.

Yeah I figure it's likely some 'enhancer' of some sort interfering. S4 never did this anyway. Tried disabling game tools, game tuner, video enhancer etc to no success. It's not a big enough issue to bother me though since it's just the map.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
ug4wnif.jpg

Only missing 98 HP for stats and all the Type ATK/DEF Boost and Recovery Boost

I pulled on the hero banner with the 5 stones and wanted a dupe SV. Got a dupe Godtenks instead...I'm more than okay with this.

edit: just noticed I already unlocked the lower right path for Godtenks, what path is next?

Buuhan, godtenks, and blue/Kaio Goku wrecked my shit so I'll just pass onthen for now lol
And
Farming Goku black medals is a bitch when you do it on Z hard difficulty

Hellix

I would go with double Super Vegito lead - utilizing their blocks and super sealing to outlast Int Buu phase and then blow him up.

Double SV lead ended up working with:

Gogeta
Godtenks
INT Vegito
PHY Gotenks
PHY Fat Gotenks (team cost got too high)

Used a friend PHY Vegito Blue a few times too.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
pulling on ticket banner bcause I want elder kais.
rainbow text, goku doesn't transform, bye guys.

SUPER VEGETTO!!, ahahahah finally goddamnit! Time to get his medals.

Syntsui

I'm just noticing this or maybe I'm going crazy, do they really stop giving stones for rank ups after a certain level or did that never happen to begin with?

I can't even tell anymore.

When is the Dokkan event of Super Vegito coming back I need that to be up for like a couple days to get 77 lol!

I think it's either Saturday or Sunday.

I'm just noticing this or maybe I'm going crazy, do they really stop giving stones for rank ups after a certain level or did that never happen to begin with?

I can't even tell anymore.

They did give us stones for ranking up, but I think it stopped at Rank 200. I'm not sure.

Syntsui

I think it's either Saturday or Sunday.

They did give us stones for ranking up, but I think it stopped at Rank 200. I'm not sure.
I think I was not getting them close to the level 200 and I definetly didn't get any when I reached it.

I thought I was going crazy because I was getting so many stones leveling up all these days but then it suddenly stopped and I don't know what is happening anymore lol.

I think I was not getting them close to the level 200 and I definetly didn't get any when I reached it.

I thought I was going crazy because I was getting so many stones leveling up all these days but then it suddenly stopped and I don't know what is happening anymore lol.

You get 20 for reaching 200

Syntsui

You get 20 for reaching 200
I know some rank level thresholds award a specific amount of Stones due to specific mission.

What I'm confused about is, do we get 1 stone per rank up? No mission involved.

Like I said, I was under the impression I was getting them everything I ranked up, no mission involved, but that stopped at some point near rank 200.

Im not sure if I'm crazy and it never happened or if that stopped happening because fuck the players.

Xanru

I know some rank level thresholds award a specific amount of Stones due to specific mission.

What I'm confused about is, do we get 1 stone per rank up? No mission involved.

Like I said, I was under the impression I was getting them everything I ranked up, no mission involved, but that stopped at some point near rank 200.

Im not sure if I'm crazy and it never happened or if that stopped happening because fuck the players.

You're crazy, it never happened.

Probably a dumb question, but it is okay to Z-Awaken a character without a farmable SA fodder (Black Goku Rose / Gogeta for example), even if his SA is not maxed ? Can i do it later with Elder Kais without losing stats / something in the process ?

Probably a dumb question, but it is okay to Z-Awaken a character without a farmable SA fodder (Black Goku Rose / Gogeta for example), even if his SA is not maxed ? Can i do it later with Elder Kais without losing stats / something in the process ?

Yeah, you'll be fine. Ideally you'd want to do it with Elder Kais anyway since your dupes would go into the Hidden Potential system.

the new gogeta is not the destroyer everyone thought it would be

and he is int...rip vegito blue dream team

At the very least LR Gohan will just one shot everything
even more so than before
And you can make a pretty good Extreme STR team, but I don't think they would link well.

Ugh he's just a flat upgrade over Gogeta though isn't he? That sucks. It's boring design and Gogeta was still 100% viable and did not need to be replaced at all. tbf I expected this but I'm somehow still disappointed in that? Oh well, I'll get several more months out of Gogeta at least.

https://twitter.com/dokkan_official for the cards

At least this doesn't mess with my prediction that Godku will be the Super PHY lead.

HOLY SHIT his new super animation is hype af https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/857527360177881092. got the knees and everything

Caim

https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/857522560568774656
STR Super Janemba
LS: Extreme STR type Ki+3, HP/ATK/DEF 120% up, Super STR type Ki+1, HP/ATK/DEF 50% up
SA: Immense damage, greatly lowers defense
Passive: ATK 80% up, guard activated against all attack. Medium chance to dodge enemies attack
Links:
Big Bad Bosses
Shocking Speed
Metamorphosis
Brutal Beatdown
Nightmare
Fear and Faith
Fierce Battle

https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/857522623986544640//
INT Super Gogeta
LS: Super INT type Ki+3, HP/ATK/DEF 120% up, Extreme INT type Ki+1, HP/ATK/DEF 50% up
SA: Immense damage, lowers attacks and defense
Passive: ATK 120% up, attack effective against all type
Links:
Golden Warrior
Super Saiyan
Prepared for Battle
Over in a Flash
Fused Fighter
Experienced Fighter
Fierce Battle

SnakeEyes

Banned
Wait, wut?! Gogeta is back to being #1 again, I dunno what drugs you all are on.

Super-Effective super again, plus 120% Atk/Def/HP leader skill, plus his Super that not only drops Atk and Def, but also a passive that gives +120% to Atk!

Skii

Wait, wut?! Gogeta is back to being #1 again, I dunno what drugs you all are on.

Super-Effective super again, plus 120% Atk/Def/HP leader skill, plus his Super that not only drops Atk and Def, but also a passive that gives +120% to Atk!

SSJ4 and LR Gohan still no.1 lol.

SSJ4 and LR Gohan still no.1 lol.

LR Gohan doesn't count and it's pretty much a given he'll be no. 1 until the next major meta shift. Is SS4 Goku stronger than Gogeta still? from reddit:

Super Gogeta
13,660 (enhanced base ATK) x 3.4 (Super Gogeta leader skills) = 46,444
46,444 x 2.2 (passive) = 102,178
102,178 x 1.25 (SFB and SSj links) = 127,721
127,721 x 1.5 (12 ki multiplier) = 191,581
191,581 x 5.35 (SA lvl. 10 multiplier + 30% dupe system bonus) = 1,024,961
1,024,961 x 1.5 (super effective multiplier) = 1,537,441
We have a new hardest hitter w/ free dupe buffs outside of the LRs.

But yeah Extreme STR is gonna be really beefy. Could see a case for that new Buu that disables guard on that team as well.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I can't wait to pull the new janemba as often as I have pulled the old one

ZERO IT'S ZERO TIMES IS WHAT I AM IMPLYING

I dunno how to feel about this Gogeta. I want him so I have all the hero neo gods, but I expected him to be PHY and have VB on his banner or be a rainbow super lead. I don't really need an INT leader tbh so I'll be pulling him purely in hopes of getting a rainbow super lead down the line and running an all neo gods team.

Not that having him would be bad but my STR and AGL teams are kinda ridiculous and my INT choices don't compare. Skip the banner? I'm at 500 stones now and trying to be a bit cautious with how I spend them.

I dunno how to feel about this Gogeta. I want him so I have all the hero neo gods, but I expected him to be PHY and have VB on his banner or be a rainbow super lead. I don't really need an INT leader tbh so I'll be pulling him purely in hopes of getting a rainbow super lead down the line and running an all neo gods team.

Not that having him would be bad but my STR and AGL teams are kinda ridiculous and my INT choices don't compare. Skip the banner? I'm at 500 stones now and trying to be a bit cautious with how I spend them.

Wait until they release info on the rest of the supporting banner cards, then make the decision. They're probably going to do the 3 for 1 pull deal as well, so it would be best bang for the buck in terms of spending stones.

I have a legit Super STR and Extreme INT team as well with their neo-god leaders versus having a lack of opposing types for the respective elementss, but fuck it. The stones are meant to be used! :D

If you only want him to use on the eventual Super team, precedent suggests waiting is the best option. After all, all the god leads were on the VB/Rose banners. I expect when the new Super/Extreme leads come out, it'll be the same thing. And it should not be that far off since Super PHY and Extreme Teq are the last ones left.

In other news...

Finally done with these guys!

I tried to farm my Broly medals today but i can't find a good team comp to kill him, died 3 times :(. Tried to look for some teams on reddit but i always miss at least 2 characters :x

My box, Is there a team strong enough i can build to farm him on Super difficulty ?

Thanks !

You need to make two separate SA10 LR androids and feed one to the other. It's exactly as fun as it sounds.

Gross.

Question about unlocking the hidden paths in their potential - Is that also as miserable as it sounds? Which version of them does it take to unlock the hidden paths?

You need to make two separate SA10 LR androids and feed one to the other. It's exactly as fun as it sounds.

Yeah, it's... A Lot. I think it's 105 medal runs for one set of androids. So, 210 total. Counting the extra 4 I opened for dupe paths, 270 runs. Buuuuut my pulls on the recent banners have been so good that I can clobber most of these events pretty effortlessly, often using no more than 1 healing item.

But if you're gonna do it, I really think it's only worth it if you can get 'em to SA20. I was underwhelmed with them at SA10 but they're pretty nice at SA20. Supered STR SS3 Vegeta in his dokkan event for 644k with the 18ki super on a dual SV team with no dupe buffs whatsoever, not even at max level. Since they don't scale too well with stats but they hit fairly hard, I may just go for the crit/AA nodes and ignore everything else if I choose to invest in them at all.

For opening their dupe paths, you need to only dokkan awaken them to their second form, the natural SSR stage, which requires 5x3 medals, times 4, so 60 total. If you already awakened your first pair beyond that but wanna go for SA20, you can always do it on your second card that you want to get to SA10, then by the time that gets to LR, train the old one into that one which now has all the paths open. Confusing? Yes.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Gross.

Question about unlocking the hidden paths in their potential - Is that also as miserable as it sounds? Which version of them does it take to unlock the hidden paths?

Hidden potential actually isn't bad, depending on how far up the dokkan chain you already are. You can unlock all 4 paths with just the first dokkan (the one that takes 3 of each medal type) if haven't gone passed that stage yet. If you are already at LR, I think you can reverse down twice for the same effect, it just costs you 60 gems.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I tried to farm my Broly medals today but i can't find a good team comp to kill him, died 3 times :(. Tried to look for some teams on reddit but i always miss at least 2 characters :x

My box, Is there a team strong enough i can build to farm him on Super difficulty ?

Thanks !

I would Dokkan Omega Shenron first and cheese him by just stacking Def debuffs.

Otherwise you could still do it with:
Omega shenron (Omega shenron friend)
Gogeta
STR Majin Buu (gotenks)
Super Vegito (for blocking)
STR Goten
Rose

You want friend Omega always on one turn supering and STR Buu on the other turn always supering to seal. After Omega's super you can start to dish damage but after an additional super from your own Omega or Rose it'll stack and then you can start wrecking him.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member

Thanks !

Lol...you have all the units to make it a cake walk.

Omega lead
Family goten
Family goku
buutenks
Gogeta
wifey #18/bojack
TUR omega friend.

Pair omega with goten and TUR omega with goku
Your goal should be to have both omega's super as often as possible, have goten and goku block, but do not switch them to 3rd position, you need to keep these 4 units in rotation.

Top Bottom